20240401_120541.jpg
20240401_120549.jpg
Screenshot_20240402_133139_Facebook.jpg
IMG_2065 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2066 (resized).jpeg
20240313_195826 (resized).jpg
IMG_0071 (resized).JPG
IMG_0075 (resized).JPG
There are 4,473 posts in this topic. You are on page 82 of 90.
#4051 1 year ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Dude I miss those NE mfs so much. Love that whole crew GREAT DAY!

The best.

Thanks for the link @jk2171!

#4052 1 year ago

I’m a pinhead at heart but this thing will be not be leaving for a very long time …

Insane 30 hr road trip and barely fit through doors of our house lol

5417A78E-B1D6-4F51-9E8F-3901E6010779 (resized).jpeg5417A78E-B1D6-4F51-9E8F-3901E6010779 (resized).jpegE1469D9C-DC08-4506-8CAF-D955795FBB42 (resized).jpegE1469D9C-DC08-4506-8CAF-D955795FBB42 (resized).jpegEF6DDD06-0858-406E-B023-4A59A2D9DC19 (resized).jpegEF6DDD06-0858-406E-B023-4A59A2D9DC19 (resized).jpeg
#4053 1 year ago

The bus ride to the Stern Batman party was the fuckin BEST. I was next to Dirty Donny and those NE boys had everyone belly laughing the whole ride.

#4054 1 year ago

Gman OH SHIT

#4055 1 year ago
Quoted from Aurich:

The best.
Thanks for the link jk2171!

Dude come to MGC!

#4056 1 year ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Dude come to MGC!

My Spring midwest trip is already booked to go to Combo Breaker, but I'll try and fit a pinball show back into my life, it's been too long.

#4057 1 year ago

If there's a show that the NE boys will be at, it's this one.
Jay, Jay, Charlie, and the other dude.
I see one of the Jay's at Expo every year. Salt of the earth mf.

#4058 1 year ago
Quoted from Gman3:

I’m a pinhead at heart but this thing will be not be leaving for a very long time …
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I’m Tron blue with envy. Looks beautiful. I’ve had an EDOT slip through my fingers twice.

Such a wonderful game and much better than its more famous predecessor.

I grew up with an arcade literally across the street that had one for a couple of years and it was heaven.

I’ve had it on my mind a lot recently as I’m in the process of making a custom Flynn’s sign for the game room and we were just at the Magic Kingdom with Light Cycle Racers.

#4059 1 year ago

Lotta Jay's in pinball lol

#4060 1 year ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Maybe I'll get lucky and it'll have all 3 boards. But if not, where do you guys recommend buying these boards and switcher?
Apologies, I have a few arcades but complete noob on them.
My Off Road was my 1st home arcade purchase in 2012 and *knock in wood* has been my strongest. Boots and plays every time. Feel lucky for that one.

Are you trying to make it a multi Mortal Kombat with multiple PCBs? I heard of people doing it with a switcher. I get the switcher concept, but can't wrap my head around the kick harness. Because Mortal Kombat has more than 3 buttons it useses a kick harness that goes directly to the PCB board because standard Jammas ran out of room for those extra buttons. So I don't know how the kick harness is connected to each board. Maybe the switcher has a pinout for one. But good luck. I also don't know how peopel fit that many boards in a cab. Might have to do some custom work.

#4061 1 year ago
Quoted from Flipper_Ripper:

Are you trying to make it a multi Mortal Kombat with multiple PCBs? I heard of people doing it with a switcher. I get the switcher concept, but can't wrap my head around the kick harness. Because Mortal Kombat has more than 3 buttons it useses a kick harness that goes directly to the PCB board because standard Jammas ran out of room for those extra buttons. So I don't know how the kick harness is connected to each board. Maybe the switcher has a pinout for one. But good luck. I also don't know how peopel fit that many boards in a cab. Might have to do some custom work.

I am also wondering about the 3 boards fitting in 1 cab

#4062 1 year ago
Quoted from Aurich:

My Spring midwest trip is already booked to go to Combo Breaker, but I'll try and fit a pinball show back into my life, it's been too long.

ummm..... yeah. the last time you were at expo was when we got drunk and were the last ones to get kicked out of the big lebowski launch party suite w/ todd mccullough

good times

#4063 1 year ago

Wow! That’s awesome! Congratulations!

Quoted from Gman3:I’m a pinhead at heart but this thing will be not be leaving for a very long time …
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

#4064 1 year ago
Quoted from Flipper_Ripper:

here is where you can get a kick harness switcher. along with a multi board switcher. it will be a but of work..

https://riddledtv.com/arcade/condenser_boards.html

you also can just run several kick harnesses to the buttons and then manually move the jamma harness to power the game you want to play. if the pcb is not plugged it, it should not be a problem having multipe kick harnesses plugged in at the same time.

