IMG_2065 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2066 (resized).jpeg
20240313_195826 (resized).jpg
IMG_0071 (resized).JPG
IMG_0075 (resized).JPG
IMG_0084 (resized).JPG
IMG_0090 (resized).JPG
IMG_0083 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider animesuperj.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#509 8 years ago

Only got a few arcades:

Arcade SD (Multi)
Asteroids
Asteroids Deluxe
Battlezone
Black Widow
Candy Cabinet
Cosmic Chasm
Crystal Castles
Eliminator 4-Player
Gravitar
Major Havoc
Neo Geo 2-Slot
Omega Race
Pole Position Cockpit
Pop'n Music
Quantum
Red Baron
Rip Off
Solar Quest
Space Duel
Space Fury
Space War
Star Castle
Star Hawk
Star Trek Captain's Chair
Tac/Scan
Tailgunner
Tempest
War of the Worlds
Warlords (2 Player)

3 months later
#683 8 years ago
Quoted from Mrbill:

I have a few generic jamma cabs to play boards like mr do series, arcade classics, ect, that I am not counting, but dedicated I have:
asteroids deluxe
red baron
battle zone
lunar lander
space duel
tempest
black widow
gravitar
major havoc
quantum
Star Wars ur
Star Wars cockpit
star castle
armor attack
solar quest
Space Wars
ripoff
speed freak
tac/scan
space fury
Star Trek
omega race
night driver
grand track 10
road riot
space invaders
deluxe invaders
sea wolf
dig dug
missile command
liberator
i robot
assault
klax
food fight
centipede
Pole Position
hard drivin
race drivin
hard drivin airborne
rampart
area 51/max force
police trainer
space lords
vapor trx (2x)
rush 2049 SE (2x)
relief pitcher
2 player cyberball 2072
4 player cyberball 2072
vindicators
freeze
cloak and daggar
paperboy
champ sprint
road blasters
marble madness
peter packrat
Indiana Jones
road runner
gumball rally
qbert
mad planets
reactor
joust
Stargate
robotron
bubbles
blaster
sinistar ur
sinistar sitdown
carnevil
exidy max flex multigame(3x)
venture
jr pacman
galaxian
ms pacman
trog
blitz/showtime
slick shot
zaxxon
wizrd of wor
gorf
tapper
timber
tron
discs of tron
bally sente multi game
deco burgertime multigame
neo geo 4 slot
ultracade
crazy climber cocktail
crazy climber upright
space panic cocktail
armageddon magic the gathering

Great list of vectors. I'd really like to find a Speed Freak myself sometime soon; and a Boxing Bugs. Probably the two highest on my vector want list.

#697 8 years ago
Quoted from Mrbill:

I used to have 2 boxing bugs, 2 warriors, 2 cosmic chasms, barrier, star hawk, and ripoff cocktail, but they left with the great "why do I need them all" purge.. Before that was the "why am I collecting laserdisc games purge". Of all the games that I have let go, the ones I miss are cosmic chasm, boxing bugs and turkey shoot.
I also miss mystic marathon, but I will probably put that in my spare duramold cabinet. I was going to try to put in an inferno, but I don't think it could be a 2 player game in that confined space..

Wow, that's awesome. I'm getting down to a small list myself of vectors I don't own. I got a Starhawk last year in super nice condition. I just snagged a Barrier, should have it delivered soon. I have an original Chasm cab, repro: side art, control panel, cpo; but missing everything else, lol. I'm planning on doing a zvg setup in it for now until I can find original parts. I'd still really like a Boxing Bugs and basically anything else on my "I don't own this vector" list.

