20240401_120541.jpg
20240401_120549.jpg
Screenshot_20240402_133139_Facebook.jpg
IMG_2065 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2066 (resized).jpeg
20240313_195826 (resized).jpg
IMG_0071 (resized).JPG
IMG_0075 (resized).JPG
There are 4,473 posts in this topic. You are on page 33 of 90.
#1601 6 years ago

Anybody looking for a Popeye PCB and Bezel?
Both are in great shape.

#1602 6 years ago
Quoted from robotron:

gonna be doing the same to mine this weekend thanks for sharing!

Cool, at least there's 2 of us that have the game. I had to send the thumb drives back cuz he put the wrong OS on them. I still have to figure out how to fine tune the 2 pots on the sync board to get it working without the errors, I'm REALLY bad at that kind of stuff. I have a new control panel overlay for one of mine but man taking that joystick out and back in looks like a REAL pain. I'm also gonna try putting a powered subwoofer on to hear what it sounds like, not expecting much difference though.

#1603 6 years ago

I just hooked up a powered sub to the game and WOW what a difference. I'll never go back to just the cab speakers.

#1604 6 years ago

Anyone looking to sell a marble madness?

2 months later
#1605 6 years ago

Hey all....I just picked up a NAMCO 13-1 cocktail table and would like to upgrade the games list to a 60-1 or possibly a 412-1 but I don't know how/where to get the cart/drive for this....any suggestions/info would be appreciated.

IMG_1314 (resized).JPGIMG_1314 (resized).JPG

IMG_1315 (resized).JPGIMG_1315 (resized).JPG

#1606 6 years ago

you would need to gut that cabinet of all those boards, wire in a jamma harness and a 60 n 1 board. Its to bad your not close to me, I would build you a 60 n 1 cab and trade you for that cocktail.

#1607 6 years ago
Quoted from Dr-Willy:

you would need to gut that cabinet of all those boards, wire in a jamma harness and a 60 n 1 board. Its to bad your not close to me, I would build you a 60 n 1 cab and trade you for that cocktail.

Oh ok. Hmmm I was hoping it was a simple switch out of one board/drive. I don't want to gut it out....I'll leave it as is and original. It's fun I just wouldn't mind a larger selection of games. Thanks for the info DrW

#1608 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinballerchef:

Oh ok. Hmmm I was hoping it was a simple switch out of one board/drive. I don't want to gut it out....I'll leave it as is and original. It's fun I just wouldn't mind a larger selection of games. Thanks for the info DrW

It does look like a total gut job. You could maybe rewire it to A adapter harness to go Jamma, but I have never seen yours, so th odds of getting someone to make you one is slim.

If your cocktail is rare, then maybe best to leave it as is and sell/trade it.

#1609 6 years ago

Here is my latest addition to the game room.

terminator arcade game (resized).jpgterminator arcade game (resized).jpg

terminator arcade game 2 (resized).jpgterminator arcade game 2 (resized).jpg

#1610 6 years ago
Quoted from jimjim66:

Now that's a fun shooter game.

#1611 6 years ago

Just a ms pacman that I've been restoring, came with a 60 in 1 installed. Scratches the arcade itch for the most part.

IMG_20170418_170509 (resized).jpgIMG_20170418_170509 (resized).jpg

IMG_20170410_211837 (resized).jpgIMG_20170410_211837 (resized).jpg

#1612 6 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Now that's a fun shooter game.

The main reason I got it was how bad ass it looks. Gun games can have a short life as you can just keep pushing the start button and finish the game in one setting. So for me, the looks came into play. When people walk into the game room, it has that wow factor.

My buddies helped restore it, side art, lighting, new guns, etc... it looks new. Still 1/2 the price of a new pin.

Pinball has the replay for me, but for the average person walking into the game room, this has the it factor. The average person doesn't understand why I would have more than one pinball.

#1613 6 years ago
Quoted from jimjim66:

The main reason I got it was how bad ass it looks. Gun games can have a short life as you can just keep pushing the start button and finish the game in one setting. So for me, the looks came into play. When people walk into the game room, it has that wow factor.
My buddies helped restore it, side art, lighting, new guns, etc... it looks new. Still 1/2 the price of a new pin.
Pinball has the replay for me, but for the average person walking into the game room, this has the it factor. The average person doesn't understand why I would have more than one pinball.

Yes it does have that WOW factor, same with my MACH 3 which can be played all the way through so it's all about the points. I have over 800,000 points so far which is NOT easy.

#1614 6 years ago

Asteroids
Monaco GP
Cosmic Alien
Mr. Do!

plus assorted MAME and multis

#1615 6 years ago

Pac-man, Robotron, Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3, Outrun, Defender. Still have a couple more I need to get, but for the most part it's all pins from here on out!

