IMG_2065 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2066 (resized).jpeg
20240313_195826 (resized).jpg
IMG_0071 (resized).JPG
IMG_0075 (resized).JPG
IMG_0084 (resized).JPG
IMG_0090 (resized).JPG
IMG_0083 (resized).JPG
There are 4,472 posts in this topic. You are on page 73 of 90.
#3601 1 year ago

did you add a piece of foam to the knocker to get it to sound like warren davis originally intended?

#3602 1 year ago
Quoted from j_m_:

did you add a piece of foam to the knocker to get it to sound like warren davis originally intended?

No ? I don’t know about this .

Edit - ah just read up on it. Will give it a go

https://www.coinop.org/features/qbstory

#3603 1 year ago

Listing some of my arcade games for any fellow arcade fans. Let me know if you have any interest in the following:

NFL Blitz ‘99 dedicated
KI2 Dedicated
Carnevil Dedicated
Sega Lost World Jurassic Park 2 upright dedicated
X-Men 4 player in converted TMNT cab

#3604 1 year ago

Hey guys/gals i am looking for a Aliens or Terminator Shooting games. The Raw Thrills ones. Hit me up if you have one for sale. Located in Richmond, VA so i dont want to ship. I can drive up to 5 hours one way.. Thanks.

1 week later
#3605 1 year ago

I brought this 90s classic out of storage.

20220611_140401 (resized).jpg20220611_140401 (resized).jpg
#3606 1 year ago

Does this count? A super clean Baby Pac Man - video/pinball hybrid.

2BABD76B-704F-437E-AD0E-6F384052564C (resized).jpeg2BABD76B-704F-437E-AD0E-6F384052564C (resized).jpeg31747367-899A-4300-8F78-291AA60F3364 (resized).jpeg31747367-899A-4300-8F78-291AA60F3364 (resized).jpeg5F23A845-0825-4994-AE36-8E470C31AF1A (resized).jpeg5F23A845-0825-4994-AE36-8E470C31AF1A (resized).jpeg9C7BEB0C-0DF1-4BEE-B7FA-539934DAA49E (resized).jpeg9C7BEB0C-0DF1-4BEE-B7FA-539934DAA49E (resized).jpeg
2 weeks later
#3607 1 year ago

I just moved my multicade to my vacation house in anticipation of my new arrival. Snagged a "grail" game I have never seen in person. I'll post some photos if it gets here safely. It was on the top of my wish list and something I thought I would never get. More to come...

#3608 1 year ago
Quoted from Mad_Dog_Coin_Op:

I just moved my multicade to my vacation house in anticipation of my new arrival. Snagged a "grail" game I have never seen in person. I'll post some photos if it gets here safely. It was on the top of my wish list and something I thought I would never get. More to come...

You have piqued my interest here. Any hints?

Chris

#3609 1 year ago

I have been working on a project Pooyan and have been looking all over for a 19" whole monitor with low to no burn to complete the whole thing. Anyone have one they would consider selling? It came with a Japanese chassis that looks pretty junked, a burn free tube, and no frame. That's why I am looking for the whole thing. Please PM me if you have something decent you might sell. Thanks.

#3610 1 year ago
Quoted from SilverUnicorn:

You have piqued my interest here. Any hints?
Chris

Ok - we can play that game.

First clue: 1982 release date.

#3611 1 year ago

Anyone local looking to trade something? I have an ugly Arch Rivals and nice Crystal Castles (factory conversion in a Missile Command cabinet) available. Kind of open to anything but I would prefer 80's things I do not already own.

#3612 1 year ago

Ok - we can play that game.
First clue: 1982 release date.

Has to be Black Widow since it's one of the best machines ever created.

#3613 1 year ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

Has to be Black Widow since it's one of the best machines ever created.

Nope but that is a cool game.

Second clue: hard to spell

#3614 1 year ago

Tutankham? Xevious?

#3616 1 year ago

I can only think of Popeye that is blue, without cheating with the internet! Lol

#3617 1 year ago

Nope
Third clue: it is blue

118124215278 (resized).jpg118124215278 (resized).jpg
#3618 1 year ago

Nope

Fourth clue: the game shipped with a footstool

#3619 1 year ago

Nope but that is a cool game.
Second clue: hard to spell

Zwackery?

