20240401_120541.jpg
20240401_120549.jpg
Screenshot_20240402_133139_Facebook.jpg
IMG_2065 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2066 (resized).jpeg
20240313_195826 (resized).jpg
IMG_0071 (resized).JPG
IMG_0075 (resized).JPG
There are 4,473 posts in this topic. You are on page 30 of 90.
#1451 7 years ago

I'm currently looking for an over under Wico coin door frame with the bottom door still attached. This is for the Slither cabinet I'm trying to finish. I already have the top Wico door with the GDI logo. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

#1452 7 years ago

Anybody see one of these? Popped up in my local arcade.

IMG_3470 (resized).JPGIMG_3470 (resized).JPG

IMG_3472 (resized).JPGIMG_3472 (resized).JPG

IMG_3471 (resized).JPGIMG_3471 (resized).JPG

IMG_3473 (resized).JPGIMG_3473 (resized).JPG

#1453 7 years ago
Quoted from PACMAN:

Anybody see one of these? Popped up in my local arcade.

That looks badass, man! Did you play it?

#1454 7 years ago

Not yet, that place changed everything over from tokens to those dumb credit card things. I didn't have time to register a card.

Quoted from 30FathomDave:

That looks badass, man! Did you play it?

#1455 7 years ago
Quoted from PACMAN:

Not yet, that place changed everything over from tokens to those dumb credit card things. I didn't have time to register a card.

Get on it, son!

Go blast some Space Invaders, and then climb that rock wall in triumphant celebration.

#1456 7 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

does this count as an arcade. Just picked this up after a 12 hour drive fest. Extremely clean. now I have to find a gun that will work to mount to the trigger assembly. Plays like this but shooting is very difficult to aim.

If you need reference photos for Ninja Gun's rifle, don't hesitate to send me a private message. I'll be glad to send you photos of my game. The first 3 photos below show my game, with the correct, original rifle.

Years ago, a collector on KLOV was able to retrofit a pistol (see 4th photo below) in lieu of a rifle on his Ninja Gun. A KLOV search of "Kasco Ninja Gun" should easily disclose that thread. On many rifle games, the rifle is vulnerable to damage by careless movers, no doubt.

Congratulations on acquiring this extraordinary game. Unlike many rifle games, Ninja Gun has longevity in a collection. I know a local collector who was considering the purchase of this game (or perhaps another missing the rifle), but passed, against my recommendation, because of the missing rifle. I'm glad to see that a pinsider, who will most certainly appreciate this game, was able to add it to his gameroom. I consider Ninja Gun to be the apex of its genre.

20141026_222447 (resized).jpg20141026_222447 (resized).jpg

20141026_222355 (resized).jpg20141026_222355 (resized).jpg

20141026_222723 (resized).jpg20141026_222723 (resized).jpg

717b1376af (resized).jpg717b1376af (resized).jpg

20141026_223252 (resized).jpg20141026_223252 (resized).jpg

20141026_223238 (resized).jpg20141026_223238 (resized).jpg

20141026_223131 (resized).jpg20141026_223131 (resized).jpg

249000801 (resized).jpg249000801 (resized).jpg

#1457 7 years ago

Anyone know of a comprehensive list of non jamma and jamma game boards going by the numbers/code that is printed on the boards themselves?
I've just bought a bulk lot of game boards (most likely all not working) and only 4 are known (1942, Vendetta, Ninja Princess and Wardner Forrest?) I found one hit on google but it was supposedly an unsafe site and Firefox wouldn't automatically connect to it. Thanks in advance

#1458 7 years ago
Quoted from Mancave:

I've just bought a bulk lot of game boards (most likely all not working) and only 4 are known (1942, Vendetta, Ninja Princess and Wardner Forrest?)

After a bit more detective work i've identified 3 more boards. 1 is Sonic Wings/Aero Fighters and 2 others are the same board, both being the main board from Midways T2 game. ANY help working out what the others are would be most appreciated! I can supply pics of the unknown boards in PM. Cheers from Oz

#1459 7 years ago

Hey, any of you guys on KLOV?