#1616 6 years ago
Quoted from Jason43:

Just a ms pacman that I've been restoring, came with a 60 in 1 installed. Scratches the arcade itch for the most part.

I'm really digging the retro restoration that you did to add in all of the years of abuse just like a 35+ year arcade game would have today

#1617 6 years ago
Quoted from jimjim66:

Looks just like Hero's Duty

#1618 6 years ago
Quoted from jimjim66:

Very nice score!! Love this shooter.

#1619 6 years ago

I recently have had some bad luck with deals falling through on some games I have really wanted for a long time, including a Space Harrier and a Food Fight, so I am now looking everywhere I can. If anyone has either game - or both - and would consider selling, please do send me a PM. Thanks so much.

#1620 6 years ago
Quoted from eb94114:

I recently have had some bad luck with deals falling through on some games I have really wanted for a long time, including a Space Harrier and a Food Fight, so I am now looking everywhere I can. If anyone has either game - or both - and would consider selling, please do send me a PM. Thanks so much.

Nothing will make you want a game more then having one lined up and it falling through... happens to me all the time.

#1621 6 years ago

Lots of Tempest love in our house right now!

IMG_20170629_173806894 (resized).jpgIMG_20170629_173806894 (resized).jpg

#1622 6 years ago
Quoted from Hougie:

Nice cig holder!

#1623 6 years ago

MK4 and 600-in-1 cocktail.

IMG_0232 (resized).JPGIMG_0232 (resized).JPG

IMG_0668 (resized).JPGIMG_0668 (resized).JPG

#1624 6 years ago
Quoted from PAPPYBALL:

Looks just like Hero's Duty

Yeah, I can see that, and maybe nod to Aliens Armageddon. That game looks bad ass too. I wonder if somebody would ever do a conversion, or if Raw Thrills would ever do a license.

hero's duty (resized).jpghero's duty (resized).jpg

Alien armageddon (resized).pngAlien armageddon (resized).png

#1625 6 years ago
Quoted from Hougie:

Nice. I gotta get mine fixed some day.

#1626 6 years ago
Quoted from Dr-Willy:

Nothing will make you want a game more then having one lined up and it falling through... happens to me all the time.

Agreed. It's never a good sign when the follow up email after discussing the sale is, "Hey, bad news about the game..."

#1627 6 years ago

You know, I had a MAME cabinet for a while, but there were so many games it was almost overwhelming. I feel like if I narrowed it down to 250 games or so the experience would have been better. The problem is that I didn't grow up while these games were in arcades, so I had no idea what to play aside from NBA Jam, Golden Tee, Galaga, and a hand full of others.

#1628 6 years ago
Quoted from Hougie:

Man I so love that game!

#1629 6 years ago

Currently in the lineup I have the following...
Galaga, Ms. Pac-Man, Centipede, Donkey Kong, Zoo Keeper, Gyruss, Space Duel, Asteroids Deluxe, Space Invaders Deluxe, Robotron, GORF, Berzerk, TRON, Killer Instinct 2, Area 51 and a Dragon's Lair.
I am in the process of picking up a very nice Gauntlet and Galaxian to add to the list.

Dragons Lair (resized).jpgDragons Lair (resized).jpg

Gameroom One (resized).jpgGameroom One (resized).jpg

Gameroom Three (resized).jpgGameroom Three (resized).jpg

Gameroom Two (resized).jpgGameroom Two (resized).jpg

1 week later
#1630 6 years ago

I'm excited about setting up my vintage late seventies/early eighties Kasco Star V, delivered a few days ago. Fortunately, my driveway is level. The delay is that I need to separate the halves before taking her into my basement gameroom.

Below is a video demonstration, taken by the former owner.
https://vimeo.com/225336360?utm_source=email&utm_medium=vimeo-cliptranscode-201504&utm_campaign=28749

20170721_181025 (resized).jpg20170721_181025 (resized).jpg

#1631 6 years ago

Picked up my first laser disc game in the collection last night. Marquee light is out, but everything else is perfect.

7D19C56C-B15D-41DD-A764-C2694675ACAF (resized).jpg7D19C56C-B15D-41DD-A764-C2694675ACAF (resized).jpg

#1632 6 years ago
Quoted from ChrisRAD:

Picked up my first laser disc game in the collection last night. Marquee light is out, but everything else is perfect.

They make a Dexter board to replace the laser player for that game. Did you know that? I bought 2 for my 2 MACH 3's.

#1633 6 years ago

I definitely plan on getting one. Where are they still available?

Quoted from MustangPaul:They make a Dexter board to replace the laser player for that game. Did you know that? I bought 2 for my 2 MACH 3's.

