IMG_2065 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2066 (resized).jpeg
20240313_195826 (resized).jpg
IMG_0071 (resized).JPG
IMG_0075 (resized).JPG
IMG_0084 (resized).JPG
IMG_0090 (resized).JPG
IMG_0083 (resized).JPG
unico-usa-posts-updated-pictures-of-the-nova-blast-candy-v0-vkeee6q8fr5c1 (resized).jpg
IMG_1269.jpg
image000003 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9255 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4283 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9951 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
satan's Hollow (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider qbass187.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3291 2 years ago

Atari Star Wars, Q*bert, Centipede, Donkey Kong Jr., Playchoice 10 (dual monitor), Rampart, Crystal Castles (cocktail) & Nintendo VS. Red Tent.

7 months later
#3415 2 years ago

I have a couple…

2B80ECFB-F0D4-4085-A337-546C3DA81E07 (resized).jpeg2B80ECFB-F0D4-4085-A337-546C3DA81E07 (resized).jpeg75D71CAE-E1C6-40BC-8C9E-D1CCC03D1C8B (resized).jpeg75D71CAE-E1C6-40BC-8C9E-D1CCC03D1C8B (resized).jpeg
#3419 2 years ago
Quoted from zermeno68:

Dang.. nicely fitted gameroom. DK jr. Is a favorite of mine. I have a DK running 1-2, but need to figure out how to allow the cabinet to play DK jr (if possible).
Is your DK jr. Dedicated or stacked to run different versions?

Thanks man! We just had the house built a year ago and the arcade area was part of of the deal I designed.
My DKjr is all original but I have. RiddleTV 2-way Nintendo switcher in if so I can switch between a DK & DKjr pcb.

1 week later
#3455 2 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Still looking for my 2 player Ivan Stewart Off Road(not interested in 3 player). I found one on KLOV, had the deal all lined up for a great price and could not get an 18 wheeler to his home and ended up giving up on it. I also would consider a Nintendo Play-Choice with the gun, would like to play Hogan's Alley,etc. with my kiddos. Any leads appreciated

Quoted from sbmania:

Zombie Raid. Heaviest game I've ever moved in my life. Never again!!

Could be…Ever move a Spyhunter?

1 week later
#3487 2 years ago
Quoted from Blake:

I disagree. The several versions of Alien were awesome. Only played Batman a couple times so I can’t speak on that. But if you have not played Super Bikes (specifically 3), Jurassic Park, and the walking Dead you owe it to yourself to do so. Yes they are HUGE! But they are jaw dropping fun. Many are extremely immersive and have unbelievable sound and graphics. The co-op modes are fantastic forcing you to work together and the settings can be tailored for home or arcade play. These are super successful arcade games.
Check out the other manufacturers too as I actually feel like Raw Thrills makes the most kiddie style games of the bunch. Global VR has some cool intriguing games that seem to be getting consistent upgrades. And are sold in kits as well which allow you to swap multiple games in and out of one cabinet.
I have several manufacturers to go too on that list.

I want one of those Jurassic Park Raw Thrills Games!!! (Not the home one) I had a WTB post on KLOV but got no real hits.

2 weeks later
#3527 2 years ago
Quoted from Zartan:

Don’t have the board set yet. Trying to figure out if I should buy the second cabinet or not. Kind of assume that I’d be replacing most parts but not too sure.

Your best bet would be wiring it for Jamma and getting a JROK mylstarFPGA board (aka multi Q*bert) Wiring for a
Gottlieb board in a random cocktail would be a nightmare!

They’re out of stock right now but if you message Steven at arcade shop he’ll let you know when they’re back in.

https://www.arcadeshop.com/i/1060/mylstar-jamma-pcb.htm

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider qbass187.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-arcade-games-do-you-own?tu=qbass187 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.