• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2482.jpg
image.jpg
#1 11 years ago

Just wondering what a funhouse pinball is going for in average condition? Thanks in advance..

#2 11 years ago

I'd say somewhere between $2200-$5k

#3 11 years ago

Thanks just deciding if I should buy one or not in average condition for around $3k

#5 11 years ago

Funhouse just isn't for some people.

#6 11 years ago

The same as all pinballs, about $1.50 to $3.00

#7 11 years ago

2500 to 2800 in average player's condition, more for nicer quality machines.

#8 11 years ago

Okay, thanks!

#9 11 years ago

Just sold one that was working all the way with a nice playfield.....for $3500 and the guy couldn't get the money out fast enough. Infact he bought it over the phone and never even bothered to see pictures of it.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

#10 11 years ago

I bought my player condition one for somewhere around 2400. It has some inserts raised so it could use a new or restored play field, and the main ramp needed cliffy's.

#11 11 years ago

I haven't had time to post it yet but will be soon. I am going to be posting my "players" condition Funhouse for trade/sale. Definitely very average condition on the playfield, has all the usual Mylar peeling, minor insert wear, some chipped paint that you see on the very used ones. Cabinet isn't great but surprisingly not horrible either. Someone with the skills(not me) to take off the Mylar and touch up the playfield probably would end up with a pretty decent machine. Plays 100% never had any mechanical issues with it, just cosmetic.

My ultimate goal is get a VERY nice condition Funhouse so while I know the chances are slim but hoping to find someone with a nice one that would trade me for mine(looking to do another restore) and I will add cash. I know that probably is a long shot so may just have to sell and find one to buy elsewhere. I would definitely trade at lower "price" for the right deal than if I had to sell outright as I know I will pay for the condition one I want.

#12 11 years ago

Just bought my first Funhouse... Great game!

#13 11 years ago

Love mine. I did lots of work and added extras and it plays and looks fantastic. Must have in a collection.

#14 11 years ago

Picture...

image.jpgimage.jpg

#15 11 years ago
Quoted from rmancini:

Love mine. I did lots of work and added extras and it plays and looks fantastic. Must have in a collection.

What kind of extras did you add?

#16 11 years ago

Just bought 2 playfields, cab decals, and new ramps for these two...they will be for sale when done.

IMG_2482.jpgIMG_2482.jpg

#17 11 years ago
Quoted from Choggard:

What kind of extras did you add?

LEDs, almost all new hardware, ramps, lampshade from OUT-West(recommend highly), cliffy protectors, new plastics

#18 11 years ago

I would like to put new decals on it, but it's covered in Mylar.. I will be putting LEDs in it for sure..

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 59.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Bethel Park, PA
$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 45.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Reno, NV
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 26.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 29.95
5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Haledon, NJ
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

13,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 22.50
$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-are-funhouse-pinballs-going-for and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.