20240401_120541.jpg
20240401_120549.jpg
Screenshot_20240402_133139_Facebook.jpg
IMG_2065 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2066 (resized).jpeg
20240313_195826 (resized).jpg
IMG_0071 (resized).JPG
IMG_0075 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider YZRider926.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#352 9 years ago
Quoted from PACMAN:

Yeah, i used to have stuff on KLOV but a few jealous a-wipes were constantly trolling me. When i told them to shove it i got banned. I yanked my pics because the Mods are D-Bags over there.
I'm building my own site now though which will showcase all my games, restorations and art projects.

That's a shame. I don't post on there much anymore but remember seeing your resto threads, things of beauty. Actually got you to print me some Ghosts 'N Goblins sideart.

#356 9 years ago
Quoted from ENDOFLINE:

i also dug fiz's posts over on klov (for the most part) ... the only problem that alot of klovers had with him was the whole issue of RESTORE vs REPRODUCTION.
i can appreciate both styles of the arcade process. never had a problem with it myself

Well I can see that, the resto vs repro thing. Personally I would take a fresh built repro cab over an original.

#373 9 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

man, that statement on klov issues a 2 year all-out global thermonuclear division & assault

Haha, yeah some guys take this stuff a little too serious in my opinion. Maybe it's because I grew up in the 90's and I'm into the JAMMA stuff so I don't mind having a few cabs to play multiple games in. Hence why I would take a nicely built repro. Half the time you're using reproduced art and such anyways. I just want it to look and play nice. Don't care if the wood used is original, haha. To be honest I'm more interested in the Japanese style Candy Cabinets now. Classics are pretty and look great when you have a room full of games, but I want functionality now. Generic Candy Cabs give me that luxury and swapping games is not too difficult.

I do have 4 american cabs. Pac 25th, MKII, UMK3, and a Ghosts 'N Goblins. I'll probably sell the Ghosts N' Goblins eventually. It rarely gets played, and I have a spare PCB that I can get a JAMMA Adapter for and play in another cab. It is a cool cab though.

#382 9 years ago
Quoted from Meph:

My gameroom in this current house is very small so my collection is always rotating. I have sold off a few couple Mame machines I built, a couple 60 in 1s, Mortal Kombat 1&2 restorations. My current collection is my Super street fighter 2 Turbo restore, a mini bartop Mame, and a NBA Jam TE that is coming in this week.
I should be into a new house before the summer is out and then I plan to expand my collection greatly.

Man I love those Capcom Big Blue cabs. Missed out on a SFII:CE cab years ago. Had a verbal agreement but was sold before I was able to seal the deal. Also want a NBA JAM. Probably the last dedicated cab I really want.

#389 9 years ago

Yeah I'm probably going to snag one of those CPS-2 multiboard kits as well. Need to send my suicided CPS3 cart to them and get a new one so I can run all of the CPS3 games as well.

6 years later
#3492 2 years ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

My first machine - gonna take good care of her
[quoted image]

That was the first machine I got as well. Its what started me in this hobby.

#3493 2 years ago

I know a few people here have candy cabs. Could anyone let me know where to go for parts or people that can repair power supplies or monitor chassis? I have 2 Sega New Astro City’s i need to put back together. Had them for 10+ years sitting in pieces.

96CF2114-DCF3-40EE-B4F8-1091A6EFD326 (resized).jpeg96CF2114-DCF3-40EE-B4F8-1091A6EFD326 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider YZRider926.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-arcade-games-do-you-own?tu=YZRider926 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.