#4065 1 year ago

I shared that Last of Us arcade thread in the gaming channel of the Ars slack and one of our writers ran with writing it up if anyone wants a nice summary:

https://arstechnica.com/gaming/2023/03/how-the-last-of-us-recreated-a-2003-arcade-with-the-help-of-true-enthusiasts/

#4066 1 year ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Goddammit. Just saw those buttons aren't configured correctly. What in the Sam Hell is goin on here?

Double Block = LOLZ!

#4067 1 year ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Hello there!
This came up in a local group last night for $600 and I couldn't resist. After looking at this pic more, that is obviously not the correct cpo. Cab looks flakey I know, but this was my teenage mf jam.
Also not correct color joysticks or buttons. Anyone see anything else I should cry about?
Not a great deal but not a bad one either.[quoted image]

Its a deal, with the run button either mk3, umk3 or mk4 was in it at some point.

2 weeks later
#4068 1 year ago

The Mrs. has mandated I clean out my garage full of projects and spare games before I bring any new games home, so I'm putting up some stuff for sale. I've got an Asteroids Deluxe Cocktail for $400 if anyone is interested, please let me know. Pew, pew, pew.

IMG_7120 (resized).jpgIMG_7120 (resized).jpgIMG_7122 (resized).jpgIMG_7122 (resized).jpg
#4069 1 year ago
Quoted from Mrbill:

here is where you can get a kick harness switcher. along with a multi board switcher. it will be a but of work..
https://riddledtv.com/arcade/condenser_boards.html
you also can just run several kick harnesses to the buttons and then manually move the jamma harness to power the game you want to play. if the pcb is not plugged it, it should not be a problem having multipe kick harnesses plugged in at the same time.

Here's my mk4 with 6 PCBs, JAMMA switcher, and kick harness condenser in it lol

Thanks again for the TX-1 marquee

20230319_190116 (resized).jpg20230319_190116 (resized).jpg

#4070 1 year ago
Quoted from jedimastermatt:

The Mrs. has mandated I clean out my garage full of projects and spare games before I bring any new games home, so I'm putting up some stuff for sale. I've got an Asteroids Deluxe Cocktail for $400 if anyone is interested, please let me know. Pew, pew, pew.
[quoted image][quoted image]

My spring cleaning continues. In addition to the Asteroids Deluxe cocktail above, I've got a Centipede cocktail that I'm nursing back to life. It's got a bad POKEY, so no audio at the moment - I'm going to swap a working one over to it in the next couple of days. If anyone is interested in it, with the working audio when finished or as is, without, let me know and if you wanted both - I'd be willing to package them together. Assuming I can get it working, same price as the AD Deluxe $400 or take $100 off for it as is and you find the defective chip on your own. I've got trackball rebuilds for the rollers and bearings that I'll include or install.

I'm also going to post in the Arcade1UP thread a bunch of games that I'm finding new homes for as well.

#4071 1 year ago

Finally completed my “Hat Trick” of classic hockey arcade games!!!

3E859AA7-B1B6-4968-AB06-86DF14CB5C06 (resized).jpeg3E859AA7-B1B6-4968-AB06-86DF14CB5C06 (resized).jpeg
#4072 1 year ago
Quoted from mkk629:

[quoted image]

Just curious, which of those 3 do you have the most fun with? I’ve played 2 of them…

#4073 1 year ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

Just curious, which of those 3 do you have the most fun with? I’ve played 2 of them…

Just got Hit the Ice so just getting into it. Between Open Ice and Gretzky, Gretzky has the slight edge.

#4074 1 year ago
Quoted from mkk629:

[quoted image]

That Open Ice looks in fantastic condition, did you restore it? I have the PCB that I run in my NBA Jam cab, it’s the most played game when people are over.

#4075 1 year ago

Anyone have a guitar hero for sale?

#4076 1 year ago
Quoted from OCP2:

That Open Ice looks in fantastic condition, did you restore it? I have the PCB that I run in my NBA Jam cab, it’s the most played game when people are over.

Reskinned it as the original art was pretty faded. Other than that, just cleaned it up a bit.

#4077 1 year ago

Latest pick up

33C26DF7-1C35-45A2-BBF5-812F9DEE0011 (resized).jpeg33C26DF7-1C35-45A2-BBF5-812F9DEE0011 (resized).jpegA9C9177A-98DB-40AE-9AB3-B3FC6EEE2F17 (resized).jpegA9C9177A-98DB-40AE-9AB3-B3FC6EEE2F17 (resized).jpeg
#4078 1 year ago
Quoted from jk2171:

Latest pick up

Looks great! Nice and clean! Enjoy!

Chris

#4079 1 year ago
Quoted from jk2171:

Latest pick up

Such a beautiful looking game

#4080 1 year ago

2 new minis to go along side Battle Zone.
Thank you Buddy!

IMG_6267 (resized).jpgIMG_6267 (resized).jpg

#4081 1 year ago
Quoted from Fulltilt:

Thank you Buddy!
[quoted image]

Those look great. Nice score!

#4082 1 year ago
Quoted from Fulltilt:

Thank you Buddy!
[quoted image]

I was sincerely buying one or both of those. Beautiful builds.

