Quoted from ZNET:
The arcade games currently in my gameroom are all electromechanicals. They are as follows:
1) Kasco Ninja Gun (late 1970s). One minute, unlimited shots, to kill ninja warriors, including holographic ninjas during daylight and at sunset.
2) Sega Gun Fight (1969/70). Mannequin gunfighter puppets and cactus collapse when shot.
3) Sega Monster Gun (1972). I have 2 Youtube videos posted of this fun nylon pellet projectile shooter game. Only two examples of this game are known to exist. Here's a link:
» YouTube video
4) Keeney Deluxe Texas Leaguer (1940s)
5) Chicago Coin Basketball Champ (1947). For sale, by the way. I have the cabinet stencils.
6) Genco Two Player "Super" Basketball (1954)
Ninja Gun is so great...yours looks amazing, did you restore it? I'd do anything to find one around here...