4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 2,718 posts
  • 492 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 hours ago by Chosen_S
  • Topic is favorited by 100 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,784 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

31E3A6A4-15DA-4E6C-B0A4-06EA6700B71B (resized).jpeg
DEF605A0-C33F-4B4C-B639-610CF030E286 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20200114_063121989 (resized).jpg
IMG_20200105_141326314 (resized).jpg
20200121_151632 (resized).jpg
IMG_20200119_210501040 (resized).jpg
IMG_0802 (resized).jpg
Space Duel (resized).jpg
IMG_0796 (resized).jpg
IMG_0795 (resized).jpg
IMG_0793 (resized).jpg
IMG_0792 (resized).jpg
arcade cr1 (resized).jpg
arcade cr2 (resized).jpg
20181102_210826_1541218358259_001 (resized).jpg
20181102_211013 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider silverunicorn.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#165 4 years ago

Currently:

Ms. Pac Man
Moon Patrol
Frogger
Centipede cocktail
Megatouch 5
MVS Neo Geo in candy cabinet

centipede.jpg

Ms Pac Man.jpg

Ms Pac Man2.jpg

In the past:
Marble Madness, Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom, Peter Packrat, Space Duel, Smash TV, Megatouch 4, Pac Man, RoadBlasters, Qix

1 month later
#370 4 years ago

Just lined up a deal for a Marble Madness! Woohoo!!

Deal is so solid that I have already ordered a conteol panel overlay and new System 1 side art!

Chris

#435 4 years ago
Quoted from Fast-Ed:

I saw his games over on Klov before he was banned. I always enjoyed looking at his restores. Most of the cronies over at klov always cried about him remaking cabinets but I thought they looked great. Ed

There were some "purists" (well, one really) who I think was jealous of his work. I read all of his restoration threads as well, and was in awe. Fantastic work. Yes, he remakes cabinets. Yes that may not be "original" but at risk of a cargument.....Is a car a "restoration" of you use replacement body panels?

Things got heated on KLOV more because of terminology. At what point is it a "restoration" rather than a "reproduction"? Who cares really. Life is to short to get so upset about a freaking video game. The fact that Fizz is the "HEP" of the video game world is stunning to me as the games he brings back to showroom quality often have no replacement parts available for them.

I say keep up the good work!

Chris

1 month later
#585 4 years ago

That is really cool! This is the only Centipede / Millipede memorabilia I have:

pin 1.jpg pin 2.jpg pin 3.jpg
2 months later
#681 4 years ago
Quoted from OTTOgd:

Finally picked up this awesome game!

20150805_193000.jpg

Space Duel is super awesome! I really miss mine

Chris

3 weeks later
#729 4 years ago

I would LOVE to get a Daytona USA twin racer.

For now, just have these:

DSCF9531.jpg

2 weeks later
#760 4 years ago
Quoted from girloveswaffles:

No Peter Pack Rat or Road runner?

Peter Packrat is AWESOME!!! I really miss mine, Worst sale decision I ever made

packrat2.jpg

packrat.jpg

1 month later
#877 4 years ago
Quoted from japespin:

Love that cabaret row. What is that on the far right?

I can't tell but what's really strange is that the screen image looks almost identical to the Make Trax next to it.

Chris

#893 4 years ago
Quoted from PACMAN:

Polishing up a super rare one right now.
Here's the control panel

image.jpg

Slither?

#910 4 years ago

Marble Madness added to the mix tonight!! Needs a little love but boots up and plays

Already have side art and a new CPO for it.

Chris

DSCF9707.jpg

DSCF9706.jpg

DSCF9708.jpg

#914 4 years ago

That Super Hang On looks amazing! Well done!

Chris

#916 4 years ago
Quoted from japespin:

Nice pickup! This one is on my top 5 want list. I'm slowly putting one together myself. Picked up a daughterboard and control panel so far. Just need to find a System 1 cab and marquee.

Very nice! If you get a cabinet, there is something with the main board that need to be present in order to run Marble Madness, but I forget what it is. I read that over on KLOV a while back. Marble Madness main board can run any Atari System 1 daughter card, but not the other way around. I will see if I can fin the thread for you. Don't want you to get one and have it not work

System 1 Atari games to me are like the William's System 11 pins. I used to have Roadblasters, Indiana Jones, Peter Packrat - I love them all! Now with Marble Madness in the mix I might re-visit getting some of the others again.

Chris

Edit:
http://forums.arcade-museum.com/showthread.php?t=251637&highlight=marble+madness+main+board
http://forums.arcade-museum.com/showthread.php?t=211501&highlight=marble+madness+main+board
There are others too, but this should be what you need to know.

1 month later
#1031 4 years ago

PACMAN is the Chris Hutchins of video games. Absolutely stunning work!

Chris

#1034 4 years ago
Quoted from j_m_:

really? I thought that chris hutchins was the PACMAN of pinball restorations

Hmmmm, never thought of it that way, but that could be possible.

Not sure who was doing this first. Either way, amazing work by both.

