(Topic ID: 58241)

What are the best "Bang for the Buck pins" for a one pin collection???

By Mercury

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jackontherocks.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9 10 years ago

I still have fun with my TFTC. Yes you always want more but it's still fun for everything it has in it and not too far priced yet but getting there. Also liking the theme mattered to me for one pin as well.

#65 10 years ago
    Quoted from davewtf:

The best bang for the buck 1 pin "collection" (impossible by definition) would have to be the game you want the most. That's really the only way your collection has any chance of staying at 1.

Totally agree and that's what happened to me by searching 6 months for TFTC. Sure did everything go 100% no but in the end it came to be what I wanted. Always thought TZ would look good next to if since I love the show as well and if I cox squeeze one more to rotate in and out. Still waiting for pins to advance so I can buy a NIB when title, gameplay, etc all matches up. So many choices but I can't help but look or want the 90's era pins until drastic changes occur in new games being made and available besides limited runs to try before you buy, as the Cryptkeeper would say "If you know what I mean". Basically find a pin that is challenging but fun and not frustrating and my game does that for me.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jackontherocks.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-are-the-best-bang-for-the-buck-pins-for-a-one-pin-collection?tu=jackontherocks and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.