20240401_120541.jpg
20240401_120549.jpg
Screenshot_20240402_133139_Facebook.jpg
IMG_2065 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2066 (resized).jpeg
20240313_195826 (resized).jpg
IMG_0071 (resized).JPG
IMG_0075 (resized).JPG
There are 4,473 posts in this topic. You are on page 63 of 90.
#3101 3 years ago

Playchoice 10 is pretty much finished! The Nintendo row/corner is complete (for now)

AD5DF5CE-27BE-44F7-B6E6-4F1970CCDBCF (resized).jpegAD5DF5CE-27BE-44F7-B6E6-4F1970CCDBCF (resized).jpeg
#3102 3 years ago

Carnevil is brutally heavy As almost all midway games usually are

I helped someone load one UP a flight of steps into their 2nd floor apartment it was horrendous to say the least.

The heaviest arcade I ever moved was probably a 2nd gen capcom big blue fully assembled

Lethal enforcers almost squashed a kid on a flight of steps and while we are on the subject of heavy games

Crusin USA sitdown racers moving solo are just bears don’t ask how I know.

Nice nintendo row, nintendo knew how to make them and very easy to roll around. Seem like feathers compared to the above mentioned.

#3103 3 years ago

I have sold all of my dedicated cabs (Tron, Donkey Kong, Star Castle, Krazy Kong), all I have left for vids are 2 multicades, one with an Arcade SD board and the other with a Baby Star 2001 in 1 board and a few Arcade 1up. Thinking of selling the 2000 and 1 in a Street Fighter cab to make room for one more pin.

4CF95EBD-9096-4A42-BBBE-D772E0A0B35C (resized).jpeg4CF95EBD-9096-4A42-BBBE-D772E0A0B35C (resized).jpegEB4665B6-FF5D-4E52-B70E-CD4B6093E434 (resized).jpegEB4665B6-FF5D-4E52-B70E-CD4B6093E434 (resized).jpeg
#3104 3 years ago
Quoted from SpyroFTW:

Im not 100% sure. I would love a Joust 2 (I know, good luck), Galaga, Ms. Pacman, Dig Dug, DK, Mario Bros, Robotron, Tempest, Lunar Lander, Moon Patrol, Tempest, Simpsons, both TMNT, X-Men, Tapper... Like pinball, I kinda want them all. Sadly I dont have the room or money for an entire arcade. I would not be opposed to a multicade, but it would also be nice to have a few originals as well. Joust 2 is almost certainly a pipe dream, but one can dream right?

dont get joust 2. its beyond horrible. had one, very glad I sold it. I did double my money on it so it was nice for me.

other places to look is craigslist and offerup. Dont know if they are popular in your area. Also if you have repair skills, you will do much better as you can grab broken games. If you can do full restores, most have full repo art available. But I would say spend more and buy unrestored nice examples.

if your going multigame. I would recommend getting something that has an easy to replace control panel. Dynamo hs1 or hs5, 3koam cab, or mk style cab. You can build custom control panels to match odd ball games rather than put joysticks, trackballs, spinners, rotary controls all in one panel and make a giant mess.

Finding a dedicated simpsons, turtles or tnt will be extremely expensive. buying the boards alone will be a $500+ proposition. if your not really after 4 player aspect of those games and are happy with 2 player, then look to the multi boards. many work very well. xmen will be easiest to find. I am not a konami expert, but they will all plug into 1 cab as they share the same kick harness, but some might be 1 speaker and some might be 2 speaker cabs. So keep that in mind.

I would say, buy a vertical and horizontal cab and run generic multigames. if your a fan of fighting games, get a mk2, 3 or 4. If you like street fighter, get the 3koam red zback or the capcom big blue (if you can find one). All of them can have monitor rotated to play horizontal or vertical. That way if you decide to go dedicated down the line you have 2 you can fully restore into keepers.