Chris

1 year later
#1507 2 years ago
Quoted from ENDOFLINE:

love me some system 1 games.... I sold my peter packrat kit years back, wish I never had

Amen to this. I had a Roadblasters cabinet with Indiana Jones and Peter Packrat kits. Sold the whole shebang for $600 I think. The IJ board was missing colors, but Packrat is a blast of a game to play.

Have marble Madness now so I may pick up a kit in the future again.

Chris

4 months later
#1639 2 years ago

Picked up a Galaga cabaret this week to keep Frogger, Ms. Pac, Moon Patrol, and Marble Madness company

Chris

DSCF1031 (resized).JPG

DSCF1033 (resized).JPG

DSCF1060 (resized).JPG

2 weeks later
#1644 2 years ago
Quoted from Mrbill:

It was missile command.
That plexiglass has nothing to do with the game. Looks like generic game plexi.

I was also going to say it looked like a Missile Command cabinet.

missile command (resized).jpg

#1672 2 years ago
Quoted from PACMAN:

New art is a little better

You are definately a master at what you do. Your stuff is exceptional. I wish I had 1/10th the skill tht you have.

Chris

1 year later
#2398 10 months ago

Noting like having Pacman post to remind me how crappy my games are

LOL

Chris

1 week later
#2427 9 months ago

Picked up a really nice Atari Black Widow (Gravitar conversion) to add to the video game lineup. I pumped so much money in this machine back in the day and hadn't played one for over 30 years! Was happy to find this locally.

DSCF1584 (resized).JPGDSCF1586 (resized).JPGDSCF1592 (resized).JPGDSCF1595 (resized).JPGP1000565 (resized).JPGP1000575 (resized).JPGP1000577 (resized).JPG
4 weeks later
#2479 8 months ago

Just bought some cocktail tables. Ms. Pac Man and Galaga. It'll be like waiting at Pizza Hut in the 80's!
galaga3 (resized).jpgmspac1 (resized).jpg

#2486 8 months ago
Quoted from chad:

Yes, a rare title !

Not for long! LOL

Chris

2 months later
#2551 5 months ago

If anyone in the Allentown area is selling a Space Duel please let me know. Looking to add another vector to the collection.

Thanks!
Chris

2 months later
#2623 3 months ago
Quoted from Phat_Jay:

Just paid for this little gem, it will be at expo! Thanks tony and to Andy for delivering to expo![quoted image]

Nice! I was wondering if that was the one Tony had for sale. You sure don't see them too often!

Chris

1 month later
#2670 67 days ago
Quoted from pinfixer:

Ms. Pac and Mappy. The Ms. Pac has never been on route. I purchased it from a Midway executive in Chicago back in the 90's. Rarely played and zero burn in. The Mappy is in excellent condition as well. If someone is looking to add a couple of sweet cocktails to their collection let me know. Not giving them away but would entertain a fair offer. They're taking up precious pinball room![quoted image][quoted image]

Those look amazing! And he may not have played it much,. but that high score is insane! Does it have a High Score Save? My Ms. Pac doesn't save the high score when unplugged.

Chris

#2672 66 days ago
Quoted from pinfixer:

I installed the 23 in 1 Clay Cowgill kit so it plays all the Pac variants, and saves high scores. Hard meter in the door shows less than 7k plays lifetime.

That monitor is gorgeous. SO that is your high score?!!! WOW.

Chris

1 month later
#2698 17 days ago

Space Duel returned to the game room yesterday! Well,. it's still in the garage, but it will get there soon.

Had this game before but it got damaged in a flood and I sold it. glad to have another back again! Even included a retro 80's ashtray which was mounted to the front of the cabinet. LOL

Chris

IMG_0792 (resized).jpgIMG_0793 (resized).jpgIMG_0795 (resized).jpgIMG_0796 (resized).jpgSpace Duel (resized).jpg
#2699 15 days ago

Nothing beats the art of Atari in the 80's.

Prove me wrong. LOL

IMG_0802 (resized).jpg
1 week later
#2707 5 days ago
Quoted from sataneatscheese:

Beautiful. Educate me. Space duel and...

Quoted from Fulltilt:

Black Widow.

Quoted from j_m_:

addendum. black widow conversion in a gravitar cabinet (which is also a fantastic color vector title

Fulltilt is correct, and j_m_ nailed it. Atari Black Widow in a Gravitar cabinet. Most Black Widow games were conversions, typically from Gravitar cabinets. It had Black Widow art on it when I got it but it was not in good shape so I peeled it off to reveal the Gravitar art underneath (which I think is better looking anyway)

Chris

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 25.00
Apparel - Unisex
T-shirt- Grey Color Out of stock
Project Pinball Charity
$ 62.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 239.00
$ 7,299.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball Shop
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Latenight Weeknight Mods
$ 49.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 999.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 229.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 15.00
$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 123.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 25.00
Cabinet Parts
Flashinstinct
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 400.00
Playfields
Maple Street Sign Shop
$ 29.95
$ 159.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
$ 4.49
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider silverunicorn.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside