20240401_120541.jpg
20240401_120549.jpg
Screenshot_20240402_133139_Facebook.jpg
IMG_2065 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2066 (resized).jpeg
20240313_195826 (resized).jpg
IMG_0071 (resized).JPG
IMG_0075 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ExSquid.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3698 1 year ago

Golden tee 2017 and CGC Galaga Mrs Pacman anniversary edition.

One day Id like Big Buck Hunter online to join them!

#3727 1 year ago
Quoted from Mrbill:

I don’t play those hunting games, so I don’t know if they are similar, but I have a really nice, possibly huo trophy hunter. I took it to cax this year and it ran fine. I see that it as a zero burn wells 7400. But someone might care for the game. I was asking $600 for it. Since it’s jamma, you might be able to buy a buck hunter board and play it in this cab.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Nice looking game, I'm going with this guy when I get a chance

download (resized).jpgdownload (resized).jpg
4 months later
#3823 1 year ago

https://amusement.itsgames.com/games/arcade-collection

Put my order in with FlipNout pinball yesterday. Lets see how this goes. My GT 2017 has just been sitting around not getting much use since the pinballs have overtaken them. So figured these 3 games will give it some juice. Especially Bags and Bowling. Very nervous about how the "conversion" is going to go. Hope its not to hard.

#3825 1 year ago
Quoted from Knxwledge:

Most likely just changing control panel overlay, marquee, and computer. Probably exact same control scheme for all 3 games

A lot of wires under the control panel. Ill figure it out but.....sheesh! I found some you tube videos that looks like they will help.

#3828 1 year ago
Quoted from scootss:

Having worked on pinball machines...vids are easy. You'll be fine

I'm sure, IT said shipping out next week! YEAH!!!

#3848 1 year ago
Quoted from SkaterVet:

Just added this gem to the collection.
[quoted image]

Man that's a good looking game/cabinet!!!

#3850 1 year ago
Quoted from SkaterVet:

Thank you. I got lucky. It’s not perfect, but it’s all original and not worth replacing with reproduction art and overlays.

Yeah I wouldn’t touch it ! Looks great as is.

1 week later
#3901 1 year ago
Quoted from mycarlooksfast:

Just moved my Neo Geo goldie downstairs with the pins so I (and my guests) would play it more and realized I haven't shown it off in this thread. I restored it a couple years ago and put a darksoft cartridge in it. I've never seen one in the wild, I think it's a pretty rare one.[quoted image]

NAM-1975 is still my favorite Neo Geo game.

4 weeks later
#3994 1 year ago

Converted my 2015 Golden Tee , now thinking about selling Godzilla to fund a BBH panorama.

0 (resized).jpg0 (resized).jpg
#3998 1 year ago
Quoted from jorge5240:

BBH is the best home arcade game you can have in my mind.

Working my way towards getting one!

#4002 1 year ago
Quoted from Mrbill:

What is a BBH panorama? I think its a big buck hunter. but unless its a new VR thing, I dont get the panorama of it..

Big-Buck-Hunter-Reloaded-Panorama (resized).jpgBig-Buck-Hunter-Reloaded-Panorama (resized).jpg
#4007 1 year ago
Quoted from Mrbill:

thats what I thought it was.. I cant imagine selling a pin for that. Now if it was getting rid of a zaxxon, I could agree.. I would prefer a terminator salvation, aliens, or area 51, but the best part of this hobby is everyone has their own grails..

Game is pretty damned packed if you ask me.

big-buck-hunter-reloaded-arcade-game-441812_1200x1200 (resized).jpgbig-buck-hunter-reloaded-arcade-game-441812_1200x1200 (resized).jpg
#4011 1 year ago

Weird, I thought I can!

#4013 1 year ago

Wife and i played a bunch of this game and love it. We have IT Arcade Collection for variety and Star Wars Premium and GOT Pro also. We have a good collection of stuff and think this would be a good compliment. The only other thing I would like to get down the road is a Shooter like RAIDEN or something.

#4015 1 year ago

I had a Bride of Pinbot and Sega Frankenstein. Loved them both.

#4018 1 year ago
Quoted from Mrbill:

plus if you wait 2 years, that $7k reloaded game will be worth about $3k or less when the next version comes out. while godizilla might be worth more than it is today.

The only thing I consider investments in my life are my House and Mutual Funds. If I worried about $$ and fun, I would never do anything and I never would have spent 650$ to see The Police reunion tour back in 2007.