#3105 3 years ago
Quoted from Mrbill:

dont get joust 2. its beyond horrible. had one, very glad I sold it. I did double my money on it so it was nice for me.
other places to look is craigslist and offerup. Dont know if they are popular in your area. Also if you have repair skills, you will do much better as you can grab broken games. If you can do full restores, most have full repo art available. But I would say spend more and buy unrestored nice examples.
if your going multigame. I would recommend getting something that has an easy to replace control panel. Dynamo hs1 or hs5, 3koam cab, or mk style cab. You can build custom control panels to match odd ball games rather than put joysticks, trackballs, spinners, rotary controls all in one panel and make a giant mess.
Finding a dedicated simpsons, turtles or tnt will be extremely expensive. buying the boards alone will be a $500+ proposition. if your not really after 4 player aspect of those games and are happy with 2 player, then look to the multi boards. many work very well. xmen will be easiest to find. I am not a konami expert, but they will all plug into 1 cab as they share the same kick harness, but some might be 1 speaker and some might be 2 speaker cabs. So keep that in mind.
I would say, buy a vertical and horizontal cab and run generic multigames. if your a fan of fighting games, get a mk2, 3 or 4. If you like street fighter, get the 3koam red zback or the capcom big blue (if you can find one). All of them can have monitor rotated to play horizontal or vertical. That way if you decide to go dedicated down the line you have 2 you can fully restore into keepers.

If you have to get a multi game, this is good advice. I prefer the originals, but I totally get why people have multicades or Mame machines.

Joust 2 is rare, but perhaps for a reason. LOL

Enjoy whatever you find

Chris

#3106 3 years ago

I have a darksoft neogeo cart in my dedicated neogeo, so its technically a multi. I have a 2 dynamos one with a multi CPS2 and one prepped for the multi CPS1. Multi doesnt always mean crummy mame based chinese boards

Speaking of.... I have an Americas Army that I converted to an Area 51 / Maximum Force and Im trying to get more lightgun games that the Happ guns can plug into, anyone got any they wanna get rid of? (Lethal Enforcers, Police Trainer, Point Blank, etc)

#3107 3 years ago
Quoted from Malenko:

I have an Americas Army that I converted to an Area 51 / Maximum Force and Im trying to get more lightgun games that the Happ guns can plug into, anyone got any they wanna get rid of? (Lethal Enforcers, Police Trainer, Point Blank, etc)

I'm a noob when it comes to light gun games but would love to get a few going. Can you point me in the right direction about learning more for having multiple games in one cab? How easy to swap boards? Is MAME an option?

#3108 3 years ago

The neogeo uses a menu and joystick combo to change games, the CPS2 has a breakout board to select games, A51/MF is a factory multi, you just shoot the game you wanna play. I plan to just manually swap boards and gun headers if I can get board boards.

I dont use MAME/Emulation for any of my multis (yet) and I don't know of a good Light gun solution for MAME besides using Wii Motes

#3109 3 years ago
Quoted from Mrbill:

Quoted from SilverUnicorn:

If you have to get a multi game, this is good advice. I prefer the originals, but I totally get why people have multicades or Mame machines.
Joust 2 is rare, but perhaps for a reason. LOL
Enjoy whatever you find
Chris

Great advice, thank you both. A multicade is probably my best option and having cabs that can be relatively easily converted back to dedicated cabs makes sense. I understand your opinions on Joust 2, but I actually like it. Although playing on a computer with a controller would be different than playing on a cab. While not as good as Joust, there are worse arcade games out there. My goal is to have the entire Joust set, the pin, arcades and cocktail cab. Whatever I end up with, Im sure I will be happy.

#3110 3 years ago
Quoted from SpyroFTW:

Great advice, thank you both. A multicade is probably my best option and having cabs that can be relatively easily converted back to dedicated cabs makes sense. I understand your opinions on Joust 2, but I actually like it. Although playing on a computer with a controller would be different than playing on a cab. While not as good as Joust, there are worse arcade games out there. My goal is to have the entire Joust set, the pin, arcades and cocktail cab. Whatever I end up with, Im sure I will be happy.