Chris

#3620 1 year ago

Nope
Fourth clue: the game shipped with a footstool

Kozmik_kroozr_arcade_flyer (resized).jpgKozmik_kroozr_arcade_flyer (resized).jpg
#3621 1 year ago

We have a winner. Now it just needs to arrive safely.

#3622 1 year ago

Just threw up a recent quick walkthrough of the garage setup.

#3623 1 year ago
Quoted from Gumby510:

Just threw up a recent quick walkthrough of the garage setup.

Super Jealous.... Wonka CE, Paperboy, and 720!!! Everything you got is cool, but those is what caught my eye. Man, 720 is such a fun arcade game.

Also, glad to see the repurpose Garage in NV!!! You crazy? How do you keep that cool during the summer?

Even with insulated door and 2x6 exterior walls you have a dedicated A/C?

#3624 1 year ago
Quoted from zermeno68:

Super Jealous.... Wonka CE, Paperboy, and 720!!! Everything you got is cool, but those is what caught my eye. Man, 720 is such a fun arcade game.
Also, glad to see the repurpose Garage in NV!!! You crazy? How do you keep that cool during the summer?
Even with insulated door and 2x6 exterior walls you have a dedicated A/C?

Yes I run a mini split dedicated AC setup. Attic and garage doors are insulated. When I did the AC I also had them add another 20amp breaker to run everything safely.

#3625 1 year ago

Did a 600 mile round trip and picked up this Race Drivin Cockpit.....
What a pain to move!!!!
Took 3 movers to get it out of the guys sunroom at the back of the house.....

It's in great shape and works 100%....

I'm super fired up to link it to my upright R.D.

20220629_133447 (resized).jpg20220629_133447 (resized).jpg20220701_193520 (resized).jpg20220701_193520 (resized).jpg20220701_193550 (resized).jpg20220701_193550 (resized).jpg20220701_193623 (resized).jpg20220701_193623 (resized).jpg20220701_193702 (resized).jpg20220701_193702 (resized).jpg
#3626 1 year ago

Congratulations!
I love that spy hunter!

Quoted from Junkhauler:Did a 600 mile round trip and picked up this Race Drivin Cockpit.....
What a pain to move!!!!
Took 3 movers to get it out of the guys sunroom at the back of the house.....
It's in great shape and works 100%....
I'm super fired up to link it to my upright R.D.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

#3627 1 year ago

I have a Maximum Force (plays blind) and a pretty new cabinet that had a Contra in it for sale. So the empty cabinet you can use for a multicade or whatever. Both for $500. Shipping is fine. Located in Midlothian, VA.

1 (resized).jpg1 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg
#3628 1 year ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

I have a Maximum Force (plays blind) and a pretty new cabinet that had a Contra in it for sale. So the empty cabinet you can use for a multicade or whatever. Both for $500. Shipping is fine. Located in Midlothian, VA.
[quoted image][quoted image]

It would be great to take that Contra and put a Contra board in it again and restore it to it's original glory. The cabinet looks like it's in great shape.
There's one on eBay going for $3879 currently:
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#3629 1 year ago
Quoted from girloveswaffles:

restore it to it's original glory

I was thinking the same exact thing, that cabinet is nice.

#3630 1 year ago
Quoted from pinmister:

I was thinking the same exact thing, that cabinet is nice.

Yeah, you don't see many 25 year old cabinets like that that have labels and control panel overlays in that good of shape.

#3631 1 year ago
Quoted from girloveswaffles:

It would be great to take that Contra and put a Contra board in it again and restore it to it's original glory. The cabinet looks like it's in great shape.
There's one on eBay going for $3879 currently:
[quoted image]

Yeah this cabinet is brand new but was being used for 6 months. But, its in great shape..

#3632 1 year ago
Quoted from Norcalpin:

Here are some of my arcade machines.
[quoted image]

So many great things going on here!

I had an eftpotrm a while back, love that game! NARC! I’ve never seen or played one, that game has been a white whale in my world

#3633 1 year ago

Kozmik Krooz’r has arrived! Been giving it the once over today. This thing is 100% original.

