20240401_120541.jpg
20240401_120549.jpg
Screenshot_20240402_133139_Facebook.jpg
IMG_2065 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2066 (resized).jpeg
20240313_195826 (resized).jpg
IMG_0071 (resized).JPG
IMG_0075 (resized).JPG
There are 4,473 posts in this topic. You are on page 67 of 90.
#3301 2 years ago
Quoted from Mrbill:

a dedicated jr pac is extremely rare. Its going to cost you 3x-4x what a kit will cost you. So unless you like the look with the super size mappy type marquee, you might want to go for a kit. most kits are into super pac and pacman. Super pac uses a dc version of the pcb, the pac uses an ac version.
Its a good game, but I would recommend getting nice pac/ms pac. then buy mike doyles 96 in 1. then you can play all pacs and jr pac.

Where can you get the 96 in 1 kit? Would like to get one.

#3302 2 years ago
Quoted from Pickle:

This is the guy who makes em, and where I got mine back in the day:

http://revengeofthenerdsv.blogspot.com/2011/10/return-of-96-in-1-multi-pac-lower.html

#3303 2 years ago
Quoted from Malenko:

and NBA HangTime and ShowTime
He could convert the blitz to a SportsStation and have Blitz/ShowTime in the same cab. I've owned all of them, but Ive never even played Gretzky except on the N64 so I'm kinda jelly.

I only remember the n64 one also, never knew they had an arcade version.

#3304 2 years ago
Quoted from Paseb:

Thx, after talking to a friend, it wasn’t original so i passed.
I will try to stick to mr\ ms

nothing wrong with the kits. The pcb is the same for dedicated and super pac.

Quoted from Pickle:

Did not realize they are currently not in production. but if you keep looking for it, you might find one. check on klov and some of the sites like paradise arcade as they probably know if it will ever go back into production.

https://paradisearcadeshop.com/products/96-in-1-multipac

I actually have a similar early version that is a 24 in 1 on a pcb. but it does not have jr pac and I am not that motivated to sell it. if you looking for other pac kits, there are many. I think 16 in 1, 8 in 1, 6 in 1, and 4 in 1.

this is an official 16 in 1 pac kit.

ebay.com link: itm

here is a 4 in 1

#3305 2 years ago
Carnevil 1 (resized).jpgCarnevil 1 (resized).jpgIMG_1020 (resized).jpgIMG_1020 (resized).jpgIMG_4459 (1) (resized).jpgIMG_4459 (1) (resized).jpg
#3306 2 years ago

Nice centi!

#3307 2 years ago
Quoted from Mrbill:

Its a good game, but I would recommend getting nice pac/ms pac. then buy mike doyles 96 in 1. then you can play all pacs and jr pac.

I got a "player" PacMan, pulled all the wiring and added a Jamma harness. Hooked in the ArcadeSD and love it. Excellent menu interface.

https://www.phoenixarcade.com/product-category/arcadesd

1 week later
#3309 2 years ago
Quoted from Fulltilt:

I got a "player" PacMan, pulled all the wiring and added a Jamma harness. Hooked in the ArcadeSD and love it. Excellent menu interface.
https://www.phoenixarcade.com/product-category/arcadesd

I would agree arcade sd is a great option. but some people prefer to run on original hardware. Arcade sd is also an expensive option. you could go 60 in 1, or go 412 in 1 vertical too for 1/6 or 1/3 the price. Arcade SD emulation is bettter than the multigame pcbs, But the pacs on the 60 in 1 are pretty accurate.

you could have gone pac to jamma adapter and kept the original harness, but the original harness tends to get toasted and using the pac adapter can add noise.

#3310 2 years ago

Arcade Sd is great. I had a 412-1 in a ms pac/Galaga reunion cab and hated that board.

It has the shittiest menu interface, I would not recommend it

#3311 2 years ago

not an arcade game, but arcade related. it really amazes me just how filthy those atari power supply assembles got from just sitting inside a cabinet all those years. troy akey (takeman on KLOV) reproduces the metal panel and also sells a hardware kit to basically replace just about everything (except your fuse block ) to make things look like new once again.

here's a few before and after photos. (it's interesting that the underside of the panel managed to keep everything [mostly] shiny and new, even where no flat, bottom panel exists.

before
64401747835__FF07883D-E686-46AB-99C7-8934A0672BFA (resized).jpg64401747835__FF07883D-E686-46AB-99C7-8934A0672BFA (resized).jpg
64401737306__62E59EC2-EB2B-416C-8D73-989ED2386AA9 (resized).jpg64401737306__62E59EC2-EB2B-416C-8D73-989ED2386AA9 (resized).jpg

after (the 2nd one is mid re-assembly
IMG_7906 (resized).jpgIMG_7906 (resized).jpg

64410674634__075DA6D9-330B-46C1-B30B-54DD7370C483 (resized).jpg64410674634__075DA6D9-330B-46C1-B30B-54DD7370C483 (resized).jpg

#3312 2 years ago

Hey guys, where’s the best place to source ms pac man cabinet decal, control overlay, etc.

Thanks

#3313 2 years ago
Quoted from Paseb:

Hey guys, where’s the best place to source ms pac man cabinet decal, control overlay, etc.
Thanks

Ms. Pacman was a painted cabinet. Decals look wrong on it in my opinion. You need a stencil kit. I get mine from This Old Game but he is out at the moment. Phoenix Arcade is good for everything else.

#3314 2 years ago

Just my mame cabinet. First built in 2004, few iterations and computers since then. I have an Extron for video, not perfect but really good. Used to have a golden axe.

3CE7FEE8-F01B-4DC7-AC47-F92127DF4B69 (resized).jpeg3CE7FEE8-F01B-4DC7-AC47-F92127DF4B69 (resized).jpegBBBCF39C-1D98-4301-B24B-76AF3C790106 (resized).jpegBBBCF39C-1D98-4301-B24B-76AF3C790106 (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#3315 2 years ago

Since virtually none of my friends or family understand why I forced my family to travel to the middle of Iowa and then stand in the middle of this street for a photo, I will post it here in hopes some of you get it.

IMG_20210625_123702125_HDR (resized).jpgIMG_20210625_123702125_HDR (resized).jpg
#3316 2 years ago

Twin Galaxies?

#3318 2 years ago
Quoted from Jaeg:

Since virtually none of my friends or family understand why I forced my family to travel to the middle of Iowa and then stand in the middle of this street for a photo, I will post it here in hopes some of you get it.
[quoted image]

Walter would approve.

#3319 2 years ago
Quoted from Jaeg:

[quoted image]

Nice!
Ottumwa is nice this time of year!

#3320 2 years ago
Quoted from Phat_Jay:

Nice!
Ottumwa is nice this time of year!

A bit rainy. We are in Des Moines for a youth baseball tournament. I've convinced the team dad's to go to the pinball bar Up Down tonight. We don't play tomorrow until noon! Should be fun. I think they have arcades too.

#3321 2 years ago

Looking to buy or trade for a Tapper arcade game working or not, if I find one through Pinside I will make a donation. Here is the list of games up for trade:

Tutankham
Xevious
Frogger
Space Invaders
Galaxian
Centipede Cabaret
Elevator Action
Congo Bongo
Kangaroo
Sea Wolf
Super Pac-Man
Turbo
Zaxxon
Stargate
Gorf
Tempest
Battlezone
Frenzy
Asteroids
Asteroids Deluxe

1 week later
#3322 2 years ago

Anyone interested in an upright Spy Hunter? I posted this elsewhere and figured I would post it here too.

I was lucky to find a cockpit Spy Hunter a while ago and now am ready to sell my upright. The game is in good condition, and it is all original. The cabinet is solid with no rot, no rusted gas pedal. The boards, including all satellite boards and the power supply, were rebuilt by cdjump from KLOV, who specializes in MCR boards. The side art is in pretty good shape, with one side more faded and scratched than the other. The monitor is a 4900, has some burn, could likely benefit from a cap kit, as it is probably all original. The sound is good, but there is a slight hiss from the speakers. If you are interested, feel free to PM me, and I can send pictures. Asking $2500, but feel free to make an offer. Game is in Dennis, MA 02638.

As far as trades go, I really need to sell this as opposed to trade it. I might consider trades for an Alien Syndrome with topper or original red Donkey Kong. Thanks.

IMG_0191 (resized).jpegIMG_0191 (resized).jpeg

Added over 3 years ago:

SOLD.

1 week later
#3323 2 years ago

Spy Hunter sold. Thanks for the interest.

Does anyone have or know of someone with an original Pooyan for sale? If so, please feel free to PM me. Thank you.

#3324 2 years ago
Quoted from eb94114:

Does anyone have or know of someone with an original Pooyan for sale? If so, please feel free to PM me. Thank you.

I do not, but Pooyan is such an awesome game!!

#3325 2 years ago
Quoted from dmieczko:

I do not, but Pooyan is such an awesome game!!

Pigs rule.

#3326 2 years ago

Selling three arcade games out of my parents basement in Rochester MN:

Road blasters $750
Twin eagle $250
Aero fighters $250

I should be getting pics soon if anyone is interested.