Can you let Mark (markrl on KLOV) also (reefdepot on Ebay) know that its not cool to sell MY artwork on Ebay without my permission?
I sent him a few pieces to print for me but he's kept the art and now sells it as his own.

ebay.com link: reefdepot

#1460 7 years ago
Quoted from PACMAN:

Can you let Mark (markrl on KLOV) also (reefdepot on Ebay) know that its not cool to sell MY artwork on Ebay without my permission?
I sent him a few pieces to print for me but he's kept the art and now sells it as his own.
ebay.com link

Quoted from PACMAN:

ebay.com link

I wondered, at one time, if you 2 were the same person. What was the deal with the Congo Bongo artwork? Who did that?

#1461 7 years ago

We were friends but he stabbed me in the back when he decided to sell my stuff. I put a lot of time and $ into my restored artwork.

I had nothing to do with Congo Bongo.

#1462 7 years ago
Quoted from PACMAN:

ebay.com link

Can you sue him for copyright infringement?

#1463 7 years ago

No, there's no more copyrights valid for 30 year old art.

It's just a dick move.

Quoted from PAPPYBALL:

Can you sue him for copyright infringement?

#1464 7 years ago
Quoted from PACMAN:

No, there's no more copyrights valid for 30 year old art.
It's just a dick move.

Well that is a bummer but now we know who he is. I have seen him/his stuff before. Never bought anything from him but now sure as hell certainty won't under any circumstances!

#1465 7 years ago
Quoted from ZNET:

If you need reference photos for Ninja Gun's rifle, don't hesitate to send me a private message. I'll be glad to send you photos of my game. The first 3 photos below show my game, with the correct, original rifle.
Years ago, a collector on KLOV was able to retrofit a pistol (see 4th photo below) in lieu of a rifle on his Ninja Gun. A KLOV search of "Kasco Ninja Gun" should easily disclose that thread. On many rifle games, the rifle is vulnerable to damage by careless movers, no doubt.
Congratulations on acquiring this extraordinary game. Unlike many rifle games, Ninja Gun has longevity in a collection. I know a local collector who was considering the purchase of this game (or perhaps another missing the rifle), but passed, against my recommendation, because of the missing rifle. I'm glad to see that a pinsider, who will most certainly appreciate this game, was able to add it to his gameroom. I consider Ninja Gun to be the apex of its genre.

PM sent

#1466 7 years ago

Golden Tee pedestal model with Silver Strike included.
Arachnid Knockoff video shuffleboard.
Just picked up a Tempest.

#1467 7 years ago

I've worked out that one of the unknown boards is Capcom's Gun Smoke but i really need some help with the last 7. The only identifying codes on 3 of them are BR-0125 (duel boards), PG-930 (solo board) and another has Model 8630 (solo board). No company names on these and the others have no code or name but all are non jamma. Any ideas guys?

#1468 7 years ago
Quoted from PACMAN:

We were friends but he stabbed me in the back when he decided to sell my stuff. I put a lot of time and $ into my restored artwork.
I had nothing to do with Congo Bongo.

I was in contact with you to buy a Tin Star panel from you, before you left KLOV. No big deal, I eventually found a panel and the controller. Your thread inspired me to scratch build a Tin Star from parts..have a nice bezel and NOS marquee to use. No clue if my board works though!

#1469 7 years ago

I've got a asteroids deluxe up for grabs, very nice condition. 750 obo

IMG_0721 (resized).JPGIMG_0721 (resized).JPG

#1470 7 years ago

Sorry i dropped off the map. Hope you keep going on your project as Tin Star is a great looking, fun game.

Here's how mine turned out...

Quoted from Joey_N:

I was in contact with you to buy a Tin Star panel from you, before you left KLOV. No big deal, I eventually found a panel and the controller. Your thread inspired me to scratch build a Tin Star from parts..have a nice bezel and NOS marquee to use. No clue if my board works though!

