IMG_2065 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2066 (resized).jpeg
20240313_195826 (resized).jpg
IMG_0071 (resized).JPG
IMG_0075 (resized).JPG
IMG_0084 (resized).JPG
IMG_0090 (resized).JPG
IMG_0083 (resized).JPG
unico-usa-posts-updated-pictures-of-the-nova-blast-candy-v0-vkeee6q8fr5c1 (resized).jpg
IMG_1269.jpg
image000003 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider betelgeuse.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#32 9 years ago

Mortal Kombat II - dedicated
CarnEvil - dedicated
48-in-1 Classics multicade
25" Dynamo w/ SF2 controls and 4-player controls.

Boards for the Dynamo that I can think of:
TMNT
The Simpsons
Final Fight
Bad Dudes
SF2: CE
Soul Edge 2
SNK vs Capcom
NEO.GEO (12 games)
WWF Wrestemania
Double Dragon
Silkworm
etc.

5 years later
#3025 3 years ago
Quoted from Fulltilt:

Back in the house for the second time. Just in time for Halloween.

Nice! I just completed a cap kit and some other repairs on my CarnEvil and have been playing the snot out of it lately. Still looking for a new/repro CPO to finish it off.

mk2-carnevil (resized).jpgmk2-carnevil (resized).jpg
#3027 3 years ago
Quoted from Mad_Dog_Coin_Op:

This Old Game just recently did the CPO for that.

Thanks. I did see that, but unfortunately it looks like they have been OOP for a while now.

#3029 3 years ago
Quoted from Mad_Dog_Coin_Op:

Write them. I think they are in the process of moving. I still think they can accommodate you but might take some time.

Cool, thanks for the tip. I'll give it a go and see what they say.

5 months later
#3153 3 years ago
Quoted from orlandu81:

Just putting some feelers out there...I am offering my factory original Nintendo Radar Scope upright with 5 speaker slots for cash or for trade. For those who do not know the history, this was Nintendo's first true arcade cabinet sold in the U.S. Produced in Qty 3,000 in late 1979 in Japan and shipped over to Nintendo's warehouse in NJ, only 1,000 were sold. Nintendo had to scramble to come up with a new game to retrofit this commercial failure so they could sell the remaining units. Shigeru Miyamoto was brought in to come up with a game that could use the same cabinet, and as a result, Donkey Kong kits were factory retrofitted to the unsold Radar Scope cabinets and the rest is history.

A friend of mine has a DK in an a red original cabinet. He said it was a prototype. Is that what this is? Are all of the red cab DK's converted Radar Scopes?

#3163 3 years ago

What ever happend to just 'vids'? Is that term now out of style?

#3167 3 years ago
Quoted from orlandu81:

A red DK your friend has is either 1) a factory converted DK from Radar Scope (TKG2 or TKG3) or he simply took a red cab and installed a donkey Kong kit in it.

I know that this game came to him from a reputable collector, so it's very likely legit. He is much more a pin guy than a vid guy, so I'm sure this info will be enlightening to him too.

#3180 3 years ago

I finally got the much needed CPO for my CarnEvil, after waiting for over 6 months for This Old Game to do another run. At a glance, the quality seems to be excellent. There is one more left for sale on their site if anyone else here needs one.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider betelgeuse.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-arcade-games-do-you-own?tu=betelgeuse and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.