#1634 6 years ago

Just Google Dexter, he's making another run but not sure when preorder expires.

#1635 6 years ago

anyone after a firefox board set? I've got one that I'm looking to offload

#1636 6 years ago

every 1 ...MAME lol

e2ded09c57e8345bcca6dad95f47ee761b33b576.jpge2ded09c57e8345bcca6dad95f47ee761b33b576.jpg

#1637 6 years ago

New purchase is a Moto Gp. So far I love it and it looks awesome.

IMG_4668 (resized).JPGIMG_4668 (resized).JPG

IMG_4481 (resized).JPGIMG_4481 (resized).JPG

IMG_4485 (resized).JPGIMG_4485 (resized).JPG

#1638 6 years ago

Also I have matching terminator salvation to one above. Unfortunately my ceiling is not high enough for the topper. I am going to have to get creative.

IMG_4530 (resized).JPGIMG_4530 (resized).JPG

#1639 6 years ago

Picked up a Galaga cabaret this week to keep Frogger, Ms. Pac, Moon Patrol, and Marble Madness company

Chris

DSCF1031 (resized).JPGDSCF1031 (resized).JPG

DSCF1033 (resized).JPGDSCF1033 (resized).JPG

DSCF1060 (resized).JPGDSCF1060 (resized).JPG

#1640 6 years ago

I have the 3000-1 Tornado from CoinOp Store - It's a Jamma multicade and it's very nice. The only thing I don't like are the menus for switching games - They are ugly and hard to navigate.

2 weeks later
#1641 6 years ago

Moon patrol! That brings me back Did I ever shovel quarters into that one.

#1642 6 years ago

Just bought a Capcom Bowling from a fellow pinsider!
Bonus if anyone can tell me what the original cab was a converted from! I'm curious. Also I'll include a piece of plexi bezel that was stuck inside the cab. Help me solve the mystery!

IMG_6250 (resized).JPGIMG_6250 (resized).JPG

IMG_6254 (resized).JPGIMG_6254 (resized).JPG

IMG_6278 (resized).JPGIMG_6278 (resized).JPG

#1643 6 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Bonus if anyone can tell me what the original cab was a converted from! I'm curious. Also I'll include a piece of plexi bezel that was stuck inside the cab. Help me solve the mystery!

It was missile command.

That plexiglass has nothing to do with the game. Looks like generic game plexi.

#1644 6 years ago
Quoted from Mrbill:

It was missile command.

I was also going to say it looked like a Missile Command cabinet.

missile command (resized).jpgmissile command (resized).jpg

#1645 6 years ago

As for the piece of plexi, it's the lower right corner of a Qbert bezel.

#1646 6 years ago
Quoted from pinballsmith:

As for the piece of plexi, it's the lower right corner of a Qbert bezel.

Very weird, wonder why a piece of Qbert got stuck in the cab! Thank you though, very cool to know!

#1647 6 years ago
Quoted from Mrbill:

It was missile command.

Quoted from SilverUnicorn:

Thanks to you both!! Fantastic, I'm definitely going to try removing the black paint! Hopefully some of that sweet side art is left, any recommendations?

#1648 6 years ago

If anyone has a nice two player mame machine with trackball (gun would be a huge plus) or a track and field (hypersports combo would be a huge plus) then please pm me. I've seen a few mame machines built using a track and field cabinet and control panel with a joystick in the middle (no trackball) and that would be cool too.

I'm in the market and live in Arlington VA and really don't want to ship

Thanks!

#1649 6 years ago

Quoted from SilverUnicorn:

Yup. Missile Command. But where is the speaker at? On Missile Command, They're built into the marquee. Also, if they still were, the magnets in the speakers would interfere with the monitors deflection at the top.

#1650 6 years ago

Thanks to you both!! Fantastic, I'm definitely going to try removing the black paint! Hopefully some of that sweet side art is left, any recommendations?

don't try. If you want a missile command, just buy one. your talking $500+ in parts and your still hoping for a bunch.

Now if you said that inside the cab the board, ar2-6, and isolation transformer is still in there and they did not screw up the monitor shelf, then maybe. but you still would need to deal with a drilled control panel, marquee, double monitor plexi(I used glass on mine), wiring harness, lighted and non lighted buttons, correct trackball as well as possibly visible damage to the wood below the curved plexi retaining bracket.

cleaning off paint is a huge pain with possibly iffy at best results. if its waterbased its doable with fair results. if its oil based, its going to be a mess. Did it once to save a crystal castles. never again.

There are 4,473 posts in this topic. You are on page 33 of 90.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-arcade-games-do-you-own/page/33 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.