#4042 1 year ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Hello there!
This came up in a local group last night for $600 and I couldn't resist. After looking at this pic more, that is obviously not the correct cpo. Cab looks flakey I know, but this was my teenage mf jam.
Also not correct color joysticks or buttons. Anyone see anything else I should cry about?
Not a great deal but not a bad one either.[quoted image]

Sick!!

2 months later
#4106 11 months ago

Put my Reloaded BBH cabinet up for sale today. If anyone had any interest.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/157044

Also my IT Arcade Collection Cabinet.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/156986

2 months later
2 months later
#4345 6 months ago

Have any of you guys tried or have successfully modded your Galaga Ms-Pacman anniversary cabinet with PC games? I would love to add the Pacman Championship edition games to this if its even possible. Never done anything like this before.

#4348 6 months ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

That Namco arcade board is an official JAMMA board. I'm not sure what you are asking but you want to play the "PC games" like PacMan Championship Ed. in a dedicated Jamma arcade cabinet? Sounds like a horror movie. I thought that Pac-Man Ch. Ed. game was just a smartphone game.

Well there are “ add ons” I suppose you call them that add 60 games to the Galaga ms pacman so I was just wondering if there was a way to add something like this also. Like I said I’ve never done anything like this before but I see people coming up with cool crazy things all the time so I was just asking.

I played the game for hundreds of hours on the XBOX. Always thought it would be cool in its own cabinet.

#4350 6 months ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

It always bothers me when people modified them with the $30 60in1 JAMMA boards that are total garbage.

Eh I wouldn’t care as it’s a the last remaining video game in my house that’s not going anywhere. And I’m all in on Pins now except for this. A guy who fixed one of my games offered to put the 60 in 1 into my cabinet but a lot of those game require a diagonal joystick which it doesn’t have. So I didn’t do it. I’m all for a little “ bastardization” if it doesn’t affect too much.

4 weeks later
#4370 5 months ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

Here’s some options…
Your cabinet has a jamma connector harness in it that will allow you to put jamma boards in the machine, so you could essentially swap out jamma boards. I would recommend being able to reverse all “bastardization” changes to the machine.
There are some options of pcb jamma boards. Cheapest is the 60/1 $
Phoenix arcade . Com has the arcadeSD board, it has fpga emulation and is a great playing board with maybe 200 games. I have it, it’s a great board with very accurate game play. $$$
If you really want to nerd out and spend more time being involved in the original arcade games list and even more accuracy, the Mister fpga board and the jamma board that you can get is a great option. You’ll need to research and play with the setup to get it all just right. $$$$
Then there are crazy 161/1, or 512/1 or 5000/1 boards, but those will require you to replace the control panel and wire up a lot more stuff. I’d really recommend a bigger cabinet for this. As you’re looking at many 2 player games and needing a horizontal screen.
If you want a pc to connect to the arcade monitor, you’ll want to research how to do that, then spend a week or more of your free evenings getting this to work, it’s dangerous, and could mess up your monitor or video card doing this.
Whatever you do, keep the nice arcade monitor intact, it’s rare and unique, and has enough voltage to kill a man. There are not new ones being made to replace them with.
If you decide to put in an lcd screen, you might as well sell your machine to someone that wants it just the way it is and buy a machine with an lcd screen.
An lcd screen will give a pc a direct connection and you can play Pac-Man ce. (Pac-Man ce will require the screen to be remounted horizontally) Pac-Man ce will not work on the arcade monitor, it’s just not made with the 480 resolution of the arcade monitor in mind, but it should work great with a 720 or 1080 lcd monitor.
If you get the desire to drill or cut holes in the control panel, don’t, just buy another control panel and store the original away. Arcadeshop.com has options of control panels for your cabinet, it’s your best bet. They also have all the controls and graphics for the panel, plus they’re knowledgeable, so you can ask them questions.
Hope this helps

Wow! thanks man! Good info here.

#4371 5 months ago
Quoted from conester:

Robotron, MsPac, Defender and Zoo Keeper
[quoted image]

One day ill have a Robotron, hopefully a cabinet with Total Carnage and Smash TV all in 1.

Jarvis perfected the twin stick shooter with Nex Machina. Game is amazing.

#4373 5 months ago
Quoted from jsandjs:

I'm with on all those games, I put a dump truck of quarters in them back in the day. Though Smash TV was Williams perfection for me, I would love to have them in one cabinet. Defender was another one I put quarters in back in the day if I needed to kill 10 seconds of time lol, I sucked at it.

