IMG_2065 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2066 (resized).jpeg
20240313_195826 (resized).jpg
IMG_0071 (resized).JPG
IMG_0075 (resized).JPG
IMG_0084 (resized).JPG
IMG_0090 (resized).JPG
IMG_0083 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Code_Blue.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#239 9 years ago
Quoted from ZNET:

The arcade games currently in my gameroom are all electromechanicals. They are as follows:
1) Kasco Ninja Gun (late 1970s). One minute, unlimited shots, to kill ninja warriors, including holographic ninjas during daylight and at sunset.
2) Sega Gun Fight (1969/70). Mannequin gunfighter puppets and cactus collapse when shot.
3) Sega Monster Gun (1972). I have 2 Youtube videos posted of this fun nylon pellet projectile shooter game. Only two examples of this game are known to exist. Here's a link:
» YouTube video
4) Keeney Deluxe Texas Leaguer (1940s)
5) Chicago Coin Basketball Champ (1947). For sale, by the way. I have the cabinet stencils.
6) Genco Two Player "Super" Basketball (1954)

Ninja Gun is so great...yours looks amazing, did you restore it? I'd do anything to find one around here...

#246 9 years ago
Quoted from blimpey:

Here's a few of mine:

image.jpg 153 KB

That afterburner deluxe looks to be in amazing shape...they are usually thrashed

1 month later
#414 9 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Does anyone own a time traveler? That game is so awesome and weird.

Photo Mar 29, 12 02 03 PM.jpgPhoto Mar 29, 12 02 03 PM.jpg
#423 9 years ago
Quoted from PorkChopExpress:

Bump for APB.

image.jpg

Yes they are pretty easy to find, although a little harder to find with the seat. They don't sell for much - $250 - $450 I'd say.

#441 9 years ago
Quoted from HighProtein:

It was a looker but a stinker for play though...

no more of a stinker than any other Dragon's Lair-style LD game...and certainly more hilarious

#470 9 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

i've never seen that return of the jedi game. Is that a vector like the other 2? Didn't know ROTJ was even made. Has the same controller as SW and ESB.

It's not a vector. It's the red-headed stepchild of the series. Most people hated it (I like it). While it has the flight yoke controller, the game is played from an isometric perspective (like Zaxxon) which makes control a little counterintuitive.

6 years later
#3351 2 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Still looking for a two player Ivan Stewart Off-Road, I have found multiple three player-but holding out for a two player if anyone has any leads? Also have an extra Chicago Gaming Ultimate and a couple of extra Lucky Eggs for trade/sale.

https://forums.arcade-museum.com/threads/arcade-games-for-sale-in-n-ohio.496015/

#3362 2 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Still looking for a two player Ivan Stewart Off-Road, I have found multiple three player-but holding out for a two player if anyone has any leads? Also have an extra Chicago Gaming Ultimate and a couple of extra Lucky Eggs for trade/sale.

and another one: http://www.wbocody.com/arcade-games.html

2 months later
#3400 2 years ago
Quoted from mmuglia:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

What's up with that asteroids side art?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Code_Blue.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-arcade-games-do-you-own?tu=Code_Blue and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.