Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 39 posts
  • 24 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by sbmania
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DAA3E94F-0125-4951-AD3F-E49FC678D243 (resized).jpeg
    100_4429 (resized).jpg
    100_4449 (resized).jpg
    Monster-Gun-ad-1965-coin-op-amusement-MIDWAY-_57 (resized).jpg
    ubonus3 (resized).jpg
    20190427_172138 (resized).jpg
    17578_8 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gearheaddropping.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#14 6 years ago

These games are all over the place lately. I currently own three and have had a few others in the past.

Like others are saying, completeness means everything as many of the specific parts (backglass, moulded scenery, etc.) are unobtanium.

In the past two years, I have paid $300 for a non working Williams gun game and $750 for a fully working Chicago Coin game.

I think a complete, non-working project should range between $400-$600 while a working example 100% playing (not full cosmetic resto) would be between $750-$1000. Obviously some titles like Midway Haunted House garner more, but this is the range I see.

#16 6 years ago

Here is a link to the Morphy auction listed above. Some of these arcade games went for insane prices IMHO.

http://auctions.morphyauctions.com/catalog.aspx?auctionid=313

#19 6 years ago
    Quoted from cjs001:

Are the rifle games from the 50's in the same market price range or are the EM rifle games everyone is referencing for pricing "newer" ones from the 60's/70's? I have a '56 William crossfire up and running now.

I think ones from the 50's command more. I know more common games like Arctic Gun, etc. seem to be in the $500-$600 range. I sold a full playing, 8 track included, Midway Wild Kingdom for around $700 around three years ago but it is a more desirable title.

I was hoping to see a nice restored Midway Sea Raider in those auction results. I have been debating doing a full restoration on it but just can't justify it.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gearheaddropping.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-are-em-gun-games-going-for?tu=gearheaddropping and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.