1 month later
#3327 2 years ago

Found a DK a few months ago and decided to seal the deal. It is my first after owning more then 100 other machines. I found that interesting as its so popular and plentiful. After missing a couple opportunities in the $500-$600 range 3-5 years ago I was somewhat pleased to pay $700 in todays market.

Other then being absolutely filthy both inside and out, it was a relatively nice example with a plywood cabinet, and original hardware. It needed some work and the monitors condition was unplayable but I figured I could sneak in any repairs between a couple restorations I was currently working on. Today I now have a presentable DK that plays good and didn't cost an arm and a leg. Still think I may rebuild or replace the joystick as it doesn't have as much resistance as I'd like. Needs a stronger center position.

Fixed:
- Sanyo 20ez rebuilt (looking great now!)
- Lower cabinet base repaired (cabinet was dangerous to have upright)
- Cardboard shrouds replaced/repaired
- Control panel stripped/cleaned (original overlay)
- Cabinet cleaned/buffed/polished (my son helped with this)
- Marquee light fixture

To Do:
- Fix lock down bar / cup holder holes
- Side art
- New T-molding
- Joystick possibly

IMG_7919 (resized).JPGIMG_7919 (resized).JPGIMG_7896 (resized).JPGIMG_7896 (resized).JPGIMG_7891 (resized).JPGIMG_7891 (resized).JPGIMG_7922 (resized).JPGIMG_7922 (resized).JPGIMG_7923 (resized).JPGIMG_7923 (resized).JPGIMG_7924 (resized).JPGIMG_7924 (resized).JPGIMG_7925 (resized).JPGIMG_7925 (resized).JPGIMG_7926 (resized).JPGIMG_7926 (resized).JPGEA949455-80C8-491C-8C42-19C8B42B13E8 (resized).jpgEA949455-80C8-491C-8C42-19C8B42B13E8 (resized).jpg
#3328 2 years ago

Have a class of '81 with a galaga board in there and a bitkit. also have a dkjr, but want a switcher with that and a dk board. also have a full size and a cabaret pacman

#3329 2 years ago
Quoted from Blake:

Found a DK a few months ago and decided to seal the deal. It is my first after owning more then 100 other machines. I found that interesting as its so popular and plentiful. After missing a couple opportunities in the $500-$600 range 3-5 years ago I was somewhat pleased to pay $700 in todays market.
Other then being absolutely filthy both inside and out, it was a relatively nice example with a plywood cabinet, and original hardware. It needed some work and the monitors condition was unplayable but I figured I could sneak in any repairs between a couple restorations I was currently working on. Today I now have a presentable DK that plays good and didn't cost an arm and a leg. Still think I may rebuild or replace the joystick as it doesn't have as much resistance as I'd like. Needs a stronger center position.
Fixed:
- Marquee light fixture
To Do:
- Side art
- New T-molding
- Joystick possibly
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That's a nice looking DK. Good job!

Chris

#3330 2 years ago
Quoted from SilverUnicorn:

Chris

Thanks!
Still some little items to address to make it really nice but I'm happy.

#3331 2 years ago
Quoted from Blake:

Fixed:
- Marquee light fixture
To Do:
- Side art
- New T-molding
- Joystick possibly
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I love those Sanyo monitors. They always look great after a recap and don’t seem to burn in like other brands.

#3332 2 years ago
Quoted from Mad_Dog_Coin_Op:

I love those Sanyo monitors. They always look great after a recap and don’t seem to burn in like other brands.

I agree. Pain in the ass with the sub boards and removal can sometimes be a bitch but overall they are reliable and look great after being rebuilt.

#3333 2 years ago

Been looking for a Berzerk In Pittsburgh area for years....pm me please

#3334 2 years ago
Quoted from SilverUnicorn:

Chris

Like adding Donkey Kong Remix

#3335 2 years ago

Updated list 8/27/21:
I have --> WORKING:
(I collected arcades before pins)
Crystal Castles conversion
Missile Command upright
Arkanoid/Tournament - combo
MS.Pac/Galaga Reunion
Turbo - cabaret
Virtua Racing - Upright
Tempest
Star Wars Arcade Game - AMPLIFONE
Black Widow
Tac/San
SFII:CE Turbo Hyper Fighting - Dedicated
SFII:CE Turbo Hyper Fighting
Playchoice 10 - Dual Monitor
Asteroids Deluxe - cocktail
Rip Off
Pleiades
Ms. Pac-Man Cabaret
Mr. Do - consolized w/ 13" arcade monitor
GT2K3 - consolized -s-video out
Neo Geo MVS - consolized -s-video out
Multigame- 619 in 1 Blue Elf Horizontal
Star Trek (convert a cab) not working

#3336 2 years ago

I’m going to put this out there.