I had all 3 jousts at the same time. I sold the pin the museum in the netherlands. I felt guilty it just stiing in my home never getting played. I am not good enough of a player to play it solo. If you have friends over all the time, then maybe. there is really not much to do with it other than crush your friends. Sold it and defender pin to buy my tron LE. I would never sell my joust UR.

you might pay a bit more picking on a nice cab, but there are so many good games that were converted to tekken(and other zero value games), you can find a cab with nice art on it and you have a future project.

also since you like robotron (good taste), you might want to consider the jrok multi board. they sell a joust wiring to jamma adapter harness. You can get a control panel that is multi setup from arcadeshop.

#3111 3 years ago

https://gamehistory.org/powerupbaseball/

Lost arcade... powerup Baseball (think nba jam for baseball)

#3112 3 years ago
Quoted from Mrbill:

I had all 3 jousts at the same time. I sold the pin the museum in the netherlands. I felt guilty it just stiing in my home never getting played. I am not good enough of a player to play it solo. If you have friends over all the time, then maybe. there is really not much to do with it other than crush your friends. Sold it and defender pin to buy my tron LE. I would never sell my joust UR.
you might pay a bit more picking on a nice cab, but there are so many good games that were converted to tekken(and other zero value games), you can find a cab with nice art on it and you have a future project.
also since you like robotron (good taste), you might want to consider the jrok multi board. they sell a joust wiring to jamma adapter harness. You can get a control panel that is multi setup from arcadeshop.

My girlfriend would play the Joust pin with me all the time if I had it. Its on my bucket list, but Im not going to pay some of the crazy prices I have seen. I dont mind a fair price, but the last few have been a bit high.

I am looking at a couple cabs on my girlfriends facebook marketplace (I dont do fb) and there are a couple cabs within driving distance for reasonable prices. Might get one for a project I dont have time for right now . I will take a look at the jrok board and control panels.

1 week later
#3113 3 years ago

Mini BZ back in da' house!
Thanks Buddy!

IMG_0422 (resized).jpegIMG_0422 (resized).jpeg

#3114 3 years ago
Quoted from SpyroFTW:

Im not 100% sure. I would love a Joust 2 (I know, good luck), Galaga, Ms. Pacman, Dig Dug, DK, Mario Bros, Robotron, Tempest, Lunar Lander, Moon Patrol, Tempest, Simpsons, both TMNT, X-Men, Tapper... Like pinball, I kinda want them all. Sadly I dont have the room or money for an entire arcade. I would not be opposed to a multicade, but it would also be nice to have a few originals as well. Joust 2 is almost certainly a pipe dream, but one can dream right?

If you're still looking for a Joust 2, one just came up an hour ago on Facebook under the Arcade Exchange group.

#3115 3 years ago

Stargate
Tempest
Pacman
Asteroids Deluxe
Centipede
Galaga
2x Hydro Thunder linked
Arctic Thunder
CarnEvil

#3116 3 years ago

I'm looking for CarnEvil CPO as well.
Still out of stock.

#3117 3 years ago

@SilverUnicorn, that's a beautiful CarnEvil.

It sure is a heavy beast, we picked up one over the holiday.

Are those original green/purple guns? All I can find is orange.

#3118 3 years ago
Quoted from eb94114:

If you're still looking for a Joust 2, one just came up an hour ago on Facebook under the Arcade Exchange group.

Thanks for the heads up! Unfortunately we couldnt work out the arrangements for me to get it. Work has me tied up really good right now.

#3119 3 years ago

Just these. Nothing compared to some of you guys.

Ice Cold Beer
Moon Patrol
Qbert
Terminator Salvation
Zekes Peak

#3120 3 years ago

I think I’m going to be selling my arcade games:

Road blasters
Twin eagle
Aero fighters

Any comments on pricing relative to road blasters? Nice upright cabinet all around, all original, works great.

