20240401_120541.jpg
20240401_120549.jpg
Screenshot_20240402_133139_Facebook.jpg
IMG_2065 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2066 (resized).jpeg
20240313_195826 (resized).jpg
IMG_0071 (resized).JPG
IMG_0075 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ockeyhead.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#755 8 years ago

Greetings everyone, as this is my first time on this forum topic. Though I prefer pinball over anything, (w/ the exception of my wife) we have a full size arcade cabinet w/ a 621 in 1 Blue Elf. We also have a 2012 Merit Ion Touchscreen. The Merit Ion is loads of fun, w/ great competition between the entire family. I would highly recommend this ~ as these machines have gone down in price. The Blue Elf is excellent entertainment for the "olderly" who have an adolescent connection to these arcade classics. My only question 001.JPG001.JPG >>> is there a way to include the vertical classics (on a horizontal VGA) like Donkey Kong & Pac Man on the 621 Blue Elf? Possibly an unknown compatible SD card??? An 1100 in 1 perhaps... 002.JPG002.JPG

#761 8 years ago

Thanks jwwhite15! The pizza shop down the street has a cocktail set up w/ the 1100 in 1 Blue Elf. Though it's a very nice set up, it would be great to have "everything" on our home cabinet. What we're looking for is a board or SD Card that would include the verticals on a horizontal screen. Since I'm a relatively new to this, any advice would be greatly appreciated.

#765 8 years ago

Yes, I have read about the rotating monitor to capture both h/v. And yes, that would be quite the contraption. But this would be an odd ball & technical undertaking. Does anyone have some advice on the Games Family 3000 in 1 ~ or whatever, ect...? I really don't want a computer type (w/ the fan noise) but could be swayed.

#769 8 years ago

Thanks fellows!!! Alright, if we may go in a different direction. Does anyone have insight to the 2100 in 1 or 3100 in 1 boards? Are they for the most part functionable, & does the hard drive stand up over time?

2 years later
#1983 6 years ago

Our arcade machine lineup includes a cocktail Golden Tee Complete cocktail. This machine was a originally a 2000 Golden Tee non-working project machine & I converted this into a GT Complete. We also have a Silent Hill Pachislo Slot & a Pachinco, featuring The Ring. These machines have many features complete w/ color changing LED's. The upright Street Fighter 2 machines was converted into a 2500 in 1. The menu features many of the arcade classics, including many of the disc games. The bar top touchscreen is a JVL Encore. This is our go-to, as my wife & I are very competitive w/ high score bragging rights.

008 (resized).JPG008 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ockeyhead.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-arcade-games-do-you-own?tu=ockeyhead and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.