20240401_120541.jpg
20240401_120549.jpg
Screenshot_20240402_133139_Facebook.jpg
IMG_2065 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2066 (resized).jpeg
20240313_195826 (resized).jpg
IMG_0071 (resized).JPG
IMG_0075 (resized).JPG
There are 4,473 posts in this topic. You are on page 70 of 90.
#3451 2 years ago

For those that have one of the Cruisin games (USA/world/exotica). Is one that better than the others for home use / replayability / reliability?

I had always wanted a pair to race friends, but I just can’t fit two. Is it fun enough / does it get played enough with just one?

#3452 2 years ago

I have a single cruising exotica. My daughter wanted me to get it. Sometimes when she has friends over, it will get played but I rarely play it. If the the price is right and moving it is no big deal then go for it. I would not move it into a basement however.

Cheers,

C.

#3453 2 years ago

hey guys,

just bought an original ms pacman in relatively good shape

is there any NOS control panel and screen panel somewhere?

#3454 2 years ago
Quoted from Paseb:

hey guys,
just bought an original ms pacman in relatively good shape
is there any NOS control panel and screen panel somewhere?

https://www.phoenixarcade.com/product-category/ms-pac-man

#3455 2 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Still looking for my 2 player Ivan Stewart Off Road(not interested in 3 player). I found one on KLOV, had the deal all lined up for a great price and could not get an 18 wheeler to his home and ended up giving up on it. I also would consider a Nintendo Play-Choice with the gun, would like to play Hogan's Alley,etc. with my kiddos. Any leads appreciated

Quoted from sbmania:

Zombie Raid. Heaviest game I've ever moved in my life. Never again!!

Could be…Ever move a Spyhunter?

#3456 2 years ago

My first machine - gonna take good care of her

452BE511-5540-48E0-9B64-5371E0513BD2 (resized).jpeg452BE511-5540-48E0-9B64-5371E0513BD2 (resized).jpeg
#3457 2 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Still looking for my 2 player Ivan Stewart Off Road(not interested in 3 player). I found one on KLOV, had the deal all lined up for a great price and could not get an 18 wheeler to his home and ended up giving up on it. I also would consider a Nintendo Play-Choice with the gun, would like to play Hogan's Alley,etc. with my kiddos.</blockquote

Try a Road Blasters cockpit.

#3458 2 years ago
Quoted from scootss:

For those that have one of the Cruisin games (USA/world/exotica). Is one that better than the others for home use / replayability / reliability?
I had always wanted a pair to race friends, but I just can’t fit two. Is it fun enough / does it get played enough with just one?

I had a pair of Off Road Challenges and had Cruisn World boards as well. The board swaps for those two games and Cruisn USA are pretty much plug and play. Definitely helped them stay in my collection longer that way. When I got bored of Cruisn, I put Off Road in. And vice versa. I’m my opinion, you need to have a pair of them to make them last though. I have one Super Bikes and I never play it.

#3459 2 years ago
Quoted from SNES:

I had a pair of Off Road Challenges and had Cruisn World boards as well. The board swaps for those two games and Cruisn USA are pretty much plug and play. Definitely helped them stay in my collection longer that way. When I got bored of Cruisn, I put Off Road in. And vice versa. I’m my opinion, you need to have a pair of them to make them last though. I have one Super Bikes and I never play it.

Playing Super Bikes linked is a blast. My son and I played SB 3 a few months ago and just fell in love. Full size deluxe sitdown. A monster of a machine. Graphics are unreal.

#3460 2 years ago
Quoted from Blake:

Playing Super Bikes linked is a blast. My son and I played SB 3 a few months ago and just fell in love. Full size deluxe sitdown. A monster of a machine. Graphics are unreal.