20220705_170555 (resized).jpg20220705_170555 (resized).jpg20220705_170722 (resized).jpg20220705_170722 (resized).jpg
#3634 1 year ago

Very nice! Congratulations!

Quoted from Mad_Dog_Coin_Op:Kozmik Krooz’r has arrived! Been giving it the once over today. This thing is 100% original.

#3635 1 year ago
Quoted from Zartan:

Very nice! Congratulations!

Thanks - I love the Midway MCR games. Some of the best arcades ever made in my opinion. Kozmik Krooz'r is a little more of a novelty but still pretty fun. Does anybody have one of these things? Is the ship turning if the game is on? Mine does and it seems like the few others I've found on the web do as well even when the game is sitting idle. Seems odd to me but I guess it just goes with the game.

#3636 1 year ago

Kozmik Krooz’r has arrived! Been giving it the once over today. This thing is 100% original.

Congrats! Looks like a nice example, and looks great next to Wacko!

Chris

#3637 1 year ago

I don’t have the game but I just watched a few videos and it looks like it’s supposed to turn?

Quoted from Mad_Dog_Coin_Op:Thanks - I love the Midway MCR games. Some of the best arcades ever made in my opinion. Kozmik Krooz'r is a little more of a novelty but still pretty fun. Does anybody have one of these things? Is the ship turning if the game is on? Mine does and it seems like the few others I've found on the web do as well even when the game is sitting idle. Seems odd to me but I guess it just goes with the game.

#3638 1 year ago

I have an original ms pac man stand up arcade. I replaced the joystick sleeve and grommet and i still dont like the feeling. Its floppy and not precise.

Any recommandation on upgrade ?

Thanks

#3639 1 year ago
Quoted from Paseb:

I have an original ms pac man stand up arcade. I replaced the joystick sleeve and grommet and i still dont like the feeling. Its floppy and not precise.
Any recommandation on upgrade ?
Thanks

The original is always best, adjust it to perfection... if you still don’t like it, try out groovygamegear pac pro, it’s a modern take on the original, but with micro switches

#3640 1 year ago

Only arcade at the moment…..

E053CFE7-266D-4C5F-9745-B26A415D7BF7 (resized).jpegE053CFE7-266D-4C5F-9745-B26A415D7BF7 (resized).jpeg
#3641 1 year ago

where did you get the Tilted sign?????

#3642 1 year ago
Quoted from zerbam:

where did you get the Tilted sign?????

Local yard sale. It has LEDs inside, looks cool lit up.

#3643 1 year ago

really cool sign..........but that doesn't help me LOL.........any manufacturer tag or any identification

#3644 1 year ago
Quoted from zerbam:

really cool sign..........but that doesn't help me LOL.........any manufacturer tag or any identification

It came from a Tilted Kilt restaurant, I’ll look for a tag on it.

#3645 1 year ago

Picked this up yesterday to add to my black and white arcade game collection (which is one of my main collecting areas).

Tora Tora
Its basically the attack on Pearl Harbor as a video game.
Similar game play to Space invaders, only the moon bases are a row of US battleships and your being attacked by Japanese zeros in groups of three.
There’s even a single plane that comes down that’s a kamikaze and crashes into your ships.

Very excited about this one.
Really friggin rare.

08C0275A-748C-4A8D-8FD0-A6E0C31BAEB2 (resized).jpeg08C0275A-748C-4A8D-8FD0-A6E0C31BAEB2 (resized).jpeg564447B5-50EF-4667-A9C4-BB6B5EF6D697 (resized).jpeg564447B5-50EF-4667-A9C4-BB6B5EF6D697 (resized).jpeg
#3646 1 year ago
Quoted from Coindork:

Picked this up yesterday to add to my black and white arcade game collection (which is one of my main collecting areas).
Tora Tora
Its basically the attack on Pearl Harbor as a video game.
Similar game play to Space invaders, only the moon bases are a row of US battleships and your being attacked by Japanese zeros in groups of three.
There’s even a single plane that comes down that’s a kamikaze and crashes into your ships.
Very excited about this one.
Really friggin rare.[quoted image][quoted image]

Wow!