To be fair I think EVERYONE sucked at Defender.

#4375 5 months ago
Quoted from kool1:

Super nice collection. I'm a big Williams fan, my Defender has the j-rock Multi-Williams

I totally suck but if you own one you suck a little less. Still my favorite arcade game.
[quoted image]

Donkey Kong Junior is the best of them all in that series.

#4377 5 months ago
Quoted from cliff_clavin:

Say what? Defender is wayyy better than Dk Jr.

haha I should have worded that better, I meant in the Donkey Kong series.

#4385 5 months ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

Twin sticks are my favorite
Unfortunately, Robotron is the only one that I actually own anymore.
Here’s a list of my faves though
Geometry wars
Geometry wars 2
Smash tv
Nier automata
Xenocrisis
If I could find analog sticks that could interface with these games perfectly, it would be the greatest for me. Unfortunately, geometry wars 2 it’s only on the Xbox 360 , which means that Japanese analog arcade sticks, must be modified and wired into an Xbox 360 controller. Not a feat easily accomplished.

All of those are great!

Check this out

https://arcadeheroes.com/2017/07/03/sneak-peek-nex-machina-death-machine-arcade-cabinet-form/

3 months later
#4435 58 days ago
Quoted from kciaccio:

The newest edition.[quoted image]

Thats friggin great! I had that on my Intellivision!

2 weeks later
#4449 43 days ago
Quoted from Nintegageo:

Anyone else order a unico nova blast? They're a modern take on Japanese candy cabinets. Not cheap, but exactly the product I been waiting on.
[quoted image]

Nice, how do these work? You supply your own PC/games? Easy to hook all of that up?

1 month later
#4469 8 days ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

This weekend I picked up a fantastic Pandora's box multicade billsgto out of York put together for me. Its actually my second right after the Galaga 60 in one next to it.
Build quality is excellent. It is scratch built with a custom Ghosts N' Goblins theme I requested. Plays 5000ish games and runs off of a Jamma Harness so I can easily swap out to a different Pandora's box or a "real" boardset if I want. I am having a hard time putting the favotes list together as its limited to 99 but so far I think I'm going with:
Ghosts N Goblins
Baseball All Stars 2
Tetris
Puzzle Bobble
Qix
Galaga
Raiden
Dr Mario Vs
Mario Vs
Castlevania Vs
Donkey Kong
Simpsons
Tapper
X-Men
Blood Bros
Cadillacs And Dinosaurs
Dungeons and Dragons 1
Dungeons and Dragons 2
Raiden 2
Alien Vs. Predator
Armored Warriors
Dig Dug
Rampart
Moon Patrol
Gradius
Cisco Heat
Windjammers
Ms. Pac Man
Horizontal games run great. Vertical games are letterboxed so a bit disapointing, but I have the 60 in 1 next to it for that. Actually I may upgrade to a 412 in 1 verticall jamma pandora's box.
Is the emulation absolutly perfect? No. It shifts and frame skips in some games, but for 95% of stuff its great. A purist would hate it but for most people (like me) its great. Its also light enough for me to move on my own easily (maybe 100 pounds) and is the exact theme I want.
I'm in it around $1500 and recommend the work on this if you want something ready to go (bug bill). Paid a little less for Galaga.
Other notes: Boots up quickly, can be hooked up to a single switch for power so you can use it with a smart plug. No nudy games I can find and you can narrow down the displayed game list.
I have about 50 beat em' ups I need to go through with the kids and Dungeons and Dragons is on the top of the list.[quoted image][quoted image]

That's freakin awesome. Does anyone in here have a dedicated SHMUP cabinet with vertical screen? I would love to have one down the road ( now ) next to my pins.

#4471 8 days ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

I don't, but I will probably upgrade that Galaga multicade with a Pandora's box vertical shoot em up board after I've played a crap ton more from the Ghosts n Goblins..
3000 vertical games including 400ish shoot em ups for under $100.
There is a jamma harness on there already so it should be a plug and play switch out.
I like what I got from the guy in York above, but if you had something special you wanted you could just ask for what it would cost. He built mine into a Ghosts N Goblins shell on request.
Alternatively, you could try and find something like a Raiden, play the original boards, then swap in a pandora's box.

sick, I would love all the Cave games loaded up. Maybe that new Unico Nova Blast cabinet is the way to go.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ExSquid.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-arcade-games-do-you-own?tu=ExSquid and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.