IMG_7658 (resized).JPGIMG_7658 (resized).JPG
IMG_7657 (resized).JPGIMG_7657 (resized).JPG
IMG_7651 (resized).JPGIMG_7651 (resized).JPG
IMG_7663 (resized).JPGIMG_7663 (resized).JPG
IMG_7666 (resized).JPGIMG_7666 (resized).JPG
_MG_7693 (resized).JPG_MG_7693 (resized).JPG
IMG_7678 (resized).JPGIMG_7678 (resized).JPG

#1471 7 years ago

Does any one have a good jamma wiring diagram for basic jamma board function? I have a few boards laying around and I want to know what is needed to get them to run. Like how the power supply hooks up, how the controls hook up, how the monitor hooks up, just the basic needs to have a board function. I have a dedicted jamma cab for my sf2 ce, but i just dont get it. I need a diagram or something with pictures.

#1472 7 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Does any one have a good jamma wiring diagram for basic jamma board function? I have a few boards laying around and I want to know what is needed to get them to run. Like how the power supply hooks up, how the controls hook up, how the monitor hooks up, just the basic needs to have a board function. I have a dedicted jamma cab for my sf2 ce, but i just dont get it. I need a diagram or something with pictures.

Print out some labels for your jamma harness if it is not already labeled. It basically tells you where everything goes in the entire game. If you have questions about a certain pin, post it here and I can help you.

MAKE CERTAIN you put the labels on the correct side. look for the pin labeled "KEY" to help you (spot with a white plastic thing). or, "solder side", "parts side".

One thing newbies tend to mix up is that video ground is different than the grounds on the outside of the harness. Controls/buttions for coins all use one pin for ground, and one pin for the input. They did this so you can just run one common wire to all the buttons and then run that single wire to GND on the harness. Once that's in place, you run one additional wire to each input on the harness. P1 stands for player one, P2 stand for player 2. Coin is the credit switch.

For a speaker, it's typically abbreviated SPKR+/SPKR-...

For video, it's typically marked:
VID-SYNC -usually white
VID-GRN -green wire
VID-RED -red wire
VID-BLUE -blue wire
VID GND -black wire
NOW, IT DEPENDS ON WHAT MONITOR YOU ARE USING AS TO WHERE THESE WIRES GO ON THE MONITOR... But, if it's a Wells Gardner monitor, the harness is set up in this order R-G-B-GND -some amount of spaces- sync is typically the last pin (white)...

Also, you don't have to hook everything up to test a board. Just hook up what you need... typically power/video/sound/p1 start/and a couple buttons.

For power (testing purposes) you just need to run one wire each from the switching power supply points of +5, GND, +12, and -5 to each of their respective harness pins. TEST this at the connector with a multimeter before you fry a board!

If you don't know how to use a multimeter, don't attempt any of this.

Screen Shot 2017-03-15 at 9.23.04 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2017-03-15 at 9.23.04 AM (resized).png

#1473 7 years ago

So any pc power supply will work?

#1474 7 years ago

No. Not all PC power supplies have all the necessary voltages.

#1475 7 years ago
Quoted from PACMAN:

Sorry i dropped off the map. Hope you keep going on your project as Tin Star is a great looking, fun game.
Here's how mine turned out...

I hate to ask for paint codes, but I wish their was a way to just clone the colors you used on that. I know you had to eyeball it get it close, as there aren't a bunch of these around to take a sample in from.

I'm scratch building new cabinets for Tin Star, Qix, ZK, and Elevator Action. Plan is to do a totally custom color scheme for EA, likely yellow with orange stripes and TAITO, matching the colors on the marquee.

#1476 7 years ago

It will for testing purposes.

#1477 7 years ago

I have a Williams Stargate that I just got up and running. I'm tempted to sell it. Solid players condition but needs a new $40 CPO. PM me if someone is looking for one.

#1478 7 years ago
Quoted from PACMAN:

... Tin Star is a great looking, fun game.

I've never heard of Tin Star. Looks like it uses the same control layout as Frontline.