I dont say that often, that looks amazing, I’ve never heard of it, and I’ve heard of and played almost everything

This reminds me this email I got this morning...

“ For military members deployed during World War II, familiar entertainment from beloved musicians was hard to find.
Enter V-Disc, a record label created by the American military during World War II to boost soldier morale while abroad. From 1943 to 1949, many popular artists recorded with friends and acquaintances at rival record labels. By the end of the decade, however, the masters had been destroyed and any existing V-Discs at military bases discarded.

Luckily, the Internet Archive’s Great 78 Project features a large number of these V-Disc recordings, which range from military marching songs to love ballads, and big band to swing. Below are just a handful of the V-Discs available to browse–but you can see the full collection here!”

https://archive.org/details/georgeblood?query=Publisher%3AVdisc*

#3647 1 year ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

Wow!
I dont say that often, that looks amazing, I’ve never heard of it, and I’ve heard of and played almost everything
This reminds me this email I got this morning...
“ For military members deployed during World War II, familiar entertainment from beloved musicians was hard to find.
Enter V-Disc, a record label created by the American military during World War II to boost soldier morale while abroad. From 1943 to 1949, many popular artists recorded with friends and acquaintances at rival record labels. By the end of the decade, however, the masters had been destroyed and any existing V-Discs at military bases discarded.
Luckily, the Internet Archive’s Great 78 Project features a large number of these V-Disc recordings, which range from military marching songs to love ballads, and big band to swing. Below are just a handful of the V-Discs available to browse–but you can see the full collection here!”
https://archive.org/details/georgeblood?query=Publisher%3AVdisc*

I would think this would not be very popular among WWII veterans, which may attest to why its so rare today.
I can only envision a Pearl Harbor vet walking into an arcade and bowling alley and being like "What the flying F......?).
This came out around the same time period where games like Death Race was being removed from arcades for violence because the cars were running over people. I love this sort of stuff and its one of the major things I collect.
Going to open her up and do some work on her this weekend.
I took the lower back door off to tuck in the power cable before I moved it. and its pretty dusty inside.
She plays, but needs cleaned up and the monitor re-capped.
Also, Its a mirrored game, but either the bulb or starter is burnt out.
I asked the guy if it had a colored background and he did not know.
When I had the lower back door off, I could see the edges of the black light reactive background, but couldn't tell what the art looked like.
Can't find a video of it online either.
Guess I will find out this weekend.

#3648 1 year ago
Quoted from Coindork:

I would think this would not be very popular among WWII veterans, which may attest to why its so rare today.
I can only envision a Pearl Harbor vet walking into an arcade and bowling alley and being like "What the flying F......?).
This came out around the same time period where games like Death Race was being removed from arcades for violence because the cars were running over people. I love this sort of stuff and its one of the major things I collect.
Going to open her up and do some work on her this weekend.
I took the lower back door off to tuck in the power cable before I moved it. and its pretty dusty inside.
She plays, but needs cleaned up and the monitor re-capped.
Also, Its a mirrored game, but either the bulb or starter is burnt out.
I asked the guy if it had a colored background and he did not know.
When I had the lower back door off, I could see the edges of the black light reactive background, but couldn't tell what the art looked like.
Can't find a video of it online either.
Guess I will find out this weekend.

Some games are definitely done in bad taste. This one is no exception, I love it for the history. But yes very poor taste. I’m really excited to see what you find as far as the inner design, space invaders was so cool when I first saw it had the UV reactive display on the inside of the cabinet, I hope the interior is in great shape

#3649 1 year ago

As a gamer of all things arcade, thought I better share this new indie game coming out where you art your very own arcade from a laundromat!
Also has 30+ playable realisations of classic games.
Totally next level Dude
Its called Arcade Paradise

https://wiredproductions.com/games/arcade-paradise/

Ive ordered a limited edition for Switch but will digital download for the PS5

(resized).png (resized).png
#3650 1 year ago

I've got one POP N MUSIC on location PEACE in an original cabinet.
Seeking another POP N MUSIC cabinet someday.

There are 4,472 posts in this topic. You are on page 73 of 90.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-arcade-games-do-you-own/page/73?hl=mad_dog_coin_op and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.