Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 39 posts
  • 24 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by sbmania
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DAA3E94F-0125-4951-AD3F-E49FC678D243 (resized).jpeg
    100_4429 (resized).jpg
    100_4449 (resized).jpg
    Monster-Gun-ad-1965-coin-op-amusement-MIDWAY-_57 (resized).jpg
    ubonus3 (resized).jpg
    20190427_172138 (resized).jpg
    17578_8 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sbmania.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#34 3 years ago

All gun games get boring fast. It's just the nature of the game. They are pretty to look at, and sound effects on some games like Haunted House can add to the overall game interest. But ultimately, they are repetitive and get old quickly. Not that that stops me from buying one every so often, but I only buy when I can get them cheap, knowing I will want to sell them before too long.

Another factor in buying gun games today is that some lib types don't like guns in general and this carries over to shooting galleries, making them a bit harder to sell. Also, I have seen that many of today's kids don't know how to properly aim a rifle, I guess because their father/grandfather never took them out shooting. They tend to play rifle games like Call of Duty, pulling the trigger as fast as they can without really aiming. And then tell you that the gun isn't accurate. Usually, I will then play a game, hit 10 or 15 targets in a row, and just smile! They look at me like I'm some kind of genius. LOL!

2 years later
    #39 1 year ago

Fun game! No gameroom is complete without at least one gun game! Theres a lot of history with those games!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sbmania.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-are-em-gun-games-going-for?tu=sbmania and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.