IMG_2065 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2066 (resized).jpeg
20240313_195826 (resized).jpg
IMG_0071 (resized).JPG
IMG_0075 (resized).JPG
IMG_0084 (resized).JPG
IMG_0090 (resized).JPG
IMG_0083 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nascarrey.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2021 6 years ago

Just started collecting last year. So far-
Working-

Golden Tee HE
Ms Pac/Galaga 20th anniv reunion
Projects-
Moon Patrol
Space Invaders
Millipede

Quoted from pinmister:

So many games I have never seen or heard of before...
» YouTube video

The GG is 15 min from my house. Almost a city block's worth of games-600+ now! Some titles -the only public location in the US. Took NicoVolta there when he was on his tour last year and his mind was blown by some of the titles they have! $20 for all day play! They do have a few pins (TZ was one I remember). They do most repair work in house. Great place to spend a day reliving your youth! (+theres a nice bar across the street for refreshment breaks!)

Quoted from Skyemont:

I'm looking for a Golden Tee Live 2018. What's the best price for one?

Join the Pinside GT club! Theres a pinsider who is a distributor for IT.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/golden-tee-club/page/9#post-4329560

#2028 6 years ago

Love Satan's Hollow & Sinistar!

#2043 6 years ago
Quoted from PACMAN:

Getting ready to organize the horde in the garage. See any favorites?

Tease!!!!! Lol......

#2049 6 years ago
Quoted from PAPPYBALL:

FINALLY found an Arlington Horse Racing arcade after 26 years of searching!!!
This showed up in my home town aracde, Just For Fun, in 1990. We played it all the time as it would dispense tickets for the prize counter when you won. It stayed on the floor for about 2 years. Then one day I walked in and it was for sale, $400. Spent a solid weekend convincing my dad to buy it. Couple days later we go in to buy it and it's sold and gone.
I have been looking for one ever since, even the board would have been fine. Figure put it any cabinet as it was only a conversion anyhow, but nothing. Never found either this whole time.
Super rare and hard to find. (Mostly because it's really more of a redemption, and was kind of a flop for Strata.)
I think it was only a few years after this came out that Strata became Incredible Technologies and were off and running with Golden Tee.
I loved it for the 2 years it survived in my local arcade and is really cool to me since I love horse racing and live only a mile from Arlington Park Racecourse.

Nice find! I bet youre glad it stayed 'close to home'!

Wonder if Arlington would be interested in displaying your piece of their history!

Done ever recall seeing any of those make it down to the DG area.....

2 months later
#2117 5 years ago
Quoted from tatman9999:

Just picked this up over the weekend. Spent 100s $ on this back in high school. Monitor was bad , some of the controls did not work. Control panel burnt up. I order all new decals, I put a 26” HAPP LCD, fixed the broken wires for the controls and all is working. Ordered a flat screen bezel.

You ONLY spent $100 on that game in high school???

Loved that game-nice pick up!

#2119 5 years ago
Quoted from tatman9999:

I spent 100s fun game

I said that b/c I prolly spent WAY more than that on Off Road back in my arcade days...super fun game especially with more than 1 player....

1 week later
#2131 5 years ago
Quoted from tatman9999:

Just picked up a arcade legends with 263 games. As got a guitar hero arcade. Picked a crane up also
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Nice additions!

Hows the game play in the arcade legends cab (emulation wise)?

Love the old school Rusty Wallace MGD Grand Prix!

3 weeks later
#2178 5 years ago

WOW that's a beauty pacman! Love the Owl eye coin door....

Takes me back tom my arcade days in the 70's.........

2 weeks later
#2212 5 years ago
Quoted from PACMAN:

Deluxe row complete.
[quoted image]

I spy a Frontline!

Man I put a lot of quarters into that game back in the day.

Very nice collection!

#2216 5 years ago
Quoted from PACMAN:

I know right? Frontline is such a great game. Also love Ikari Warriors!

Your 'sit down' row has some highly desired (and rare) games!

Discs of Tron, Spyhunter sit down (never saw a lot of those) & the Star Wars cockpit....

And the old school Atari 4 player Football....

Takes me back to the good old days…..before life got complicated.....of course mabey that's why I started back into pinball/video game collecting...

#2221 5 years ago
Quoted from PACMAN:

[quoted image]

Id that a Lunar Lander on the far left????

#2225 5 years ago
Quoted from PACMAN:

This old thing?
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Sweet looking LL!

That was the FIRST video game I ever played in an arcade (other than pong).

The Galloping Ghost in Brookfield had one (1 of their over 650 games).

Don't see those around very much.....your collection is very impressive....

3 months later
#2290 5 years ago
Quoted from jorge5240:

Man my wife absolutely loves the DDR. Easily her favorite thing in the house. She is now using it as a work out. Can’t wait to have a party and get some intoxicated people rocking it.
Was going to leave it as is but probably am going to restore it.
Nothing better than buying something that gets the wife and others to hangout at the house.
I would highly recommend one of these![quoted image]

Nice! some DDR & wine- the kids look like they want a turn....lol

3 weeks later
#2302 5 years ago
Quoted from kciaccio:

I have a Tutankham..Sinistar... Popeye... 2 Daytona USA's linked..Asteroid cocktail...Lethal Enforcers and Ms Pacman I am restoring..
[quoted image][quoted image]

Tutankham & Sinistar 2 of my fav games!

Sinistar: "I live!"

4 weeks later
#2340 5 years ago
Quoted from PACMAN:

Finally found the rest of the parts to complete my scratch built Moon Patrol. Built the cabinet like 4 years ago then collected the rest piece by piece.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Beautiful! Great work!

1 week later
#2352 5 years ago
Quoted from DeeGor:

Added a few games over the past couple of months. They've been a blast to play and work on, but I'm quickly running out of room.
[quoted image]

Great collection of not so common arcades!