#1479 7 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

I've never heard of Tin Star. Looks like it uses the same control layout as Frontline.

since both are taito games, I could see that. Probably released back to back, so they could reuse the same control panel and cabinet.

#1480 7 years ago

Star Wars Racer Arcade

IMG_1025 (resized).JPGIMG_1025 (resized).JPG

IMG_1026 (resized).JPGIMG_1026 (resized).JPG

#1481 7 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

and Wild Western. I actually ended up finding a Frontline panel, with 2 extra holes drilled, that I'm getting welded up, and ThisOldGame sells a repro overlay for Tin Star.

#1482 7 years ago
Quoted from Joey_N:

and Wild Western. I actually ended up finding a Frontline panel, with 2 extra holes drilled, that I'm getting welded up, and ThisOldGame sells a repro overlay for Tin Star.

Quoted from Joey_N:

For reference, here's some pictures of a Wild Western and Frontline from Arcade Expo 3.0:
IMG_0224 (resized).JPGIMG_0224 (resized).JPG

IMG_0223 (resized).JPGIMG_0223 (resized).JPG

#1483 7 years ago

Currently own:
-Outrun
-Afterburner
-Gyruss
-non-working Super Hang-On
-non-working sit down Space Harrier

Don't have any good pics of my games at the moment but I always have my Outrun high scores on me :^)

IMAG0471 (resized).jpgIMAG0471 (resized).jpg

#1484 7 years ago
Quoted from girloveswaffles:

For reference, here's some pictures of a Wild Western and Frontline from Arcade Expo 3.0:

only thing missing is the price tags

#1485 7 years ago

Can someone fill me in on these Warlords cocktail tables? I just saw a pic someone posted on here. I'd love to find one. Are they rare?

#1486 7 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

Can someone fill me in on these Warlords cocktail tables? I just saw a pic someone posted on here. I'd love to find one. Are they rare?

They're uncommon. I've never come across one, but if you were willing to pay whatever the going rate is, probably not too hard to acquire. It's not as rare/oddball as say a Missile Command cockpit or something. The top glass and control panel overlays for Warlords cocktail were reproduced, silkscreened, by Phoenix Arcade.

#1487 7 years ago

Anyone want to sell me some Driving game boards?

Looking for one Cruisin World main board

Two Cruisin USA main boards

Two Off Road Challenge main boards

#1488 7 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

only thing missing is the price tags

They for sale or if you mean the insets on the door, they're there, but because of the low lighting in the room they get washed out in the picture.

#1489 7 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

there's several of these in texas.
they show up at all the shows.

#1490 7 years ago
Quoted from Joey_N:

They're uncommon. I've never come across one, but if you were willing to pay whatever the going rate is, probably not too hard to acquire. It's not as rare/oddball as say a Missile Command cockpit or something. The top glass and control panel overlays for Warlords cocktail were reproduced, silkscreened, by Phoenix Arcade.

Oddly enough, I've seen more tables than uprights. There was one of each at Arcade Expo this last weekend.
The table got a lot more play. There seemed to always be four people on it. given a choice I'd take a table version. Allows four players and has a colour monitor as well.
BTW there was a SEGA Missile Command cocpit at Expo as well:
IMG_0174 (resized).JPGIMG_0174 (resized).JPG
I neglected to get a picture of it during Expo when it was assembled and running, but I did get a picture of the back half last month before it was put together.

#1491 7 years ago

Oddly enough, I've seen more tables than uprights. There was one of each at Arcade Expo this last weekend.
The table got a lot more play. There seemed to always be four people on it. given a choice I'd take a table version. Allows four players and has a colour monitor as well.
BTW there was a SEGA Missile Command cocpit at Expo as well:

I neglected to get a picture of it during Expo when it was assembled and running, but I did get a picture of the back half last month before it was put together.

was heavily distracted by Alien cab... were you saying something ?

#1492 7 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

was heavily distracted by Alien cab... were you saying something ?