#3121 3 years ago
Quoted from Riefepeters:

Road blasters
Twin eagle
Aero fighters
Any comments on pricing relative to road blasters? Nice upright cabinet all around, all original, works great.

I sold a nice roadblasters for $900 last year

#3122 3 years ago

Cyberball.. 4 player 2072 Tournament Edition.. (THE original Madden)

#3123 3 years ago

-Robotron cocktail
-Ice Cold Beer
-Golden Tee 2019 (cabinet, not pedestal)
-Silver Strike Bowling/Bags combo (bought wl the intent to salvage the Nighthawks & Perfect Solution switcher and install in my GT; have not gotten around to it yet. Extra cabinet sits in my garage...)
-Home-made MAME cabinet with 4 interchangeable CP’s:
1). 4 player for Jam/Blitz, Konamis, Killer Queen Black, etc.
2). Mortal Kombat 2 player layout (esp. for MK11)
3). 2 player SNK rotary setup (with custom Arduinos translating the spin input)
4). “Swiss army” config: Tron stick, spinner, trackball, 4-way, and 2 player Street Fighter setup. Frankenpanel from my original build

#3124 3 years ago

Looking for a mint/restored Popeye.

#3125 3 years ago
Quoted from smokinhos:

Cyberball.. 4 player 2072 Tournament Edition.. (THE original Madden)

Madden NFL came out on DOS in 1988, same year as Cyberball

#3126 3 years ago
Quoted from Riefepeters:

Road blasters
Twin eagle
Aero fighters

traditionally, road blasters, although a great game, is just not very valuable. Maybe the least valuable of the 6 system 1 games. but there is a a new multicart for system 1. So your cab is probably worth more today than before. I would guess $600-$800 today. If you have the star wars grips vs the vindicator grips, it would be a worth a bit more.

#3127 3 years ago
Quoted from mamawaldee:

SilverUnicorn, that's a beautiful CarnEvil.
It sure is a heavy beast, we picked up one over the holiday.
Are those original green/purple guns? All I can find is orange.

Thanks. It presents well, but does have some water damage at the bottom. But if you didn't know that you might not see it as the art is so busy on this game.

I believe the guns are original, yes. The Green gun has a purple pump on it though so at some point something broke. I was looking for replacements but also found only orange ones, and man are they expensive

Enjoy yours! It's a fun game in my opinion but what a money grab in the arcades.

Chris

#3128 3 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Just these. Nothing compared to some of you guys.
Ice Cold Beer
Moon Patrol
Qbert
Terminator Salvation
Zekes Peak

Oh please! I'd love to have an ICB or Zeke's, but those have priced me out of the market now

Chris

#3129 3 years ago

those have priced me out of the market now

Several arcade games have priced me out now- Wacko and ICB/Zeke's. Once they surpassed the 3K mark I said thanks but no thanks, they are fun but not that fun to me. If I could get a decent ICB for $2500-$2700 delivered I might think about it, otherwise that is good pinball money for other titles.

I also switched gears on wanting a Championship Sprint, I almost bought one but now decided I want a 2 player Ivan Stewart Off Road instead. My son like's trucks and so I am now on the hunt for a nice 2 player Ivan Stewart Off Road if anyone has one for sale? Thanks in advance

#3130 3 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Several arcade games have priced me out now- Wacko and ICB/Zeke's. Once they surpassed the 3K mark I said thanks but no thanks, they are fun but not that fun to me. If I could get a decent ICB for $2500-$2700 delivered I might think about it, otherwise that is good pinball money for other titles.
I also switched gears on wanting a Championship Sprint, I almost bought one but now decided I want a 2 player Ivan Stewart Off Road instead. My son like's trucks and so I am now on the hunt for a nice 2 player Ivan Stewart Off Road if anyone has one for sale? Thanks in advance

Agreed some titles have just gone crazy
Not really sure why
Guess a lot of times it’s a theme or just a unique cool cabinet like tapper 720 or paperboy.

