20240401_120541.jpg
20240401_120549.jpg
Screenshot_20240402_133139_Facebook.jpg
IMG_2065 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2066 (resized).jpeg
20240313_195826 (resized).jpg
IMG_0071 (resized).JPG
IMG_0075 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider RDReynolds.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#194 9 years ago

Have a Pac-Man cabaret running a 60-in-1 and a pair of linked Hydro Thuder uprights converted to LCD. They're goin on location this summer to the local drive in theater. I would love to find a horizontal cabaret running a multi board.

Used to have Popeye, Paperboy, WWF Superstars and WWF WrestleFest.

#220 9 years ago

I want pics of both the 183 games AND the marquee, otherwise I question whether both actually exist.

#221 9 years ago
Quoted from ZNET:

The arcade games currently in my gameroom are all electromechanicals. They are as follows:
1) Kasco Ninja Gun (late 1970s). One minute, unlimited shots, to kill ninja warriors, including holographic ninjas during daylight and at sunset.
2) Sega Gun Fight (1969/70). Mannequin gunfighter puppets and cactus collapse when shot.
3) Sega Monster Gun (1972). I have 2 Youtube videos posted of this fun nylon pellet projectile shooter game. Only two examples of this game are known to exist. Here's a link:
» YouTube video
4) Keeney Deluxe Texas Leaguer (1940s)
5) Chicago Coin Basketball Champ (1947). For sale, by the way. I have the cabinet stencils.
6) Genco Two Player "Super" Basketball (1954)

These are amazing. Wow!

#240 9 years ago

EPROM! I used to play that on my Atari ST all the time. Think I only ever saw the actual arcade game once.

#346 9 years ago

Love the OutRun Cabaret as well. Really want to get one of those!

2 months later
#604 8 years ago

A friend of mine is giving me a Dead Angle this weekend...I was planning on converting it to a multi-cade, but has anyone ever played this game before?

4 weeks later
#623 8 years ago

Just picked up an Out Run cabaret. Cabinet needs some love, but the monitor looks brand new.

2 months later
#731 8 years ago
Quoted from Darth_Chris:

Anyone bought that one ?

StarWars_BattlePod_PremiumEdition_Vader.jpg

Own it? I just wish there was some place I could PLAY it!

#738 8 years ago
Quoted from robotron:

some of mine. love me arcades as much as pinball.

image.jpg image_1.jpg

Forgotten Worlds! Paramecium! Zenny!

10 months later
#1157 7 years ago

Just finished up my Dragon's Lair/DL2/Space Ace machine. Now if only I didn't completely suck at these games.

On the hunt for an OutRun 2 twin. If anyone can point me in the direction of a nice one in the States, I would be very grateful.

DL03.jpgDL03.jpg

DL02.jpgDL02.jpg

DL01.jpgDL01.jpg

#1158 7 years ago

Nothing better than a cabaret! I have a Pac-Man cabaret and a Centipede. Would love to find an Asteroids or a Robotron...

#1163 7 years ago

Wow! That looks awesome!

#1165 7 years ago

Wow, haven't seen one of those.

The game that is. Seen too many creepy basements in my arcade and pinball collecting.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider RDReynolds.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-arcade-games-do-you-own?tu=RDReynolds and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.