20240401_120541.jpg
20240401_120549.jpg
Screenshot_20240402_133139_Facebook.jpg
IMG_2065 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2066 (resized).jpeg
20240313_195826 (resized).jpg
IMG_0071 (resized).JPG
IMG_0075 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider scootss.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3004 3 years ago

What is a good crowd-pleaser gun game? Looking for something that younger kids can enjoy and won't get too boring for adults once you "beat it."

Back in the day, my go-tos were Revolution X (too big) and Area 51 (too gory...?) but very open to ideas.

#3010 3 years ago

That is a beautiful tapper, my friend.

4 months later
#3107 3 years ago
Quoted from Malenko:

I have an Americas Army that I converted to an Area 51 / Maximum Force and Im trying to get more lightgun games that the Happ guns can plug into, anyone got any they wanna get rid of? (Lethal Enforcers, Police Trainer, Point Blank, etc)

I'm a noob when it comes to light gun games but would love to get a few going. Can you point me in the right direction about learning more for having multiple games in one cab? How easy to swap boards? Is MAME an option?

3 months later
#3275 2 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Man that Atari Race Drivin is awesome!
I have some really fond memories of playing that game when it first came out. Entering the dark blacklight lit arcade of Tilt back in the day and sitting down to play that game for the first time was magical. It really was state of the art for it's time and I can still remember driving the cars through the 'loops'. Sorry for the flashback jibber jabber-those were the days.

My memory is that the game was super hard...something about the steering...car was very twitchy and always crashing. Or maybe I was just terrible!

8 months later
#3451 2 years ago

For those that have one of the Cruisin games (USA/world/exotica). Is one that better than the others for home use / replayability / reliability?

I had always wanted a pair to race friends, but I just can’t fit two. Is it fun enough / does it get played enough with just one?

#3462 2 years ago
Quoted from SNES:

I’m my opinion, you need to have a pair of them to make them last though. I have one Super Bikes and I never play it.

This is why I've been holding off thus far. I BARELY have room for one sit-down/cockpit version. So now I've been thinking...maybe get two stand-up versions? All my nostalgia is for the sit-down versions so I'm not sure if I can bring myself to do it...

#3464 2 years ago
Quoted from SNES:

Obviously your call, and I had the same thoughts before I bought mine. Ultimately I decided I wanted the sit downs which are much more immersive in my opinion. Kids loved them when they would come over, but dang they take up a lot of real estate. I think stand ups tend to blend into a lineup but the sit downs draw attention.

So...one sit-down...or two stand-ups?

1 week later
#3474 2 years ago
Quoted from zermeno68:

Pre-Pandemic, I sold my 3-Player Super Off Road Ivan Stewart edition. I had to rent a trailer to haul this 400+ lb beast to his house. Got $650 from the deal (cosmetic issue on the control panel).

Fun game.. hope you find your 2-player.

I'm looking for a three player if anyone has one...

Bonus points (and money!) if you'll deliver it to me in PA

11 months later
#3826 1 year ago
Quoted from ExSquid:

A lot of wires under the control panel. Ill figure it out but.....sheesh! I found some you tube videos that looks like they will help.

Having worked on pinball machines...vids are easy. You'll be fine

4 weeks later
#3984 1 year ago

While we're talking gun games... I'm on the hunt for a point blank 1 or 2 in the original Namco cabinet if anyone has one they want to part with...

#3989 1 year ago
Quoted from Mrbill:

I dont know how to link a post

Click the post number and the page will reload. Copy the address at the top of your web browser. Paste it into the new post.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-arcade-games-do-you-own/page/80#post-7398239

num (resized).pngnum (resized).png
2 weeks later
#4022 1 year ago
Quoted from Mrbill:

I went with a proto maxforce cabinet, then a ton of compatible boards(area 51, site 4, police trainer, johnny nero, carneviel, point blank 1 & 2)

Could you elaborate on this? For some reason I thought point blank wasn't compatible with A51/MF/Lethal/Etc.

4 months later
#4272 9 months ago

Any thoughts or price guidance on this one? Came up locally and the seller is asking $800.

IMG_2138 (resized).jpegIMG_2138 (resized).jpeg
#4274 9 months ago

Thanks! Do you know what it is called?

1 month later
#4312 7 months ago

Has anyone converted a lethal enforcers to a Point Blank? Would love to hear about your experience…

#4316 7 months ago
Quoted from Mrbill:

someone must have done it before as they are selling a conversion art kit..

https://www.arcadeartshop.com/product/point-blank-artwork-conversion-kit-for-lethal-enforcers-usa-cabinet/

I think the biggest issue is the guns. I think you have to use the namco guns and they are EXPENSIVE!!

Thanks. That conversion kit is why it is on my mind

Good point about the guns.

I just want a good looking point blank cab, and that art package was the best I saw. If you or anyone else has other ideas, I'm definitely open to it!

3 months later
#4428 3 months ago
Quoted from Deerlakes6:

made with real water

What could go wrong?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider scootss.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-arcade-games-do-you-own?tu=scootss and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.