There are still a ton of good games that can be had at decent prices but even those are slowly rising.

#3131 3 years ago

Looking for a 720....let me know if anyone has one they would let go.

#3132 3 years ago

Picked up this recently Cab is a little rough around the edges but mechanically and electrically all works ok. I'm not sure what i'm going to do with this long term as i kinda only bought it cause i potentially may need a spare monitor or XM-701 chassis for my Indy 2 machine (both use the same items) Is there any side art available for Le Mans?? I've seen cab art for both later Sprints but nothing for the B&W drivers it seems?

DSC05250 (resized).JPGDSC05250 (resized).JPGDSC05251 (resized).JPGDSC05251 (resized).JPGDSC05252 (resized).JPGDSC05252 (resized).JPG
#3133 3 years ago

What is this demonic thing I have entered into my home?!

IMG_0612-1 (resized).jpegIMG_0612-1 (resized).jpeg

#3134 3 years ago

What is this demonic thing I have entered into my home?</blockquo
Is that Remix or DIIK? Both are very fun.

#3135 3 years ago

I’ve got a Tempest cocktail likely available, in NJ. I’m going to regret letting it go, but it just doesn’t fit my first-floor space (and I’m not lugging it up two flights to the loft) and I’ve got to shoehorn GNR LE in here next month.

Andrew Baldman bulletproofed the PCB and installed his 4-way Tempest mod; gorgeous 6100 with LV2000 installed; rebuilt spinners w brass bushings. Exterior metal (corner clips, legs and coin door) could all use a paint/powder refinish. Missing the access panel on the P1 side - I was going to have a replacement made, but for the time being it allows you to power on/off easily with the interlock switch.

Glass top isn’t bad, but also included is a new/unused repro glass from Phoenix Arcade, still in the box.

Let me know if interested and I’ll get some pics together. Legs are off right now (it’s on a rolling dolly) as I was prepping to send everything out for powder coating before realizing I’m tapped on space.

#3136 3 years ago
Quoted from TAVsPlace:

Is that Remix or DIIK? Both are very fun.

That's the remix. Just put it in last night so it's game on.

#3137 3 years ago

Is there anyone here that knows anything about this Evans "Races" horse racing machine? There is one for sale here, but it's for a hefty price and in non-working condition. Wondering how much they are worth in the US, couldn't find a price online.

Evans (resized).jpgEvans (resized).jpg
#3138 3 years ago

Just added a crane machine for the girls. This thing needed a Ton of cleaning but turned out pretty nicely. Gonna add a RGB color changing joystick next. Should keep them busy for a while. BONUS = now have a place to shove their mountain of stuffed animals.

Message_1585864839819.jpgMessage_1585864839819.jpg
#3139 3 years ago

Just added this. How much are these worth?

7FCA7F94-F8B2-4C03-B5B5-B4D4E5B52A8D (resized).jpeg7FCA7F94-F8B2-4C03-B5B5-B4D4E5B52A8D (resized).jpeg
#3140 3 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Just added this. How much are these worth?
[quoted image]

Is that a JROK Multi Williams board? The stick is wrong for Sinistar, but the multi Williams stuff is nice.

I'd say $2k in the market today maybe? Not really sure.

Chris

#3141 3 years ago

If anyone is looking to move an upright Missile Command, not a combo unit, got to have the giant trackball, let me know.

#3142 3 years ago

Is that a JROK Multi Williams board? The stick is wrong for Sinistar, but the multi Williams stuff is nice.
I'd say $2k in the market today maybe? Not really sure.
Chris

jrok has a single menu to select all games. I think thats one of the older multi williams boards. there is a tnt video of one that says 17 in 1.

I dont think its worth nearly that much unless it had jrok or original pcbs. The bat stick means no 49 way stick. sinistar would be hard to play on an 8 way.