I wanted to get another one to link them, but they are just too big. I would lose the space for two more pins in I got one more Super Bikes. Two pins > SB all day to me. Now if I could find the pins I want at reasonable prices, that would be great haha

#3461 2 years ago
Quoted from qbass187:

Carnevil: "Hold my Beer"

Chris

#3462 2 years ago
Quoted from SNES:

I’m my opinion, you need to have a pair of them to make them last though. I have one Super Bikes and I never play it.

This is why I've been holding off thus far. I BARELY have room for one sit-down/cockpit version. So now I've been thinking...maybe get two stand-up versions? All my nostalgia is for the sit-down versions so I'm not sure if I can bring myself to do it...

#3463 2 years ago
Quoted from scootss:

This is why I've been holding off thus far. I BARELY have room for one sit-down/cockpit version. So now I've been thinking...maybe get two stand-up versions? All my nostalgia is for the sit-down versions so I'm not sure if I can bring myself to do it...

Obviously your call, and I had the same thoughts before I bought mine. Ultimately I decided I wanted the sit downs which are much more immersive in my opinion. Kids loved them when they would come over, but dang they take up a lot of real estate. I think stand ups tend to blend into a lineup but the sit downs draw attention.

#3464 2 years ago
Quoted from SNES:

Obviously your call, and I had the same thoughts before I bought mine. Ultimately I decided I wanted the sit downs which are much more immersive in my opinion. Kids loved them when they would come over, but dang they take up a lot of real estate. I think stand ups tend to blend into a lineup but the sit downs draw attention.

So...one sit-down...or two stand-ups?

#3465 2 years ago
Quoted from scootss:

If that was the only option for me, I would go two stand ups. The head to head battles are way better and lead you to actually play the games with friends. That would be my vote!

ETA: otherwise you end up like me with one Super Bikes that I’ll probably never play again since I have maxed everything out in the game.

#3466 2 years ago
Quoted from scootss:

I have one sit down. I would get two standups vs one sitdown. Small kids will enjoy The sit down much more however.

#3467 2 years ago

Still looking for my 2 player Ivan Stewart Off Road(not interested in 3 player). I found one on KLOV, had the deal all lined up for a great price and could not get an 18 wheeler to his home and ended up giving up on it. I also would consider a Nintendo Play-Choice with the guns, would like to play Hogan's Alley,etc. with my kiddos.

Quoted from Blake:

Try a Road Blasters cockpit

Man that game brings back some serious memories. I am in the same boat as some of the other guys-I have lots of memories of playing in cockpits(loved Atari Hard Drivin) but in my home they are space killers. The three player ISOF is a space killer and another reason I am searching for a two player version. I will say for guys wanting to experiment with racing games-may check out a computer platform or even a Nintendo Switch or something first before buying a huge space killer cockpit. I see guys drag those monsters down stairs and then see the dust collecting on them months later. They are fun but they get old quick-imo. I do like the Nascar cockpit and if I had unlimited space it would be a cool addition. My son and I really enjoy playing the racing games for Nintendo Switch with racing wheel while sitting on my La-Z-Boy with surround sound stereo pumping(when not playing -it can be tucked away for storage). Also wanted to add that the Gamegate multi-cade we purchased years ago is the best game ever purchased for the home(my son cracks out on it everyday). It allows us to have almost every game ever made without killing space(more room for pins).

Oh the memories of Atari Hard Drivin cockpit(game was revolutionary for its time) at our local mall arcade-I can picture it like it was yesterday...
Atari Hard Drvin (resized).jpgAtari Hard Drvin (resized).jpg

#3468 2 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Still looking for my 2 player Ivan Stewart Off Road(not interested in 3 player). I found one on KLOV, had the deal all lined up for a great price and could not get an 18 wheeler to his home and ended up giving up on it. I also would consider a Nintendo Play-Choice with the guns, would like to play Hogan's Alley,etc. with my kiddos.

Man that game brings back some serious memories. I am in the same boat as some of the other guys-I have lots of memories of playing in cockpits(loved Atari Hard Drivin) but in my home they are space killers. The three player ISOF is a space killer and another reason I am searching for a two player version. I will say for guys wanting to experiment with racing games-may check out a computer platform or even a Nintendo Switch or something first before buying a huge space killer cockpit. I see guys drag those monsters down stairs and then see the dust collecting on them months later. They are fun but they get old quick-imo. I do like the Nascar cockpit and if I had unlimited space it would be a cool addition. My son and I really enjoy playing the racing games for Nintendo Switch with racing wheel while sitting on my La-Z-Boy with surround sound stereo pumping(when not playing -it can be tucked away for storage). Also wanted to add that the Gamegate multi-cade we purchased years ago is the best game ever purchased for the home(my son cracks out on it everyday). It allows us to have almost every game ever made without killing space(more room for pins).
Oh the memories of Atari Hard Drivin cockpit(game was revolutionary for its time) at our local mall arcade-I can picture it like it was yesterday...
[quoted image]

I have a Race Driven compact (nothing compact about this upright. Weighs 425 lbs I believe) in my gameroom and that game is a huge hit at every party. Still a top 5 driving simulator. I want an F355. That game is unbelievable for its realism. Here is a write up I did on its designer Yu Suzuki a while back - https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=283611025850646&set=a.283609522517463 The layout has changed significantly but the article can be expanded by clicking the "see more" tab in the right hand corner.

#3469 2 years ago
Quoted from sbmania:

Zombie Raid. Heaviest game I've ever moved in my life. Never again!!

HA! You've never moved a Spy Hunter before.

spy-hunter (resized).jpgspy-hunter (resized).jpg

#3470 2 years ago

No way Spyhunter was easy compared to a Carnevil I had to move for a friend once

That was one heavy sob

#3471 2 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

No way Spyhunter was easy compared to a Carnevil I had to move for a friend once
That was one heavy sob

My Carnevil damn near killed me. and my friend. And the other guy helping us. Holy crapballs that is heavy. Even just the back door weighs like 30 lbs.

That isn't leaving my basement.

Chris

#3472 2 years ago

Had an afterthought the other day. I thought-I really enjoy playing Rocket League on various platforms. What an awesome game(one of my favorites currently). I thought it would be awesome if they made a dedicated arcade machine for barcades. I would play the shit out of Rocket League on location and it probably would kill it for ops(has a huge following). Could be the next best thing since sliced bread for op's and locations? Just a thought-make it so!

-Also wondering if it could be made into a driver game with wheels and pedals? Got me daydreaming possibilities

Rocket League (resized).jpgRocket League (resized).jpg

#3473 2 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

[quoted image]

Pre-Pandemic, I sold my 3-Player Super Off Road Ivan Stewart edition. I had to rent a trailer to haul this 400+ lb beast to his house. Got $650 from the deal (cosmetic issue on the control panel).

Fun game.. hope you find your 2-player.

#3474 2 years ago
Quoted from zermeno68:

Pre-Pandemic, I sold my 3-Player Super Off Road Ivan Stewart edition. I had to rent a trailer to haul this 400+ lb beast to his house. Got $650 from the deal (cosmetic issue on the control panel).

Fun game.. hope you find your 2-player.

I'm looking for a three player if anyone has one...

Bonus points (and money!) if you'll deliver it to me in PA

#3475 2 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Had an afterthought the other day. I thought-I really enjoy playing Rocket League on various platforms. What an awesome game(one of my favorites currently). I thought it would be awesome if they made a dedicated arcade machine for barcades. I would play the shit out of Rocket League on location and it probably would kill it for ops(has a huge following). Could be the next best thing since sliced bread for op's and locations? Just a thought-make it so!
-Also wondering if it could be made into a driver game with wheels and pedals? Got me daydreaming possibilities
[quoted image]

Many ideas we think are new are just renditions of the old. Rocket League is a great example. The same can be said of many modern day pin features.

Exidy, an arcade manufacturer who developed quite a few hits was in the industry during its hay day and made this beauty here in 1977:

Car Polo
https://flyers.arcade-museum.com/?page=flyer&db=videodb&id=1808&image=1
23470101 (resized).jpg23470101 (resized).jpg23470102 (resized).jpg23470102 (resized).jpg

#3476 2 years ago
Quoted from Blake:

Many ideas we think are new are just renditions of the old. Rocket League is a great example. The same can be said of many modern day pin features.
Exidy, an arcade manufacturer who developed quite a few hits was in the industry during its hay day and made this beauty here in 1977:
Car Polo
https://flyers.arcade-museum.com/?page=flyer&db=videodb&id=1808&image=1
[quoted image][quoted image]

The TV show TOP GEAR played car polo or soccer with real cars !!!

#3477 2 years ago
Quoted from Blake:

Wow that is crazy! I have seen that game pictured but never checked out the gameplay videos. If you compare the gameplay from a 1977 Exidy Car Polo machine that looks like early Atari years compared to what can be made today-holy smokes! Imagine a two-four player modern Rocket League dedicated machine with wheels and pedals. The boost and jump buttons located on wheel and the opportunity for players to battle each other. Damn I am doing some serious daydreaming now and someone may need to reach out to Raw Thrills, CGC or someone(seriously). We need another cool game for arcades and it seems like the last cool release was Killer Queen in 2013. I don't consider an oversized 4 player Pacman or giant Space Invaders a gamechanger. Pong was cool I guess-but another rehash. We NEED a new cool dedicated machine for location.

1977 Car Polo...

2022 Rocket League...

Make it so (resized).jpgMake it so (resized).jpg

#3478 2 years ago
Quoted from scootss:

I'm looking for a three player if anyone has one.

I saw one at Game Exchange a few months ago-may call JJ for pricing if he still has it?

#3479 2 years ago
Quoted from bob_e:

The TV show TOP GEAR played car polo or soccer with real cars !!!

I had to check that shit out-lol...

#3480 2 years ago

Picking up an asteroids cocktail tomorrow. Hoping to find one more cocktail somewhat local to finish off my room.

#3481 2 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Wow that is crazy! I have seen that game pictured but never checked out the gameplay videos. If you compare the gameplay from a 1977 Exidy Car Polo machine that looks like early Atari years compared to what can be made today-holy smokes! Imagine a two-four player modern Rocket League dedicated machine with wheels and pedals. The boost and jump buttons located on wheel and the opportunity for players to battle each other. Damn I am doing some serious daydreaming now and someone may need to reach out to Raw Thrills, CGC or someone(seriously). We need another cool game for arcades and it seems like the last cool release was Killer Queen in 2013. I don't consider an oversized 4 player Pacman or giant Space Invaders a gamechanger. Pong was cool I guess-but another rehash. We NEED a new cool dedicated machine for location.
1977 Car Polo...

2022 Rocket League...

[quoted image]

There are more NEW games then most people are aware of. I made this thread on KLOV and have slowly been listing details of games from each manufacturer over the last 10 years. Check it out.

https://forums.arcade-museum.com/threads/what-companies-still-produce-vids.500162/

#3482 2 years ago

Yea I really do not consider any of those monstrosities to be worthy of new game status. They seem to be oversized 'Dave and Busters moneysuckers' and are more novelty to me(the kids love them). Come to think of it the only worthy games on the new game list are Batman and Aliens and both of those got stale after about 10 minutes of playtime(my son still likes Batman). Those monstrosities are good for sucking money from young children at Dave and Buster type establishments but what I am looking for is something for the kids and adults in a small dedicated possibly stand up cabinet. Bigger is not better nowadays and making them the size of a small car with neon LED's is not appealing to me. Raw Thrills gives me the chills when it comes to the production of new games. Someone needs to make me a two player stand up Rocket League with wheels and pedals-I will dream this machine into existence.

- Mindcraft Dungeons Arcade - 2021
- King Kong Of Skull Island - 2020
- Nitro Trucks - 2020
- Big Buck Hunter Reloaded - 2020
- Nerf Arcade - 2019
- Super Bikes 3 - 2019
- Rampage - 2018
- Halo: Fireteam Raven - 2018
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - 2018
- Slither.IO - 2018
- X Games Snowboarder - 2017
- Space Invaders Frenzy - 2017
- Injustice Arcade - 2017
- Galaga Assault - 2016
- Worlds Largest Pac-Man - 2016
- The Walking Dead - 2016
- Big Buck HD Wild - 2016
- Moto GP - 2015
- Cruis'n Blast - 2016
- Batman - 2015
- Jurassic Park - 2015
- Aliens Armageddon - 2015
- Super Cars - 2014
- Super Alpine Racer - 2014
- Barrel Of Monkeys - 2014
- Transformers Human Alliance - 2013
- Pac-Man Chomp Mania - 2013
- Winter X Games Sno Cross - 2012
- Doodle Jump - 2012

^^^Meh

Look at the size of these monstrosities...

King Kong Raw Thrills monstrosity (resized).jpgKing Kong Raw Thrills monstrosity (resized).jpgNitro Trucks Raw Thrills monstrosity (resized).jpgNitro Trucks Raw Thrills monstrosity (resized).jpg

#3483 2 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Yea I really do not consider any of those monstrosities to be worthy of new game status. They seem to be oversized 'Dave and Busters moneysuckers' and are more novelty to me(the kids love them). Come to think of it the only worthy games on the new game list are Batman and Aliens and both of those got stale after about 10 minutes of playtime(my son still likes Batman). Those monstrosities are good for sucking money from young children at Dave and Buster type establishments but what I am looking for is something for the kids and adults in a small dedicated possibly stand up cabinet. Bigger is not better nowadays and making them the size of a small car with neon LED's is not appealing to me. Raw Thrills gives me the chills when it comes to the production of new games. Someone needs to make me a two player stand up Rocket League with wheels and pedals-I will dream this machine into existence.
- Mindcraft Dungeons Arcade - 2021
- King Kong Of Skull Island - 2020
- Nitro Trucks - 2020
- Big Buck Hunter Reloaded - 2020
- Nerf Arcade - 2019
- Super Bikes 3 - 2019
- Rampage - 2018
- Halo: Fireteam Raven - 2018
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - 2018
- Slither.IO - 2018
- X Games Snowboarder - 2017
- Space Invaders Frenzy - 2017
- Injustice Arcade - 2017
- Galaga Assault - 2016
- Worlds Largest Pac-Man - 2016
- The Walking Dead - 2016
- Big Buck HD Wild - 2016
- Moto GP - 2015
- Cruis'n Blast - 2016
- Batman - 2015
- Jurassic Park - 2015
- Aliens Armageddon - 2015
- Super Cars - 2014
- Super Alpine Racer - 2014
- Barrel Of Monkeys - 2014
- Transformers Human Alliance - 2013
- Pac-Man Chomp Mania - 2013
- Winter X Games Sno Cross - 2012
- Doodle Jump - 2012
^^^Meh
Look at the size of these monstrosities...
[quoted image][quoted image]

I disagree. The several versions of Alien were awesome. Only played Batman a couple times so I can’t speak on that. But if you have not played Super Bikes (specifically 3), Jurassic Park, and the walking Dead you owe it to yourself to do so. Yes they are HUGE! But they are jaw dropping fun. Many are extremely immersive and have unbelievable sound and graphics. The co-op modes are fantastic forcing you to work together and the settings can be tailored for home or arcade play. These are super successful arcade games.

Check out the other manufacturers too as I actually feel like Raw Thrills makes the most kiddie style games of the bunch. Global VR has some cool intriguing games that seem to be getting consistent upgrades. And are sold in kits as well which allow you to swap multiple games in and out of one cabinet.