Original boards>fpga (bitkit, mister, others)>arcadesd >mame on pc>raspberryPi>60-1 (all Chinese multi game boards)

#3337 2 years ago
Quoted from Deerlakes6:

Been looking for a Berzerk In Pittsburgh area for years....pm me please

I have a berzerk in sj(pretty far away). It was occasionally working until I tried to fix some acid damage from the battery. Now its stuck in rug. I was going to try to fix it and sell it, but have not had time. Its pretty nice, but it does not have the oversized joystick..

I also a frenzy boardset on the pull out card. I need to dig that out too and test it. I was going to ask my buddy to look at it as he is excellent at board repair. Worst case, there is always the jrok solution.

#3338 2 years ago
Quoted from Fulltilt:

Like adding Donkey Kong Remix

That would be fun for a while. Probably put in a switcher.

#3339 2 years ago

Will be selling a legit HUO Namco Donkey Kong/DK Jr/Mario Brothers from 2004. Beautiful condition, less than 200 plays. It's the version with a nice 25 inch monitor, monitor looks like it's brand new. It's a really good looking machine with awesome cabinet art. $2500

#3340 2 years ago
Quoted from Blake:

That would be fun for a while. Probably put in a switcher.

What, a switcher for DK Jr. Remix? It's in the software already.

#3341 2 years ago
Quoted from alexmogil:

What, a switcher for DK Jr. Remix? It's in the software already.

Nice easy install or reversal if you don't like it.
DK, Remix, Deranged, Trainer and Pace.

#3342 2 years ago
Quoted from Blake:

I agree. Pain in the ass with the sub boards and removal can sometimes be a bitch but overall they are reliable and look great after being rebuilt.

I remember for a short time in the late 1980s when Atari was using these monitors. You'd usually see them in games like Pacmania, Galaga '88 and Dragon Spirits.

#3343 2 years ago
Quoted from Fulltilt:

Nice easy install or reversal if you don't like it.
DK, Remix, Deranged, Trainer and Pace.

Avoid the ebay upcharge: https://highscoresave.com/donkey-kong-remix-multigame-high-score-save-kit-with-deranged-trainer-and-pace-dk/

2 weeks later
#3344 2 years ago
Quoted from Mrbill:

I would agree arcade sd is a great option. but some people prefer to run on original hardware. Arcade sd is also an expensive option. you could go 60 in 1, or go 412 in 1 vertical too for 1/6 or 1/3 the price. Arcade SD emulation is bettter than the multigame pcbs, But the pacs on the 60 in 1 are pretty accurate.
you could have gone pac to jamma adapter and kept the original harness, but the original harness tends to get toasted and using the pac adapter can add noise.

The one reason I decided to uograde to aecade SD is the high score save features... well, and the two extra Donkey Kong games.

#3345 2 years ago

I'm looking to sell my 4 player eliminator. It's a pretty rare piece, I tossed it out for $15,000 on facebook. Also have new control panels and overlays included. Also might be open to talking a trade for a newer pin.

If you're interested, I'm open to talking on it. Pics here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1q8hj8II-DUmT7jlWRfDZ_4CStR1G4lRr?usp=sharing

#3346 2 years ago

Finally found one of these local

B9D6C385-9428-4398-BA20-D54927B12B74 (resized).jpegB9D6C385-9428-4398-BA20-D54927B12B74 (resized).jpeg
#3347 2 years ago
Quoted from tpn2011:

[quoted image]

Love mine. She's a heavy Sombitch!

Chris

#3348 2 years ago
Quoted from tpn2011:

[quoted image]

uber clean and correct guns. Nice score!

2 weeks later
#3349 2 years ago

I’m thinking of listing my arcades and boards on KLOV and Craigslist but thought I’d see if there’s any interest here. I have:

NFL Blitz ‘99 dedicated
KI2 Dedicated
Carnevil Dedicated
Sega Lost World Jurassic Park 2 upright dedicated
X-Men 4 player in converted TMNT cab

PM me for more info if you’re interested. Thanks!

#3350 2 years ago

Still looking for a two player Ivan Stewart Off-Road, I have found multiple three player-but holding out for a two player if anyone has any leads? Also have an extra Chicago Gaming Ultimate and a couple of extra Lucky Eggs for trade/sale.

There are 4,473 posts in this topic. You are on page 67 of 90.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-arcade-games-do-you-own/page/67?hl=manadams and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.