My current arcade list:
Armor Attack
Asteroids
Asteroids Deluxe
Barrier
Battlezone
Black Widow
Cosmic Chasm
Crystal Castles
Eliminator 4-Player
Ghouls 'n Ghosts [Board]
Gravitar
Hockey Champ
Major Havoc (SD conversion)
Midway Arcade SD
Omega Race (x2)
Pop'n Music
Quantum
Red Baron
Rip Off
Solar Quest
Space Duel
Space Fury
Space War
Star Castle
Star Hawk
Star Trek Captain's Chair
Tac/Scan
Tailgunner
Tempest
War of the Worlds (b/w)
Warlords

#699 8 years ago
Quoted from Mrbill:

Cosmic chasm is a great game. Far better than the vectrex version that people are familiar with. But its a wiring mess.. I had 2 complete cabs and the monitor and pcb out of another. It was a pain to get it working. I did not want to have to ever fix it again, so I sold it off to a guy in WA.
The 2nd cab was a water damaged mess. I gutted it and sold the parts to a guy in LA who was going to build a cab for it. the extra board went to a fellow collector who did board repair. 2 years ago I sold the spare monitor to someone in OR. I think he was working on a project cab too. I was keeping it in case I wanted to zvg it, but its a project I would never get to or at best zvg with a 6100.
I would say forget about finding the parts for cosmic chasm, and be happy with zvg. Finding the 3 Transformers you need for it will be difficult.
As for barrier, its really bad.. Beautiful cabinet art, but coleco handheld football is more fun. I would say its best use is donor tube for sundance(the only 2 to use the 22" tube). I am happy with just solar quest, armor attack, ripoff, star castle, speed freak, and Space Wars. I thought star hawk was cool looking, but its boring. Same with warrior, its beautiful but boring. The only one I am sort of looking for is tailgunner UR. I had a cockpit, but I sold it to a fellow collector. But what keeps me from really looking is the UR joystick. I would want a better stick in there.

A friend of mine just completed building his dedicated Chasm. I was talking with him on it, and agreed; the internals are a mess. I'm fine just doing a zvg setup in mine; as once it's done you hopefully shouldn't notice the difference. Still, I wouldn't mind having some original parts.

Agreed Barrier is bad, lol. But it's more to the collection more than anything at this point. I'd love to find a Sundance as well, but haven't heard of many of them. I got offered one about a year or two ago for $8,000; but that's a bit much for me. I'm happy with my Tailgunner UR; I just need to get the thing working. Monitor has been repaired, but trying to find someone to take on repairing the board. The joystick is weird. Still, can't wait to play it once it's running.

2 years later
#1655 6 years ago

My wife and I moved this past December, so my arcades have been in storage for about a year now. I've been working on the basement remodel to get it finished and ready for my home arcade; almost done, maybe a few more weeks. I'm going to start bringing these back home slowly, getting them tested and cleaned; so once the basement is finished I can start bringing stuff down right away. I also still have a few games at friends houses and in my garage as well. In total I put 24 in storage. I have around 12 in my garage currently, and a few more placed around at friends places. I should really keep better track of what I have, lol.

2016-09-11 12.12.45 (resized).jpg2016-09-11 12.12.45 (resized).jpg

2016-09-11 12.41.21 (resized).jpg2016-09-11 12.41.21 (resized).jpg

2016-09-11 12.41.28 (resized).jpg2016-09-11 12.41.28 (resized).jpg

2016-09-11 12.41.37 (resized).jpg2016-09-11 12.41.37 (resized).jpg

#1667 6 years ago
Quoted from PACMAN:

Working on my TailGunner. Cosmetics are done, just need to get the stupid thing to fire up.

That thing looks awesome! It's a great game, hope the repair isn't too bad. Luckily my cab isn't in too bad of shape, but not as nice as yours; my art has a big tear in it though; like someone dragged something along the side and ripped it.

#1671 6 years ago
Quoted from PACMAN:

The side art was no picnic either.

Imagine it wasn't. It's not the easier art to repro. Looks like it turned out really nice! As did the control panel. As always, you do awesome work!

3 months later
#1721 6 years ago

Current state of my game room. Been moving in my games slowly from storage. It's coming together, but this is only just over a third of the games.

arcade (resized).jpgarcade (resized).jpg

3 years later
#3345 2 years ago

I'm looking to sell my 4 player eliminator. It's a pretty rare piece, I tossed it out for $15,000 on facebook. Also have new control panels and overlays included. Also might be open to talking a trade for a newer pin.

If you're interested, I'm open to talking on it. Pics here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1q8hj8II-DUmT7jlWRfDZ_4CStR1G4lRr?usp=sharing

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider animesuperj.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-arcade-games-do-you-own?tu=animesuperj and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.