Love Spy Hunter!

3 weeks later
#2382 5 years ago
Quoted from PACMAN:

Finished off my Super Sprint. Original cabinet, burn free med res monitor, new screen printed metallic front and side art and CPO, NOS bezel art, NOS Atari wheel caps. Powder coated metal, new glass, new buttons. Etc.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Beautiful job on that SS!

Wish I had all those quarters back that I pumped into that game back in the day!

4 weeks later
#2460 4 years ago
Quoted from CubeSnake:

Toobin' (great game-very under rated, IMO)
Tapper -this is the SAME machine, the actual machine, I played in the arcade I used to frequent in the '80's
Jungle King
Ms. Pac
Tempest
Gorf
Crystal Castles
Tetris
Indy Jones
Marble Madness (See Tapper, above)
Millipede
Centipede
Head-On
Cruisin Exotica
Carnevil.

Nice lineup!

Love Crystal Castles!

1 week later
#2477 4 years ago
Quoted from HighProtein:

Just in...[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Love Wizard of Wor (aka Invisible Monsters)!

#2491 4 years ago
Quoted from PACMAN:

Sold a couple already. If anyone is interested in buying a Timber send me a PM.

Those look amazing!

If only you were closer....

2 months later
#2552 4 years ago
Quoted from Reznnate:

I've got
Zoo Keeper
Sinistar
Juno First
Mad Planets
Warlords (upright)
Robotron (marquee)
Tempest
Ms. Pac Man
Trog
Star Wars
Minefield (Stern)
Strike Zone
World Series (bartop)
Double Play (bartop)

Oooooh….Sinistar! "I live!"

1 month later
#2608 4 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

I'm thinking about getting a low end Golden Tee Golf (Fore or earlier) as my first dedicated arcade to go along side 3 pins and a 18000 in 1 arcade 1 up picade. Do you guys have any recommendations on where to get one other than Craigslist, facebook, or KLOV? Any advice on these in particular? Thanks!

Those are the places i'd start looking. There is GT buy/sell group on FB also.....

https://www.facebook.com/groups/693886884125319/

#2610 4 years ago

Saw 2 HE's up for sale this this morning on FB...

2 months later
#2673 4 years ago
Quoted from pinfixer:

Ms. Pac and Mappy. The Ms. Pac has never been on route. I purchased it from a Midway executive in Chicago back in the 90's. Rarely played and zero burn in. The Mappy is in excellent condition as well. If someone is looking to add a couple of sweet cocktails to their collection let me know. Not giving them away but would entertain a fair offer. They're taking up precious pinball room![quoted image][quoted image]

Don't see to many Mappy cocktails! Beautiful looking games!

2 months later
2 months later
#2775 4 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

[quoted image]

Not sure which of those 2 I like better!

9 months later
#3090 3 years ago

Nice line up!

1 month later
#3151 3 years ago
Quoted from orlandu81:

Hello Everyone -
Just putting some feelers out there...I am offering my factory original Nintendo Radar Scope upright with 5 speaker slots for cash or for trade. For those who do not know the history, this was Nintendo's first true arcade cabinet sold in the U.S. Produced in Qty 3,000 in late 1979 in Japan and shipped over to Nintendo's warehouse in NJ, only 1,000 were sold. Nintendo had to scramble to come up with a new game to retrofit this commercial failure so they could sell the remaining units. Shigeru Miyamoto was brought in to come up with a game that could use the same cabinet, and as a result, Donkey Kong kits were factory retrofitted to the unsold Radar Scope cabinets and the rest is history.
So why just the feelers? If the market isn't there for this particular game today, I have no problem keeping it and installing a DK3 in it for the foreseeable future.
Why am I considering selling? That is simple...I have two!
Trades...right now I'm only really interested in a Rick and Morty pin (I would provide a cash equalizer).
PM me with questions and stay safe! I posted a few photos in the imgur link below. More photos available upon request.
- Original Red finish is unrestored and still has its rich color. Some minor bumps and bruises as expected with age.
- Original marquee, colors are vibrant with no visible fading
- Original bezel, with only minor surface scratches. No noticeable scratches are visible in the viewing area.
- Original Control Panel plastic overlay, with some minor cigarette burns and other minor imperfections
- Original Radar Scope two way joystick, has been fully rebuilt and cleaned
- Original PP7-A power supply unit has been recapped in the last year and is working as it should with optimal voltages
- Original black ISO transformer
- Original Asahi Seiko coin mechs
- Original 4 stack PCB has been recently serviced and is working as it should
- Original Sanyo monitor has a nice bright picture and no noticeable screen burn
- Original metal serial tag still intact
- Original operator’s manual included
- Original wiring harness installed
- Wood control panel, 1-player 2-player, fire buttons and holders, reg. sticker, and insert coin stickers are from Mike’s Arcade.
- Light fixture behind the marquee was replaced with a more efficient LED fixture
- New true flat T molding from Chomping Quarters
- New speaker included
- New Control panel harness by Tony Swann
- Minor restoration done to the metal accents (paint) and the back door was repainted black.
https://imgur.com/7XzgbpD
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Shes a beaut Clark! GLWS!

2 years later
#4127 11 months ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

I got this a month ago (the luck was with me) ... it's my grail arcade game (and it sat in a home barely used since bought new)[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Nice find! Nicer than the one I pulled out of an estate sale 6 years ago for $300.
Mine also had the pedistal but showed wear on the cp.

9 months later
#4437 44 days ago
Quoted from kciaccio:

The newest edition.[quoted image]

Love that game- always the first game I play when I go to the Galloping Ghost in Brookfield, Il.!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nascarrey.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-arcade-games-do-you-own?tu=nascarrey and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.