IMG_2065 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2066 (resized).jpeg
20240313_195826 (resized).jpg
IMG_0071 (resized).JPG
IMG_0075 (resized).JPG
IMG_0084 (resized).JPG
IMG_0090 (resized).JPG
IMG_0083 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gryszzz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#231 9 years ago

PACMAN...when I die I want to be stuffed, and propped up in your gameroom.
Put me on wheels so I can play a variety of games, please.
Thank you,
Your new best friend,
J

2 years later
#1501 7 years ago

Question for you folks in the know... I'm getting ready to restore my Track and Field cocktail. The screen printed cpo from Phoenix Arcade is $200 while the arcade overlays version is $82. I don't like cutting corners but is the PA cpo really worth twice as much? Thanks in advance.

#1502 7 years ago

Also...Where is the recommended place for new Konami coin doors, t-molding, etc.?

#1504 7 years ago

Thanks gir. Do you have a favorite arcade refurbished shop? Buttons, bezels, etc. Need some DK decals and bezel too.

5 years later
#3691 1 year ago

Howdy. I have an opportunity to buy an NBA JAM full size arcade for $375 tomorrow.
It boots up and works for 15 minutes then gets froggy. Still worth $375 though am I right?
I already committed so I think so. Just wanted some expert opinions.

#3693 1 year ago

Eggzacary thank you fine sir.
Love ya Matt, ya bastard!

#3712 1 year ago

I got sniped on it, being 90 minutes away.
It was a black cab in ok shape. I was just reiterating what homie told me on phone. Said it works for awhile then screen gets crazy.
Oh well...

#3716 1 year ago
Quoted from jedimastermatt:

Sorry to hear about the NBA Jam. If you want to part together one, I’ve got an empty NBA Jam TE cabinet in the garage that I need to get rid of. It may have been a NHL Hit the Ice to start with. It would need the monitor, boards, bezel but has the power supply if I remember correctly.

Hey thanks man! Wasn't actively searching for one just knew it was a great deal. With 2 kids I can't just drop everything and go. Would've had to rent a van, bring help, etc.
Guessing somebody showed up with $500 last night cause communication just stopped last night.
No hard feelings here I really didn't wanna wrestle that behemoth into my basement anyhow lol

#3717 1 year ago

Here's the pics he sent. Great deal, I know. Can't win em all

received_1056214268429622 (resized).jpegreceived_1056214268429622 (resized).jpegreceived_630093315207053 (resized).jpegreceived_630093315207053 (resized).jpegreceived_777160513733575 (resized).jpegreceived_777160513733575 (resized).jpeg
#3720 1 year ago
Quoted from manadams:

Wrong cabinet, art and joysticks. Probably not original hardware either, sniper did you a favor on that one.

Ahh Loveland it's like you sent me a bouquet of roses to start my weekend THATS AMORE
Jajaja
Seriously that does make me feel a little better.
Now off to the pinball bar and punk rock show to keep the endorphins up CHEERS

6 months later
#4031 1 year ago

Hello there!
This came up in a local group last night for $600 and I couldn't resist. After looking at this pic more, that is obviously not the correct cpo. Cab looks flakey I know, but this was my teenage mf jam.
Also not correct color joysticks or buttons. Anyone see anything else I should cry about?
Not a great deal but not a bad one either.

received_681355757123044 (resized).jpegreceived_681355757123044 (resized).jpeg
#4032 1 year ago

Just bought this. Surprised that Phoenix Arcade didn't have any MK stuff.

Screenshot_20230301-204822_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20230301-204822_Chrome (resized).jpg
#4033 1 year ago

Goddammit. Just saw those buttons aren't configured correctly. What in the Sam Hell is goin on here?

#4037 1 year ago

THANK YOU!
Don't know anything about it but this pic, and he said it works. Boards recapped but this is all 3rd hand.
Appreciate the response man.

#4038 1 year ago

I'd like to keep it a MK 1. I'm gonna have to pick it up to know more.

#4040 1 year ago

Dude really, thank you so much for all that info.

#4043 1 year ago

Maybe I'll get lucky and it'll have all 3 boards. But if not, where do you guys recommend buying these boards and switcher?
Apologies, I have a few arcades but complete noob on them.
My Off Road was my 1st home arcade purchase in 2012 and *knock in wood* has been my strongest. Boots and plays every time. Feel lucky for that one.

#4044 1 year ago

It's also my only machine on coin drop. Which just makes it more perfect.
Best sound in the world. Well....close lol.

#4045 1 year ago
Quoted from jedimastermatt:

While I was/am still more of a SF fan - MKII is such a masterpiece. Loved the glitch in the second revision where you could freeze lock an enemy using one of Sub Zero’s fatalities. If someone was trying to kick me off the machine would play as Shang Tsung and morph into Zero repeatedly keep them frozen until they would get pissed and say something or walk away and then quickly morph into another character and finish them while frozen. My favorite was Tsung>Zero (on repeat)>Tsung>Liu Kang into the dragon and bite them in half while frozen. Called it the dragoncicle.
ailable.

Dude I don't remember this but I CANT WAIT to try it ha.

#4046 1 year ago

JFC I really posted a pic of the machine, then bought the wrong shit for it, then immediately bragged on my idiocracy.

#4049 1 year ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Don't worry Gryszzz knows all about dead batteries.
(Congrats buddy, MK cab is gonna be sick!)

Dude I miss those NE mfs so much. Love that whole crew GREAT DAY!

#4053 1 year ago

The bus ride to the Stern Batman party was the fuckin BEST. I was next to Dirty Donny and those NE boys had everyone belly laughing the whole ride.

#4054 1 year ago

Gman OH SHIT

#4055 1 year ago
Quoted from Aurich:

The best.
Thanks for the link jk2171!

Dude come to MGC!

#4057 1 year ago

If there's a show that the NE boys will be at, it's this one.
Jay, Jay, Charlie, and the other dude.
I see one of the Jay's at Expo every year. Salt of the earth mf.

#4059 1 year ago

Lotta Jay's in pinball lol

#4061 1 year ago
Quoted from Flipper_Ripper:

Are you trying to make it a multi Mortal Kombat with multiple PCBs? I heard of people doing it with a switcher. I get the switcher concept, but can't wrap my head around the kick harness. Because Mortal Kombat has more than 3 buttons it useses a kick harness that goes directly to the PCB board because standard Jammas ran out of room for those extra buttons. So I don't know how the kick harness is connected to each board. Maybe the switcher has a pinout for one. But good luck. I also don't know how peopel fit that many boards in a cab. Might have to do some custom work.

I am also wondering about the 3 boards fitting in 1 cab

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gryszzz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-arcade-games-do-you-own?tu=gryszzz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.