Chris

#4083 1 year ago

Anyone have a guitar hero for sale..

#4084 1 year ago

Unexpectedly brought a "Cocoa Puffs Climb" into the collection today.

20230406_174828 (resized).jpg20230406_174828 (resized).jpg
3 weeks later
#4086 11 months ago

I recently purchased a complete konami track and field trophy kit. It was a total of 5 trophy's. 1 monthly winner and 4 weekly winners. I don't need to keep all of them, so I am going to offer up 3 (One is on hold) of the weekly winner trophies and the contest cards. Each trophy will come with the weekly winner control card and 4 daily control cards.

The kit also came with a 22x34 contest poster. I plan to scan the poster and make the image available. I was going to ask $80 plus shipping for each trophy. currently someone is selling one for $150 on ebay! if you would like to get one, let me know asap. If you want to avoid shipping, I plan on going to golden state pinball may 20th or you could grab it at cax on august 19th.

here are pics. It was interesting opening the original box. the trophies were rapped in 1983 newspaper. The right stuff and deal of the century were in the theaters.

track and field trophies (resized).jpgtrack and field trophies (resized).jpg

track&field poster (resized).jpgtrack&field poster (resized).jpg

track and field cards (resized).jpgtrack and field cards (resized).jpg

track&field set (resized).jpgtrack&field set (resized).jpg

#4087 11 months ago
Quoted from Mrbill:

I recently purchased a complete konami track and field trophy kit. It was a total of 5 trophy's. 1 monthly winner and 4 weekly winners. I don't need to keep all of them, so I am going to offer up 3 (One is on hold) of the weekly winner trophies and the contest cards. Each trophy will come with the weekly winner control card and 4 daily control cards.
The kit also came with a 22x34 contest poster. I plan to scan the poster and make the image available. I was going to ask $80 plus shipping for each trophy. currently someone is selling one for $150 on ebay! if you would like to get one, let me know asap. If you want to avoid shipping, I plan on going to golden state pinball may 20th or you could grab it at cax on august 19th.
here are pics. It was interesting opening the original box. the trophies were rapped in 1983 newspaper. The right stuff and deal of the century were in the theaters.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Blast from the past! Thanks for sharing. Cool piece of competitive coin op history.

#4088 11 months ago
Quoted from mkk629:

[quoted image]

I've never seen those hockey games ....ever ! I'd love to get one for the house. they look great !

#4089 11 months ago

anyone know ballpark pricing for a Defender Cocktail in very good condition ?

#4090 11 months ago

Look on KLOV.

#4092 11 months ago

Finally got decals, upgraded the speakers and added an amp to my multicade cocktail.

20230203_135119 (resized).jpg20230203_135119 (resized).jpg
#4093 11 months ago

Finally found one! My arcade is nearly complete!

s-l1600 (resized).jpgs-l1600 (resized).jpg
#4094 11 months ago
Quoted from Reznnate:

Finally found one! My arcade is nearly complete![quoted image]

Those Universal cabs are hard to beat for looks. That example in particular looks to be in killer condition. Nice grab.

#4095 11 months ago
Quoted from Mrbill:

[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

just to update, 3 of the trophies are now sold. 1 left available(I am just going to keep 1). shipping looks like its $11.42 ups and $13.50 usps.

#4096 11 months ago
Quoted from Reznnate:Finally found one! My arcade is nearly complete![quoted image]

Congrats, its always a great feeling finding a personal grail...However, your arcade will never be complete...there is always fine tuning to do!

#4097 11 months ago
Quoted from 3pinballs:

anyone know ballpark pricing for a Defender Cocktail in very good condition ?

I actually bought a Defender Cocktail in a arcade auction online a few days ago.... I paid $685 with tax and buyers fee...
They had a bunch of classic cocktails... Robotron, omega racer, DK, Galaxian, Tempest, Space Duel, joust..... and a few more. Most brought big money.....

#4098 11 months ago
Quoted from Junkhauler:

I actually bought a Defender Cocktail in a arcade auction online a few days ago.... I paid $685 with tax and buyers fee...
They had a bunch of classic cocktails... Robotron, omega racer, DK, Galaxian, Tempest, Space Duel, joust..... and a few more. Most brought big money.....

Wow that's great....I had a chance years ago to buy a tempest for $250 in Awesome condition ( plus 10 years back ). That's a game I wish i had in my collection.

IMG-9880 (resized).jpgIMG-9880 (resized).jpgIMG-9881 (resized).jpgIMG-9881 (resized).jpgIMG-9882 (resized).jpgIMG-9882 (resized).jpg
#4099 11 months ago

I have some laminate on the bottom of my defender that is off, but otherwise nice

#4100 11 months ago

Picked up this badass recently.

IMG_1863 (resized).jpgIMG_1863 (resized).jpgIMG_1864 (resized).jpgIMG_1864 (resized).jpgIMG_1865 (resized).jpgIMG_1865 (resized).jpg
There are 4,473 posts in this topic. You are on page 82 of 90.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-arcade-games-do-you-own/page/82 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.