#3143 3 years ago

Looking for a crossbow, sea wolf, operation wolf if anyone wants to sell

#3144 3 years ago

Just got done converting a punchout pcb to super punchout. Since we are on to stuff for sale I have a decent working atari Star Wars with a 6100 in it for sale.

4D5E13E3-6799-4E10-ABE8-7966D93073E8 (resized).jpeg4D5E13E3-6799-4E10-ABE8-7966D93073E8 (resized).jpeg
#3145 3 years ago

Sea wolf found

#3146 3 years ago
Quoted from deeznuts:

Sea wolf found

Please post a few pics. Love submarine arcade machines.

#3147 3 years ago

Looking for a Crazy Climber. Closer to Phila, Pa the better to avoid shipping if at all possible. Can do cash, trades, etc.

#3148 3 years ago

I’m looking for a nice original Donkey Kong and Tron within a few hours of NC. Let me know what you have. Willing to pay for nice examples. Thanks

#3149 3 years ago

Crossbow found. Wouldn't mind a nice operation wolf

#3150 3 years ago

Hello Everyone -

Just putting some feelers out there...I am offering my factory original Nintendo Radar Scope upright with 5 speaker slots for cash or for trade. For those who do not know the history, this was Nintendo's first true arcade cabinet sold in the U.S. Produced in Qty 3,000 in late 1979 in Japan and shipped over to Nintendo's warehouse in NJ, only 1,000 were sold. Nintendo had to scramble to come up with a new game to retrofit this commercial failure so they could sell the remaining units. Shigeru Miyamoto was brought in to come up with a game that could use the same cabinet, and as a result, Donkey Kong kits were factory retrofitted to the unsold Radar Scope cabinets and the rest is history.

So why just the feelers? If the market isn't there for this particular game today, I have no problem keeping it and installing a DK3 in it for the foreseeable future.

Why am I considering selling? That is simple...I have two!

Trades...right now I'm only really interested in a Rick and Morty pin (I would provide a cash equalizer).

PM me with questions and stay safe! I posted a few photos in the imgur link below. More photos available upon request.

- Original Red finish is unrestored and still has its rich color. Some minor bumps and bruises as expected with age.
- Original marquee, colors are vibrant with no visible fading
- Original bezel, with only minor surface scratches. No noticeable scratches are visible in the viewing area.
- Original Control Panel plastic overlay, with some minor cigarette burns and other minor imperfections
- Original Radar Scope two way joystick, has been fully rebuilt and cleaned
- Original PP7-A power supply unit has been recapped in the last year and is working as it should with optimal voltages
- Original black ISO transformer
- Original Asahi Seiko coin mechs
- Original 4 stack PCB has been recently serviced and is working as it should
- Original Sanyo monitor has a nice bright picture and no noticeable screen burn
- Original metal serial tag still intact
- Original operator’s manual included
- Original wiring harness installed
- Wood control panel, 1-player 2-player, fire buttons and holders, reg. sticker, and insert coin stickers are from Mike’s Arcade.
- Light fixture behind the marquee was replaced with a more efficient LED fixture
- New true flat T molding from Chomping Quarters
- New speaker included
- New Control panel harness by Tony Swann
- Minor restoration done to the metal accents (paint) and the back door was repainted black.

https://imgur.com/7XzgbpD
Radar Scope for Sale - Imgur (resized).jpgRadar Scope for Sale - Imgur (resized).jpgRadar Scope for Sale - Imgur (1) (resized).jpgRadar Scope for Sale - Imgur (1) (resized).jpgRadar Scope for Sale - Imgur (2) (resized).jpgRadar Scope for Sale - Imgur (2) (resized).jpgRadar Scope for Sale - Imgur (3) (resized).jpgRadar Scope for Sale - Imgur (3) (resized).jpg

There are 4,473 posts in this topic. You are on page 63 of 90.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-arcade-games-do-you-own/page/63?hl=nascarrey and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.