By Erik100

3 months ago

Stats

• 4 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 months ago by Erik100
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

Find

Search this topic for posts matching certain words or written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

Linked Games

#1 3 months ago

I got my first pinball machine a few months ago. I want to find a bit more what every adjustement settings really do in the end. I assume that some of them change gameplay quite a lot, but the service and operation manual does not explain that much (nor does the "Help" button in service menu...).

As a simple example : if I change replay type from "Auto" to "Fixed" or "Dynamic", what does it do ? "Fixed" seems easy to understand, but what about "Dynamic" ?

Also, what is the difference between "Competition Mode" and "Player Competition" ? Or what is changed when you set difficulty from medium to easy or hard ?

Of course, I could try to change every parameters available and try to figure out what it does, but is there something written out there where I could find the answers ? Did someone already know what this would change ?

For reference, I have a GoT LE.

#2 3 months ago

Do you have a manual? What does it say?

#3 3 months ago

I think they have something called a manual, but I've never seen one in person. I hear stories about them all the time how they are inside the cabinet. But when I buy a Stern all I see is a speaker and a faint outline of somebody flipping me off.

#4 3 months ago

Yes, I do have the manual. This is not the problem. You can find it there too :
http://www.sternpinball.com/upload/games/game-of-thrones/le/1919/GameOfThronesLEPrem_web(1).pdf

As you can see there, the part about adjustements menu (chapter 1.2) only list some adjustment name, as well as the default settings for those.

What I want is something that would explain, for example, what is "Competition Mode" (Adjustment 52) and what is "Player Competition" (Adjustment 57). Or what happens when you change the "Replay Type" (Adjustment 1) from "Auto" to anything else.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 9.95
$ 22.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
6,750 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Huntsville, AL
$ 16.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cincinnati , OH
$ 7.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 24.95
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
Displays
GermanGamingSupplies.com
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 24.50
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Mods for your pinballs
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 9.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 22.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Mods for your pinballs
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or log in if you already have an account.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside