IMG_2065 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2066 (resized).jpeg
20240313_195826 (resized).jpg
IMG_0071 (resized).JPG
IMG_0075 (resized).JPG
IMG_0084 (resized).JPG
IMG_0090 (resized).JPG
IMG_0083 (resized).JPG
unico-usa-posts-updated-pictures-of-the-nova-blast-candy-v0-vkeee6q8fr5c1 (resized).jpg
IMG_1269.jpg
image000003 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9255 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4283 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9951 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
satan's Hollow (resized).jpg

There are 4,457 posts in this topic. You are on page 68 of 90.
#3351 2 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Still looking for a two player Ivan Stewart Off-Road, I have found multiple three player-but holding out for a two player if anyone has any leads? Also have an extra Chicago Gaming Ultimate and a couple of extra Lucky Eggs for trade/sale.

https://forums.arcade-museum.com/threads/arcade-games-for-sale-in-n-ohio.496015/

#3352 2 years ago

Just finished up this red tent recently

14674698-5A56-4EC4-80F7-5257CB19B9D5 (resized).jpeg14674698-5A56-4EC4-80F7-5257CB19B9D5 (resized).jpegE0BAA468-499B-406C-B7A8-104804E0D5EB (resized).jpegE0BAA468-499B-406C-B7A8-104804E0D5EB (resized).jpegEFE51F42-F77A-494F-B7E6-527C807C41B2 (resized).jpegEFE51F42-F77A-494F-B7E6-527C807C41B2 (resized).jpeg
#3353 2 years ago

Anybody in the Phila, pa area knows how to fix Taito Crazy Climber? I just picked one up which coins up and plays but the monitor only displays a blue screen with scrolling vertical and diagonal lines. No signs of game characters or buildings. Not sure if it is the game MPU or monitor. Any help?

#3354 2 years ago

Added this Mame cabinet a few weeks ago. I don’t love the quality of the games I was most interested in. Live and learn. Not as much research on my end as I should have. I am very happy with the cabinet

4BF96146-2E38-4CC6-835D-0BEA7FF6AA69 (resized).jpeg4BF96146-2E38-4CC6-835D-0BEA7FF6AA69 (resized).jpegBBEF86F1-4811-4BFA-A69E-35986F3FB662 (resized).jpegBBEF86F1-4811-4BFA-A69E-35986F3FB662 (resized).jpegE8A07C17-464C-4BFA-99EB-325449E46BBA (resized).jpegE8A07C17-464C-4BFA-99EB-325449E46BBA (resized).jpeg
#3355 2 years ago
Quoted from Marshall_ry:

I don’t love the quality of the games I was most interested in.

What do you mean? Visually?

#3356 2 years ago
Quoted from Pahuffman:

What do you mean? Visually?

Visually some games are choppy, but more in terms of game selection. I was told “there’s 16,000 games included. Something for everyone”

I really wanted the arcade versions of Gauntlet Legends, NFL Blitz, NBA Jam, Mortal Kombat. The classic late 90’s arcade games. For some of those games the arcade version isn’t on my system or the gameplay is terrible. I find myself searching for the best console version of the game in the SNES or N64 menu.

I’ve put a handful of games in my favorites list and will keep weeding through and trying different games, but I was hoping to build a favorites list of 30ish good arcade games and be in heaven. Probably should’ve seen that was too good to be true.

I also don’t like the user interface, but from a software changing perspective I am lost. I wish I could pay someone to customize it into a simple interface with just the games I’m interested it.

#3357 2 years ago
Quoted from Marshall_ry:

Visually some games are choppy, but more in terms of game selection. I was told “there’s 16,000 games included. Something for everyone”

I really wanted the arcade versions of Gauntlet Legends, NFL Blitz, NBA Jam, Mortal Kombat. The classic late 90’s arcade games. For some of those games the arcade version isn’t on my system or the gameplay is terrible. I find myself searching for the best console version of the game in the SNES or N64 menu.

I’ve put a handful of games in my favorites list and will keep weeding through and trying different games, but I was hoping to build a favorites list of 30ish good arcade games and be in heaven. Probably should’ve seen that was too good to be true.

I also don’t like the user interface, but from a software changing perspective I am lost. I wish I could pay someone to customize it into a simple interface with just the games I’m interested it.

I have a decent amount of experience setting up MAME cabs, and it can definitely one of those "too good to be true" promises for exactly the reasons you mentioned. The choppyness comes from trying to run games at their arcade frame rate (e.g. Mortal Kombat at rougly 54 fps) on a 60 fps monitor. You can get around this by using a variable refresh rate monitor and a graphics card, but that would be difficult with a screen that size. You can also force the games to run at 60 fps in the settings without skipping, but it will run faster or slower than it would in the arcade.

Any specific ROMs you want can be found online easily, but knowing how to set them up with artwork and bezels takes some learning.

If you're unhappy, I recommend selling the cab and spending the money on a not-garbage computer with a graphics card (I have a cheapo Dell Optiplex 710 with an i7-3770 and a GTX 1050 low profile and it runs MAME just fine at full speed). Get around 150 working perfectly at full speed with a variable refresh monitor, decide what features you want, and build it yourself. Find an old arcade cabinet as a base or commission a custom one online. There are tons of places that do this. In the meantime, you can pick up an X-Arcade Tankstick to play with until you get a cab built.

And I definitely understand the "death by decisions" when it comes to the games. I find that having only 150 or so games on the cab at any time keeps it from being overwhelming for you or guests. I also recommend a trackball because Golden Tee is a huge hit.

It's a fun project but it does require some research.

#3358 2 years ago
Quoted from sbmania:

Anybody in the Phila, pa area knows how to fix Taito Crazy Climber? I just picked one up which coins up and plays but the monitor only displays a blue screen with scrolling vertical and diagonal lines. No signs of game characters or buildings. Not sure if it is the game MPU or monitor. Any help?

sounds like a sync problem.

what monitor do you have? open the door and take a pic of the monitor chassis.

if you have a k4600, the cards could be loose daughter cards and cold solder joint. 4900 could be cold solder joint. G07 same.

do you have any skills to look at it?

The wires could be loose in the molex.

edge connector could be dirty.

if you have another video game or monitor close by, maybe plug the CC to another game.

#3359 2 years ago
Quoted from Pahuffman:

I have a decent amount of experience setting up MAME cabs, and it can definitely one of those "too good to be true" promises for exactly the reasons you mentioned. The choppyness comes from trying to run games at their arcade frame rate (e.g. Mortal Kombat at rougly 54 fps) on a 60 fps monitor. You can get around this by using a variable refresh rate monitor and a graphics card, but that would be difficult with a screen that size. You can also force the games to run at 60 fps in the settings without skipping, but it will run faster or slower than it would in the arcade.
Any specific ROMs you want can be found online easily, but knowing how to set them up with artwork and bezels takes some learning.
If you're unhappy, I recommend selling the cab and spending the money on a not-garbage computer with a graphics card (I have a cheapo Dell Optiplex 710 with an i7-3770 and a GTX 1050 low profile and it runs MAME just fine at full speed). Get around 150 working perfectly at full speed with a variable refresh monitor, decide what features you want, and build it yourself. Find an old arcade cabinet as a base or commission a custom one online. There are tons of places that do this. In the meantime, you can pick up an X-Arcade Tankstick to play with until you get a cab built.
And I definitely understand the "death by decisions" when it comes to the games. I find that having only 150 or so games on the cab at any time keeps it from being overwhelming for you or guests. I also recommend a trackball because Golden Tee is a huge hit.

I appreciate the tips.

Quoted from Pahuffman:

I appreciate the response. It convinced me to put in some time both on the arcade and researching. Found some games I liked and learned PC over raspberry pi 4 next time.

#3360 2 years ago
Quoted from Mrbill:

sounds like a sync problem.
what monitor do you have? open the door and take a pic of the monitor chassis.
if you have a k4600, the cards could be loose daughter cards and cold solder joint. 4900 could be cold solder joint. G07 same.
do you have any skills to look at it?
The wires could be loose in the molex.
edge connector could be dirty.
if you have another video game or monitor close by, maybe plug the CC to another game.

Thanks for the advice. Its a wg 4600. I repinned both ends of the RGB cable and reseated both vertical cards on the monitor chassis to no effect. I used a cheap flat screen adapter board to connect the CC to a flat screen and got a similar blue scrambled screen, so I'm thinking the problem might be on the CPU and not the monitor. Any thoughts?

#3361 2 years ago
Quoted from sbmania:

Thanks for the advice. Its a wg 4600. I repinned both ends of the RGB cable and reseated both vertical cards on the monitor chassis to no effect. I used a cheap flat screen adapter board to connect the CC to a flat screen and got a similar blue scrambled screen, so I'm thinking the problem might be on the CPU and not the monitor. Any thoughts?

Found the problem. The guy I bought it from recapped the monitor before I got it, tested the monitor on the bench, and reinstalled it in the game with the rgb -sync-ground plug on upside down. (There was no key on the connector so it could go either way.) As he and I talked through the problem, we both realized that the plug was upside down when we saw red going straight to ground and sync going to green....Saw if by looking at where the pins went on the reverse side of the board. When we say the red wire going to ground, it became obvious what was wrong. Just glad the connector didn't take something out on the monitor or cpu!

#3362 2 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Still looking for a two player Ivan Stewart Off-Road, I have found multiple three player-but holding out for a two player if anyone has any leads? Also have an extra Chicago Gaming Ultimate and a couple of extra Lucky Eggs for trade/sale.

and another one: http://www.wbocody.com/arcade-games.html

#3363 2 years ago

Good seller I’d throw in too

#3364 2 years ago
Quoted from SilverUnicorn:

Love mine. She's a heavy Sombitch!
Chris

You ain’t lyin and had to come down about 20 steps
I had no idea how heavy it would be I have an old ms Pac converted multicade that thing is a breeze to move on a hand truck this on the other hand not so much !

503DDC5C-D5DA-4600-B76F-C1AAD8D8B16A (resized).jpeg503DDC5C-D5DA-4600-B76F-C1AAD8D8B16A (resized).jpeg
#3365 2 years ago
Quoted from tpn2011:

You ain’t lyin and had to come down about 20 steps
I had no idea how heavy it would be I have an old ms Pac converted multicade that thing is a breeze to move on a hand truck this on the other hand not so much !
[quoted image]

Yeah, I had 3 guys to move mine (including myself) and we had a hard time with it coming down 12 steep steps. It was a white knuckle ride for sure. It's never leaving. LOL

#3366 2 years ago
Quoted from sbmania:

Found the problem. The guy I bought it from recapped the monitor before I got it, tested the monitor on the bench, and reinstalled it in the game with the rgb -sync-ground plug on upside down. (There was no key on the connector so it could go either way.) As he and I talked through the problem, we both realized that the plug was upside down when we saw red going straight to ground and sync going to green....Saw if by looking at where the pins went on the reverse side of the board. When we say the red wire going to ground, it became obvious what was wrong. Just glad the connector didn't take something out on the monitor or cpu!

If you ever have the 4600 chassis out, reflow the pins for the daughter cards, and the card that attaches to frame. Also the connections on the cards themselves as well as the video connections.

Thats the problem with the 4600. no way to keep someone from plugging it in wrong. All the later monitors have a guide and it would be very hard to plug wrong as 1 side is narrower.

4600 has a nice pic, but the cards are problematic. Also the tube seems to occasionally have a color gun fail. wells stuff is pretty durable. If it was a hantrex, you probably would have blown some stuff up.

#3367 2 years ago
Quoted from SilverUnicorn:

Yeah, I had 3 guys to move mine (including myself) and we had a hard time with it coming down 12 steep steps. It was a white knuckle ride for sure. It's never leaving. LOL

Same here my friend !
Well mines in storage at the moment moving from Atlanta to gulf shores so one more move not looking forward to that this definitely has me reevaluating my desire for a pair of racing games

3 weeks later
#3368 2 years ago

Dedicated MK1 that also plays MK2 for sale in the Buffalo NY area. $1750. Open to offers! Pm for details

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpegimage (resized).pngimage (resized).pngimage (resized).pngimage (resized).png
#3369 2 years ago

Anyone have an original Dragon Spirit they might consider selling? Please PM me if so. Thanks.

#3370 2 years ago

Updating as I just bought a large collection of arcade machines off an operator.
Latest Arcade lineup:

Primal Rage Dedicated Cab (For Sale)
Neo Geo 4-slot (Big Red)
Neo Geo 4-slot, Mini
Zaxxon converted from a Mrs. Pac-Man Cocktail, probably gonna convert it back
Atari Centipede Cocktail (No glass and stuck in a boot-loop)
Area 51 Site 4 (For Sale)
Taito Crime City
Taito Space Invaders
Maximum Force conversion from some unknown game that has a massive monitor and weird attached pedastal
and my old Capcom Bowling in a converted Missile Command Cab

#3371 2 years ago

I’ve been trying to find a Q-Bert near me.

#3372 2 years ago
Quoted from Zartan:

I’ve been trying to find a Q-Bert near me.

Real Qbert(s) are tough to get. That is one game that nobody seems to part with. Took me years to get mine.

#3373 2 years ago
Quoted from Mad_Dog_Coin_Op:

Real Qbert(s) are tough to get. That is one game that nobody seems to part with. Took me years to get mine.

yup. many were converted. I sold a nice converted cab at cax that someone bought and de-converted it.

Its one cabinet you should consider building from scratch. many gottliebs could easily be damaged by moisture. the cabinet is like pressed paper. Any water makes it swell like a compressed sponge.

back in the 90's super auctions used to truck in a load of games. to sell in SJ. One was a qbert. it was loaded in the back of the semi. when they unloaded the truck, the qbert had collapsed in on itself. it was shaken in the back to the point where it fell apart.

If you have the skills, have a cab made out of real wood, buy all the repo parts, jamma up the cabinet and put in a jrok board. With qbert cabs going north of $2k, it might be cheaper..

I dont know the build quality is any good, but this might be worth looking into. ask if it runs on jrok, has the knocker, the correct joystick(probably zero chance), also ask if the cab is made from real wood, plywood, or mdf. If mdf, I would pass on it.

ebay.com link: itm

#3374 2 years ago
Quoted from Mrbill:

yup. many were converted. I sold a nice converted cab at cax that someone bought and de-converted it.
Its one cabinet you should consider building from scratch.

And most of the other parts too.
https://www.arcadeshop.com/i/1036/new-q-bert-upright-cabinet.htm

#3375 2 years ago
Quoted from Mrbill:

Its one cabinet you should consider building from scratch. many gottliebs could easily be damaged by moisture. the cabinet is like pressed paper. Any water makes it swell like a compressed sponge.
back in the 90's super auctions used to truck in a load of games. to sell in SJ. One was a qbert. it was loaded in the back of the semi. when they unloaded the truck, the qbert had collapsed in on itself. it was shaken in the back to the point where it fell apart.
If you have the skills, have a cab made out of real wood, buy all the repo parts, jamma up the cabinet and put in a jrok board. With qbert cabs going north of $2k, it might be cheaper..
I dont know the build quality is any good, but this might be worth looking into. ask if it runs on jrok, has the knocker, the correct joystick(probably zero chance), also ask if the cab is made from real wood, plywood, or mdf. If mdf, I would pass on it.
ebay.com link: itm

But an original Qbert is the BOMB (and surprisingly heavy).

20191018_144201 (resized).jpg20191018_144201 (resized).jpg
#3376 2 years ago

Arcade Shop has been building these cabinets out of plywood/melamine for years. $399 is the way to go:
https://www.arcadeshop.com/i/1036/new-q-bert-upright-cabinet.htm

1 month later
#3377 2 years ago

Looking for a dedicated Pooyan arcade game.

#3378 2 years ago

Can anyone recommend a good way to find other arcade collectors who are looking to do trades. Thanks

#3379 2 years ago
Quoted from Willys45:

Can anyone recommend a good way to find other arcade collectors who are looking to do trades. Thanks

Have you checked out the KLOV forums?

#3380 2 years ago
Quoted from Willys45:

I will trade, whatya got?

1 week later
#3381 2 years ago

Just finished

285B6167-A757-4E48-9471-C7F467D2F303 (resized).jpeg285B6167-A757-4E48-9471-C7F467D2F303 (resized).jpeg526C8729-9026-4894-8DFC-0A6AB255966A (resized).jpeg526C8729-9026-4894-8DFC-0A6AB255966A (resized).jpeg5603585B-7BFE-42F4-BD41-4DF64E3474D1 (resized).jpeg5603585B-7BFE-42F4-BD41-4DF64E3474D1 (resized).jpeg6DA45C6A-BA30-4493-90FB-27CDBBF734C5 (resized).jpeg6DA45C6A-BA30-4493-90FB-27CDBBF734C5 (resized).jpeg87F5079B-3BB8-4B41-9CAC-E46943D68C03 (resized).jpeg87F5079B-3BB8-4B41-9CAC-E46943D68C03 (resized).jpeg9135E4EA-2F46-4F63-BEB1-3D3111BDBAF2 (resized).jpeg9135E4EA-2F46-4F63-BEB1-3D3111BDBAF2 (resized).jpegC747D104-C1BD-4F0B-965B-B7302AA404E4 (resized).jpegC747D104-C1BD-4F0B-965B-B7302AA404E4 (resized).jpeg35EBE5DA-1E7C-45CD-9452-AAEF43019384 (resized).jpeg35EBE5DA-1E7C-45CD-9452-AAEF43019384 (resized).jpeg
#3382 2 years ago
IMG_20200221_095035 (resized).jpgIMG_20200221_095035 (resized).jpg20210115_204308 (resized).jpg20210115_204308 (resized).jpgIMG_20191003_111333 (resized).jpgIMG_20191003_111333 (resized).jpg20211107_180445 (resized).jpg20211107_180445 (resized).jpg20201110_182545 (resized).jpg20201110_182545 (resized).jpg
#3383 2 years ago
Quoted from Blake:

Just finished

This looks great!

#3384 2 years ago
Quoted from TAVsPlace:

This looks great!

Thanks

#3385 2 years ago

Nice selection of games, really like that Ford sign!

#3386 2 years ago

For the record, I really like this thread. Classic arcades and cool custom cabinets are so nice to see. My very favorite part is none of the contributors are pushing those crappy wannabe cool (but not) Arcade1up games. Those just suck in my opinion. Old school rules!!!!

#3387 2 years ago

I have a Tron and my brother has an Asteroids Deluxe and a 1943 cab with a 60-in-1 installed.

#3388 2 years ago
Quoted from Mad_Dog_Coin_Op:

For the record, I really like this thread. Classic arcades and cool custom cabinets are so nice to see. My very favorite part is none of the contributors are pushing those crappy wannabe cool (but not) Arcade1up games. Those just suck in my opinion. Old school rules!!!!

I have a few dedicated games. Atari Red Baron (survivor), Atari Asteroids deluxe (survivor with 3 in 1 upgrade), a cocktail Space Invaders (with the 8 in 1 upgrades), an old Midway Extra Bases cocktail, a 60 in 1 cocktail in a SEGA generic Jamma cabinet, a large MAME machine, and one customized Arcade 1up.

That Arcade 1up was bought as a non working game cheap and I put on a real control panel, computer monitor, and it is wired for two player Jamma with a 900 in 1 God if Game module. May eventually put one of the upgraded Jamma boards in it. I can understand why people don't care for these off the shelf but once updated it is actually a really nice machine. With the riser it is like the old cabaret size arcades and it fits in a spot that no other machine would in the basement. Added kickplate graphics from Arcadegraphix.com and am really happy with the way it turned out.

For people that keep the Arcade1up original you can do some updates to the controls to make them a bit better. They have their place.

At one point I had a couple of the Asteroids 1up machines but those had to go as the Asteroids was not right on either version. Luckily I was able to find a nice non working real Asteroids Deluxe in almost pristine physical condition and fix that which is a keeper for me.

#3389 2 years ago

Dam man please say you did some videos on that restoration. That is beautiful, think I have seen only one other resto that looked this amazing.

#3390 2 years ago
Quoted from Gumby510:

Dam man please say you did some videos on that restoration. That is beautiful, think I have seen only one other resto that looked this amazing.

Here is the restoration thread on KLOV - https://forums.arcade-museum.com/threads/sega-super-hang-on.481657/

I have a bunch of video but haven’t put any editing together yet.

Thanks for the kind words.

#3391 2 years ago

Recently picked up a personal arcade grail. Works but will be a fun project to upgrade cosmetically. Tron trilogy complete!

0C2DFA36-26D1-4CA0-9D0E-30B9C46E5659 (resized).jpeg0C2DFA36-26D1-4CA0-9D0E-30B9C46E5659 (resized).jpeg3DACD600-30FD-4E34-BD02-351153C59217 (resized).jpeg3DACD600-30FD-4E34-BD02-351153C59217 (resized).jpeg
#3392 2 years ago
Quoted from KevInBuffalo:

Recently picked up a personal arcade grail. Works but will be a fun project to upgrade cosmetically. Tron trilogy complete! [quoted image][quoted image]

Former environmental version

#3393 2 years ago
Quoted from Schusler:

Former environmental version

Yeah it’s chopped. Full environmental would be amazing but takes up so much room.

#3394 2 years ago

My daughter wanted to buy a gift for her baby doll. I was against it until she picked out the perfect gift…

DE839C52-7DE8-4F48-B5E2-F8CD0018F431 (resized).jpegDE839C52-7DE8-4F48-B5E2-F8CD0018F431 (resized).jpeg
#3395 2 years ago

Yeah it’s chopped. Full environmental would be amazing but takes up so much room.

yeah, but you have all there you need to run the rear speakers. you can put them on the ceiling or on poles. Factory cut edots had a metal plate to hide the marquee area. Maybe someone has done a repo. The added plus is you have the chaser lights in the cab and you have speech). The only downside is that its 1 player.

I had a water damaged EDOT and I gutted it and put it in my UR.

#3396 2 years ago
Quoted from Mrbill:

yeah, but you have all there you need to run the rear speakers. you can put them on the ceiling or on poles. Factory cut edots had a metal plate to hide the marquee area. Maybe someone has done a repo. The added plus is you have the chaser lights in the cab and you have speech). The only downside is that its 1 player.
I had a water damaged EDOT and I gutted it and put it in my UR.

Yeah I found someone with a metal plate marquee, hopefully I can work out a deal. I like the idea of adding the rear speakers. Speech is a huge plus for me, and single player is no big deal as I’ll be playing solo 99% of the time. Have any pics of yours?

#3397 2 years ago

Yeah I found someone with a metal plate marquee, hopefully I can work out a deal. I like the idea of adding the rear speakers. Speech is a huge plus for me, and single player is no big deal as I’ll be playing solo 99% of the time. Have any pics of yours?

Sorry, don’t have pics of mine. I have the speakers still on the edot panel and they sit ontop of my cab. I need to finish it. I was thinking if Removing the coin door and putting them there, but I think retractable speakers on a pole on top of cab is a better plan. If you have cab building skills, somehow making a full marquee would be a great plan for yours. The 3D marquee of the ur is cool. But probably nearly impossible to find.

#3398 2 years ago
Quoted from Mrbill:

Sorry, don’t have pics of mine. I have the speakers still on the edot panel and they sit ontop of my cab. I need to finish it. I was thinking if Removing the coin door and putting them there, but I think retractable speakers on a pole on top of cab is a better plan. If you have cab building skills, somehow making a full marquee would be a great plan for yours. The 3D marquee of the ur is cool. But probably nearly impossible to find.

You are in luck that while rare, the marquee was reproduced so is available at the moment:
https://thisoldgame.com/shop/ols/products/discs-of-tron-3d-lenticular-marquee

#3399 2 years ago
Quoted from nudgefree:

You are in luck that while rare, the marquee was reproduced so is available at the moment:
https://thisoldgame.com/shop/ols/products/discs-of-tron-3d-lenticular-marquee

cool. ask them if they still do the custom marquee and monitor glass. It does not come up on their website.

if you have the skills, maybe build a marquee box like mappy. You probably could do something smaller with led light strips.

#3400 2 years ago
Quoted from mmuglia:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

What's up with that asteroids side art?

There are 4,457 posts in this topic. You are on page 68 of 90.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-arcade-games-do-you-own/page/68 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.