20240401_120541.jpg
20240401_120549.jpg
Screenshot_20240402_133139_Facebook.jpg
IMG_2065 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2066 (resized).jpeg
20240313_195826 (resized).jpg
IMG_0071 (resized).JPG
IMG_0075 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider albummydavis.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#891 8 years ago
Quoted from japespin:

Scramble, Star Wars, Daytona USA, Outrun, Cruisin' World, and Track & Field. That said, I'm about to post Cruisin' World up on Craigslist. Daytona might be on its way out already as well.

IMG_5394.jpg

Man, I just love Scramble. Nothing brings back late childhood Jersey Shore memories for me more than that game. The game had just come out that year, and my dad and I just couldn't believe how cool it was when we found it in an mini-golf arcade on Long Beach Island. Great memories.

My only arcade video is Assault. Never bores me---probably cuz it's tough and I suck at it.

1 year later
#1541 7 years ago
Quoted from tk-the-jammer:

I do own a multicade with virtually every arcade game ever made. But......This is the only real arcade game that I need to own.

So under-rated. My only true arcade, as well.

9 months later
#1783 6 years ago

Yeah, what he said. I'm real curious

#1788 6 years ago

I saw the lists--lots of favorites not on there, which is too bad. Was looking for Joust, Xevious, Defender. It's possible I missed them (I'm sure they put the lists in that format so they are not digitally searchable and can't get in legal hot water), but I don't think they were on the list.

2 years later
#2720 4 years ago
Quoted from Deerlakes6:

Darts anyone..I picked this up with a sleek looking assault[quoted image][quoted image]

Assault is the best. Looks nice. If I had 2 games, they’d be assault and Xevious. I’d love a nice Xevious.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider albummydavis.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-arcade-games-do-you-own?tu=albummydavis and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.