I have several manufacturers to go too on that list.

#3484 2 years ago
Quoted from Blake:

These are super successful arcade games.

I think you hit the nail on the head-super successful money makers. Op's want cash registers-I get it but they just do not do anything for me personally and most of them are oversized re-hashed turds-Like I said my kids love them. Super Bikes was fun but I would rather play NBA Jam, Tapper, Marble Madness,etc. any day of the week. Hell I say bring back cabaret arcade games-bigger is not better.

#3485 2 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

I think you hit the nail on the head-super successful money makers. Op's want cash registers-I get it but they just do not do anything for me personally and most of them are oversized re-hashed turds-Like I said my kids love them. Super Bikes was fun but I would rather play NBA Jam, Tapper, Marble Madness,etc. any day of the week. Hell I say bring back cabaret arcade games-bigger is not better.

Sounds like you enjoy the classics. I do too. But I find enjoyment in many of the new released arcade titles as well. I’d love to have a room full of all the new manufacturers games and get a chance to play the ones that intrigue me.

If you want to discuss money suckers then the classic or “golden age” era is a perfect example. The average game on many machines was less then 2 minutes. That was planned.

People can get good at any game. The cost of getting good does turn some folks off nowadays. Larger arcades usually have a pretty good quarter to token ratio so you get your money’s worth and a chance to improve at a game you’ve never played.

I’d continue to try a new game if you come across them. You mig Jr find your grail.

#3486 2 years ago

I guess I do lean towards the classics but my problem seems to be with the new style games platform. Sitting in a giant neon cage or having giant blasters does not fill my cup. Last real arcade game worthy for a real barcade is Killer Queen. Even the new TMNT did not do it for me and I prefer the original. Need innovative games not rehashed turds. If you look at the top 50 arcade games-90% are from the 80's. BTW I think a modern smaller Rocket League game would absolutely kill it for location and may be a bigger draw for all ages.

#3487 2 years ago
Quoted from Blake:

I disagree. The several versions of Alien were awesome. Only played Batman a couple times so I can’t speak on that. But if you have not played Super Bikes (specifically 3), Jurassic Park, and the walking Dead you owe it to yourself to do so. Yes they are HUGE! But they are jaw dropping fun. Many are extremely immersive and have unbelievable sound and graphics. The co-op modes are fantastic forcing you to work together and the settings can be tailored for home or arcade play. These are super successful arcade games.
Check out the other manufacturers too as I actually feel like Raw Thrills makes the most kiddie style games of the bunch. Global VR has some cool intriguing games that seem to be getting consistent upgrades. And are sold in kits as well which allow you to swap multiple games in and out of one cabinet.
I have several manufacturers to go too on that list.

I want one of those Jurassic Park Raw Thrills Games!!! (Not the home one) I had a WTB post on KLOV but got no real hits.

#3488 2 years ago
Quoted from qbass187:

I want one of those Jurassic Park Raw Thrills Games!!! (Not the home one) I had a WTB post on KLOV but got no real hits.

Being around the cities you should try getting ahold of local operators. Maybe you can score a routed game that’s not currently working for cheap. They hate to move them so that works for you.

#3489 2 years ago
Quoted from Jmckune:

I’m no expert on judging arcade game conditions but everything looks pretty good to me. Wood doesn’t have any scrapes or damages really. Even the corner pieces where the paint is off feels smooth so I’m sure a brush of black paint would help. Controls are all responsive. Screen is sharp and bright. I know that 2 555 bulbs are burnt out on player 2 side. I need to open this lock and replace it as keys were lost by previous owner.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Have always wanted to own one of these !

#3490 2 years ago

Asteroids cocktail, Q*Bert, Pacman (with multicade trackball control panel and arcadeSD board installed, orig board and CP in storage), and hybrids Baby Pacman and Granny and the Gators...

collection-pano (resized).jpgcollection-pano (resized).jpg
#3491 2 years ago
Quoted from dmieczko:

Asteroids cocktail, Q*Bert, Pacman (with multicade trackball control panel and arcadeSD board installed, orig board and CP in storage), and hybrids Baby Pacman and Granny and the Gators...
[quoted image]

Looks great but I see a lot of opportunities for more games

#3492 2 years ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

My first machine - gonna take good care of her
[quoted image]

That was the first machine I got as well. Its what started me in this hobby.

#3493 2 years ago

I know a few people here have candy cabs. Could anyone let me know where to go for parts or people that can repair power supplies or monitor chassis? I have 2 Sega New Astro City’s i need to put back together. Had them for 10+ years sitting in pieces.

96CF2114-DCF3-40EE-B4F8-1091A6EFD326 (resized).jpeg96CF2114-DCF3-40EE-B4F8-1091A6EFD326 (resized).jpeg

#3494 2 years ago
Quoted from YZRider926:

I know a few people here have candy cabs. Could anyone let me know where to go for parts or people that can repair power supplies or monitor chassis? I have 2 Sega New Astro City’s i need to put back together. Had them for 10+ years sitting in pieces.
[quoted image]

Post a thread on KLOV if you haven't already. Far and away the best source of information/communication for vids.

#3495 2 years ago
Quoted from Blake:

Looks great but I see a lot of opportunities for more games

Yes, but I would lose either the TV area or the guitar area. Before I had the guitars on the wall, I had two other pins in that spot...

#3496 2 years ago
Quoted from dmieczko:Yes, but I would lose either the TV area or the guitar area. Before I had the guitars on the wall, I had two other pins in that spot...

Just fuckin' with ya. We always joke more! more! more! But it really is nice to have a spot to chill while still enjoying a view of your machines. I lack that. Hell my game room has been become another storage unit over the last year. Yes I said ANOTHER. Strong will to keep the spacing you have now. Looks great when can I come over. I have some karaoke experience. Maybe we can setup a mic stand and make fools of ourselves.

#3497 2 years ago
Quoted from HighProtein:

POP N MUSIC!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That game is really cute. I played one at Round1 and loved the art. Japan always does a great job of making the cutest artwork around. Even if you’re not one for all the bubblegum pop “kawaii” stuff, you gotta admit it’s got a fun and carefree style going on and it’s fairly enjoyable!

Quoted from dmieczko:

[quoted image]

Did you make a Baby Pac-Man topper? That’s awesome!!

#3498 2 years ago

I like the classics, they are simple and timeless. Have a Namco bartop reunion Ms. Pac-Man/Galaga (with hidden Pac-Man, but let's face it, Ms. Pac-Man is much better) machine. Two games that would make most people's top 10 of all-time list.

42cb204a2853d0bb99cefc14ae966c26e53a3aba (resized).jpeg42cb204a2853d0bb99cefc14ae966c26e53a3aba (resized).jpeg

#3499 2 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Did you make a Baby Pac-Man topper? That’s awesome!!

No, a friend gave it to me. He said there was a company that did a limited run a couple years ago, and he bought 3 or 4 of them. I can't remember what company it was.

#3500 2 years ago

So I am a sucker for 1980's movies and I was watching a classic 80's love story flic with my wife when I had a major flashback. I was watching Can't Buy Me Love and there was an arcade scene that gave me instant flashbacks from my childhood. I instantly remembered playing Sega Enduro Racer and dammit-now I want one. Stupid 80's cheese movie now has me hunting for a Sega Enduro Racer(stand up version) so I can re-live my childhood and share with my kids. -Any leads appreciated
Sega Enduro Racer (resized).jpgSega Enduro Racer (resized).jpg

-Don't shit on my house!

There are 4,473 posts in this topic. You are on page 70 of 90.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-arcade-games-do-you-own/page/70 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.