20240401_120541.jpg
20240401_120549.jpg
Screenshot_20240402_133139_Facebook.jpg
IMG_2065 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2066 (resized).jpeg
20240313_195826 (resized).jpg
IMG_0071 (resized).JPG
IMG_0075 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider malenko.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1997 6 years ago

Sold a ton of stuff, I'm down to

NHL Open Ice & NBA Jam TE 2 in 1 (in a KI cab converted to look like Open Ice)
Dedicated NeoGeo 2 slot with a DarkSoft Multi-MVS
Restored Dynamo HS-5 with a DarkSoft Multi CPS2
Restored Dynamo HS-5 with a Netbooting Naomi 2
Factory Midway conversion cab (the one shaped like an MK1 cab, but with a wave graphic on the side) that currently has Area 51 in it.

Plan on getting rid of the Naomi, the Open Ice, and the Midway Conversion cab soon.

1 month later
#2081 5 years ago

Love that Big Blue, looks like the CE behind it is in a Dynamo HS5 painted black.
You need to get a Darksoft CPS2 for that BB

2 months later
#2121 5 years ago

Stunt Cycle? That's a great game practically no one's ever heard of.

2 weeks later
#2144 5 years ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

These are kind of gimmicky, but so what. I own the originals of most of these games, but I just ordered all five that are available.
Perfect height for the kids to play, and I won’t mind their friends banging around on them.
https://www.arcade1up.com
They show final fight, but I can’t find it available , they do have a galaga machine available, but don’t show pics.[quoted image]

Final Fight is delayed till next year. I think Final Fight cab has the best selection of games.

Quoted from OTTOgd:

Wow, too small, imho. Even if you can buy a 'gaming throne'/riser, it'll still be too short. Almost looks like a classic cabaret. And $500 each at Walmart; pass.
[quoted image]

They are $299 a pop (in the USA) I thought with conversion rates and stuff it was closer to $400 for America's Hat?

#2155 5 years ago

It's being marketed for adults (if I see "mancave" one more fucking time...…) , but I understand they are kid sized. I've seen pictures of adults sitting at them, there's no comfortable way to put 3 average sized adults around the rampage cab.

My biggest (/pun!) gripe isn't the size but the game count, and in some cases, game selection. 4 flavors of SFII on the same cab, 2 CPS1 and 2 CPS2 games. Why not SF2CE, Super SFII Turbo, one of the Alpha games and a dark stalkers game. I know licensing would likely be an issue with MSH, MSHvsSF, Xmen vs SF, or even MvC1 but there are other Capcom owned fighting games they could have thrown on there. Galaga Cab should at least have Gaplus aka Galaga 3 on there.

a more complete post is here: http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,157888.msg1659546.html#msg1659546 but we're on the same side.

#2157 5 years ago

Hacking what's on there to add games has no bearing on what they are selling. Some people are gonna buy it and be afraid to crack it open. Like I posted at BYOAC I'll wait for some reviews and stuff to come in before I pull the trigger. The controls alone look like a vast improvement over the "midway home cab" from a few years back. But I have a bunch of real machines and pins, I can wait.

4 weeks later
#2200 5 years ago

yeah you just get a gnobes video converter and it takes in the 15Hz signal and out puts a VGA signal.

Video quality is more of an opinion thing, I prefer the phosphor mask and scan lines of a CRT over an LCD.

9 months later
#2531 4 years ago

get a mike doyle 96 in 1 kit

2 months later
#2579 4 years ago

AFAIK Magic Sword was only sold as a kit, like smith said. CPS1 boards are gaining a little in value since Darksoft is releasing a MultiCPS1 board soon. I have Magic Sword in my Dynamo HS5 cab, waiting on the multiCPS1

6 months later
#2764 4 years ago

no dedicated run button? How do you run in combo with a string that starts with HP or LP?

4 weeks later
#2772 4 years ago

usually those get put in MK cabs, not NBA Jam / NFL Blitz ones

3 weeks later
#2821 3 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

Just picked this up[quoted image]

ever see the 4 player cocktail version?

Badlands is still my favorite game in that style , which I know is just a retheme of super sprint , but man is it fun.

#2828 3 years ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

Just got a few more...[quoted image][quoted image]

oh damn, did you find a qix cabinet that still has qix in it?

I love those Taito cabs, and Qix is the best one of the bunch, even if Jungle Hunt/King is the most common

3 weeks later
#2859 3 years ago
Quoted from PapaKilo:

Newest additions.

