(Topic ID: 157116)

What are South Park full cabinet decals worth?

By ElectricCircuit

7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Rarehero
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

#1 7 years ago

Just found a set in my shop from a while back. Believe they are NOS. Is there a way to tell if they are NOS? Like on the backing or something? Also what are they worth? Might as well put them up for sale.

#2 7 years ago

They have them on eBay for $150.

#3 7 years ago

I don't see any on eBay only past sales from out of the country for around 200

#4 7 years ago

This guy on eBay sells them for $140 - $150. I just bought a set last week for $140 + $20 shipping.
ebay.com link: usr

2 months later
#5 7 years ago

$180 shipped takes these.

#6 7 years ago

Pics? I maybe in the market.

#7 7 years ago
Quoted from ElectricCircuit:

Just found a set in my shop from a while back. Believe they are NOS. Is there a way to tell if they are NOS? Like on the backing or something? Also what are they worth? Might as well put them up for sale.

South Park art was screened to the cabinet - there never were decals for Stern games until Transformers. So - these are aftermarket, not something from the factory.

#8 7 years ago

Cool I thought that may be the case, but I also
emember on a few screened games that there were nos decals made for them, or were those also aftermarket? I could get some pics tonight!

#9 7 years ago
Quoted from ElectricCircuit:

Cool I thought that may be the case, but I also
emember on a few screened games that there were nos decals made for them

For Stern games? Keith Johnson posted years ago about having the one pair of decals made for LOTR as a test...but those are the only "real" Stern decals I'd ever heard of pre-Transformers.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 19.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods
Toys/Add-ons
Boards
PinSound
Boards
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-are-south-park-full-cabinet-decals-worth and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.