Actually it's "Cosmic Alien".
I should have got a picture of that too after it was cleaned and set up. It cleaned up nice and had a great picture on the screen.
I did however get a picture of the Atari Avalance that was behind Missile Command:
IMG_0243 (resized).JPGIMG_0243 (resized).JPG

#1493 7 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

there's several of these in texas.
they show up at all the shows.

I've been having some trouble finding one I can afford around here. It seems that the owners hang on to them for a while. I've been looking for one for my office. I'm a therapist and work with a lot of kids and teenagers. It'd be a great piece to have, plus kids could try to kill me in the game, parents wouldn't get upset at me for having a fighting game, and introducing a new generation of kids and teens to these classic arcade games would be great. If anyone knows of one for sale that isn't too crazy expensive, please feel free to PM me.

#1494 7 years ago

They for sale or if you mean the insets on the door, they're there, but because of the low lighting in the room they get washed out in the picture.

who has them for sale? Send me a PM

#1495 7 years ago

Warlords Cocktails have skyrocketed in price. Last one on eBay went for $3500 and it was in above average shape.

ebay.com link: itm

Here's mine. One of my first restorations.

1 (resized).JPG1 (resized).JPG

5 (resized).JPG5 (resized).JPG

2 (resized).JPG2 (resized).JPG

8 (resized).JPG8 (resized).JPG

10 (resized).JPG10 (resized).JPG

11 (resized).JPG11 (resized).JPG

12 (resized).JPG12 (resized).JPG

#1496 7 years ago

6 (resized).JPG6 (resized).JPG

15 (resized).JPG15 (resized).JPG

16 (resized).JPG16 (resized).JPG

18 (resized).JPG18 (resized).JPG

22 (resized).JPG22 (resized).JPG

19 (resized).JPG19 (resized).JPG

17 (resized).JPG17 (resized).JPG

#1497 7 years ago

11020901 (resized).jpg11020901 (resized).jpg

#1498 7 years ago

I'm selling a bunch of used joysticks, trackballs and parts on Ebay if anyone is interested.

ebay.com link: itm

3 Wico 3" trackballs
5 complete Wico leaf joysticks (4 red, 1 blue)
4 complete Wico leaf bases
1 Wico leaf base with no switches
2 Wico micro switch bases
4 Red Wico joystick shafts
2 Atari Logo joysticks (Atari Sys 1 games like Indiana Jones, Road Runner, dragon spirit, etc..)
6 Unknown joysticks, looks like they are for Capcom, Data East or similar Jamma games
2 Unknown Tall 2-way leaf switch Joysticks
2 Nintendo 2-way joysticks
2 Nintendo 4 way joysticks (one has switches) R-Type? Donkey Kong? Not sure.
Extra Nintendo parts, bases, shafts, plates, etc.
1 Unknown Joystick plate
Trendwest rotating joystick parts, Ikari Warriors, Heavy Barrell, etc.

This box is HEAVY! Shipping is $57

#1499 7 years ago

IMG_3716 (resized).jpgIMG_3716 (resized).jpg

IMG_3717 (resized).jpgIMG_3717 (resized).jpg

IMG_3718 (resized).jpgIMG_3718 (resized).jpg

IMG_3719 (resized).jpgIMG_3719 (resized).jpg

IMG_3720 (resized).jpgIMG_3720 (resized).jpg

IMG_3721 (resized).jpgIMG_3721 (resized).jpg

IMG_3722 (resized).jpgIMG_3722 (resized).jpg

IMG_3723 (resized).jpgIMG_3723 (resized).jpg

IMG_3724 (resized).jpgIMG_3724 (resized).jpg

IMG_3725 (resized).jpgIMG_3725 (resized).jpg

IMG_3727 (resized).jpgIMG_3727 (resized).jpg

IMG_3726 (resized).jpgIMG_3726 (resized).jpg

#1500 7 years ago

IMG_3728 (resized).jpgIMG_3728 (resized).jpg

IMG_3729 (resized).jpgIMG_3729 (resized).jpg

There are 4,473 posts in this topic. You are on page 30 of 90.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-arcade-games-do-you-own/page/30 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.