The enemy of this hobby has struck again, space. I'm out of space, and a machine needs to go. On the chopping block is my Dual Monitor Playchoice-10 cabinet. I have had it in my personal collection since the beginning and it was my very first classic machine I ever purchased. Machine is in "player's condition" with some minor bumps, scratches, nicks, minor touch-ups, etc. but is super clean, well maintained and works 100%.
- Original Sanyo EZ20s have been recapped in 2019 and have had little use in a home-use only environment since. Monitors are super clear, bright and have no visible burn.
- Original Side Art is still on it, with minor touch ups on one side.
- Glass is in very nice shape, no distracting scratches.
- CPO looks to be a repro, and has some minor chipping and peeling underneath which is common for this shaped panel. No worries, I will include a new CPO from Rich at This Old Game with the purchase
- Original Nintendo light gun, clean condition and works well
- Original hard to find holster
- Original metal coin box included
- Original PSU and Transformer included
- Original buttons and sticks are all working
- Original Serial Tags included
- Original Wiring Harness + Filter PCB included
- Original Nintendo Hum included (you can fix this if you choose, there is a thread on KLOV on how to do it somewhere)
- Original Takigen locks on the back (2 keys included) and generic locks in front (2 keys included)
- Base has been replaced and repainted (purchased on KLOV from Spacebaby) - a nice upgrade given how big and heavy this cab is
I'm including the following 7 original games*, PLUS the buyer can choose 3 more carts of the conversions pictured below for a total of 10 carts.
*If less carts are desired, the price can be discussed and adjusted if mutually agreed.
Super Mario Bros.
Super Mario Bros. 2
Super Mario Bros. 3
Pick 3 from this list of original carts that have been converted with new eproms and labels: (1) Barker Bill's Trick Shooting, (2) Kid Icarus, (3) Super Skate Kid, (4) Faxanadu, (5) Ghosts 'N Goblins
Price is $2,500. Local pickup with cash is preferred, machine is located on the ground level with direct street access (no steps). I'm ok if the buyer wants to use a reputable freight company (like Beltmann or STI), but in this case payment must be made via a wire --- sorry no paypal for remote buys.
Pm me with interest and for additional pictures.Photo 1 (resized).jpgPhoto 5 (resized).jpg