UMK3 and World Series '99 I grabbed a few weeks ago.

on UMK3, your run and block buttons need swapped (block should be white, run should be yellow)

#2861 3 years ago

ha I didnt even notice, I was distracted by the yellow and white lol.

looks good!

#2865 3 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Saw this racing game with 107 in 1 and thought it looks fun. Tried to find some video on it and did not see anything. Does anyone have one of these yet?
https://primearcades.com/collections/frontpage/products/107-racing-games-in-1-stand-up[quoted image]

Thats pretty expensive for a playstation wheel plugged into a PC

2 weeks later
#2876 3 years ago
Quoted from Pale_Purple:

I love this hame but I’ve never seen this cab with that control panel layout. Is that original? So strange with the half circle buttons. I’ll have to look up fightcade, drinking and swearing in person is much better though.

That looks like a STERN cab to me (super ironic if it was a Turtles, lol) ;definitely generic conversion CPO. Those buttons were usually used on small CPs where multiple "normal" buttons wouldn't fit. The local batting cages use to have a baseball game where that big circle button was 3 butttons in one.

I'd change it to 2 regular buttons if I had any CPO material laying around but with puzzle fighter the double button is totally usable.

3 weeks later
#2919 3 years ago

Making me miss my open ice restore/conversion
beforeandafter (resized).PNGbeforeandafter (resized).PNG

3 months later
#3043 3 years ago
Quoted from Gumby510:

Punchout I just restored
[quoted image][quoted image]

like the punch out , love the big red

#3050 3 years ago
Quoted from Gumby510:

Thanks I did a full restore on that as well using laminate as well. Got joe szabos art package to go over it.

This is the 2 slot I still have: http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php?topic=148826.0

This was the big red I used to have: http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,72841.msg751522.html

This one started out as a restore, but got MAME'd :
http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,80523.msg840340.html \ http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,84398.0.html

I was going to keep it as a "South American Neo Geo" but someone offered me a lot of cash to MAME it (over a decade ago)

3 months later
#3106 3 years ago

I have a darksoft neogeo cart in my dedicated neogeo, so its technically a multi. I have a 2 dynamos one with a multi CPS2 and one prepped for the multi CPS1. Multi doesnt always mean crummy mame based chinese boards

Speaking of.... I have an Americas Army that I converted to an Area 51 / Maximum Force and Im trying to get more lightgun games that the Happ guns can plug into, anyone got any they wanna get rid of? (Lethal Enforcers, Police Trainer, Point Blank, etc)

#3108 3 years ago

The neogeo uses a menu and joystick combo to change games, the CPS2 has a breakout board to select games, A51/MF is a factory multi, you just shoot the game you wanna play. I plan to just manually swap boards and gun headers if I can get board boards.

I dont use MAME/Emulation for any of my multis (yet) and I don't know of a good Light gun solution for MAME besides using Wii Motes

2 weeks later
#3125 3 years ago
Quoted from smokinhos:

Cyberball.. 4 player 2072 Tournament Edition.. (THE original Madden)

Madden NFL came out on DOS in 1988, same year as Cyberball

1 month later
#3179 3 years ago
Quoted from Paseb:

Area 51 on his way. My 1st arcade.

Check the boards, see if you can upgrade it to a Area 51 / Maximum force , 2 games in 1. They sell Flash drive kits on ebay so you don't have to worry about the hard drive dying.

#3184 3 years ago
Quoted from Paseb:

Previous owner did it.
Not a fan, since i wanted it original
Not sure i can revert back.
Is maximum force a good game?

its more of the same, just lots more hidden rooms and secret modes. reverting back is easy, just get a regular area 51 HD/flash kit.

2 months later
#3300 2 years ago
Quoted from OCP2:

Very nice Open ice, owned one 15 years ago and miss it. It’s a blast to play when you have guests over. Very hard to find one now. All your missing is a nba jam.

and NBA HangTime and ShowTime
He could convert the blitz to a SportsStation and have Blitz/ShowTime in the same cab. I've owned all of them, but Ive never even played Gretzky except on the N64 so I'm kinda jelly.

#3302 2 years ago
Quoted from Pickle:

Where can you get the 96 in 1 kit? Would like to get one.

This is the guy who makes em, and where I got mine back in the day:

http://revengeofthenerdsv.blogspot.com/2011/10/return-of-96-in-1-multi-pac-lower.html

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider malenko.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-arcade-games-do-you-own?tu=malenko and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.