20240401_120541.jpg
20240401_120549.jpg
Screenshot_20240402_133139_Facebook.jpg
IMG_2065 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2066 (resized).jpeg
20240313_195826 (resized).jpg
IMG_0071 (resized).JPG
IMG_0075 (resized).JPG
There are 4,473 posts in this topic. You are on page 26 of 90.
#1251 7 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

looking to buy some cabarets. anyone have some for sale ?

Good luck with that. They're almost impossible to find. Still wish Arcade Shop LLC would make some Cabaret cabinets.

#1252 7 years ago

3 months later
#1253 7 years ago

Time resurrect this old thread. I know this is a pinball forum but pinball is only half the fun.

My lineup is always changing but as of now

10' skeeball
Playchoice 10
Popeye
Double Donkey Kong
Championship Sprint
Hard Drivin'
Sega Super GT Double
Q-Bert
Rastan
Track n Field
Donkey Kong
Donkey Kong Jr.
Space Invaders with the Multi-kit
Asteroids
Joust
Marvel v. Capcom 2
Arch Rivals
Paperboy
Game show redemption
Kid Kinetic gumball

In storage I have

Top Skater
Ski Champ
Drummania
Hip Hop Mania
Tekken 4
Dead or Alive
Sky Target
and some other crap I need to go through.

#1254 7 years ago

I've got a Ms. Pac-Man caberet, a Joust with a multi-Williams JROK board, Centipede, Burgertime, a Xybots with a 60 in 1 board, Street Fighter II (hyper fighting) and a Silver Strike bowling.

20161021_123811 (resized).jpg20161021_123811 (resized).jpg

#1255 7 years ago

What's the going rate for a Joust game/cab? I'd love to find one. Just in case I do, I'd like to know general value.

#1256 7 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

What's the going rate for a Joust game/cab? I'd love to find one. Just in case I do, I'd like to know general value.

I'd say 400-800 these days. Can vary widely based on condition. I sold a nice one for 750 a few years ago.

#1257 7 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

I'd say 400-800 these days. Can vary widely based on condition. I sold a nice one for 750 a few years ago.

SOLD! I wish there were some at this price in my area!

#1258 7 years ago

I don't know... seems about right to me. This one was in IL and sold for less than $1000... And eBay is usually crazy high on price evaluations for vintage arcade games:

ebay.com link: 1982 Williams Joust Full Size Arcade Game Working Clean Make Best Offer

I know it says it sold for 1,000 but "best offers" are not displayed properly on the eBay auction screen after an item has ended. Pages from ended auctions always say that it sold for full asking price and not the actual accepted "best offer" sale price. It's irritating.

There were a couple "restored" ones that got 1800 with a warranty but we all know the people buying those have more money than sense anyway. Plus there is no way to know if those sales were actually completed and paid.

If I had a decent Joust for sale, I would ask 1K for it and take less if it didn't sell in a week. Two weeks before C-mas my local friend struggled to get $400 for a nice Centipede upright. Certain arcade titles are not getting what they were 3-4 years ago.

Overall, arcades and pins in Ohio IND, PA, and even KY are cheaper than everywhere else. Sorry about your regional luck.

#1259 7 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

SOLD! I wish there were some at this price in my area!

We all do. Just like the Pinball market, the arcade market the last few years has gotten out of control. The classics, the games with unique controls, and a hand full of others are not cheap and many demand what some label "pinball" prices.

#1260 7 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

I paid 425 for mine 2 years ago and wouldn't let it go for less than twice that now. Great condition you're probably around 800 to 1000, 700 or less for average condition.

#1261 7 years ago
Quoted from grantopia:

I've got a Ms. Pac-Man caberet, a Joust with a multi-Williams JROK board, Centipede, Burgertime, a Xybots with a 60 in 1 board, Street Fighter II (hyper fighting) and a Silver Strike bowling.

if you like arcades or not. They still look damn good lined up like that. gives you the throwback excitement of the early 80's arcades.

Anyone have a Frontline to sell me?

#1262 7 years ago

And anything Atari has gone up in value.

#1263 7 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

if you like arcades or not. They still look damn good lined up like that. gives you the throwback excitement of the early 80's arcades.
Anyone have a Frontline to sell me?

Ha thanks! I think so! I've got room in my life for both vids and pins...why choose between two great things?!

#1264 7 years ago

Asteroids
Big Run
Breakout
Centipede
Crystal Castles
Gorf
Gran Trak 10
Jungle King
NBA Showtime/NFL Blitz
Primal Rage
Red Baron
Robotron
Space Invaders: Deluxe
Star Rider
TMNT
Tron
Video Action
Warlords (upright)
Xevious
Zaxxon

Plus a 60-1 the wife won't let me get rid of.

DSC_8834 (resized).JPGDSC_8834 (resized).JPG

DSC_8835 (resized).JPGDSC_8835 (resized).JPG

DSC_1220 (resized).JPGDSC_1220 (resized).JPG

DSC_1222 (resized).JPGDSC_1222 (resized).JPG

#1265 7 years ago

Alpine Ski
Phoenix
NeoGeo 6-slot
Donkey Kong Jr
Blasteroids
Galaga
Battlezone
Strikers 1945 JAMMA cab
Xevious
Frisky Tom
Centipede
Defender
Pole Position
Qix cocktail

#1266 7 years ago

Tron
Centipede
Black Widow
Tempest
Berzerk
Donkey Kong Multi
Defender
Robotron
Elevator Action Taito Multi

At one point all I had was arcade games and then pinball fever took over.

#1267 7 years ago

Centipede
Cruisin' Exotica (x2)
DDR In the Groove 2
Golden Tee Fore
Hydro Thunder (x2)
Initial D, Version 3 (x2)
MAME 4-player, custom built
Marvel vs Capcom 2
Megatouch
Multi-fighter cab (6 button jamma with Pandora's Box 4)
Neo Geo 2 slot with Windjammers and 151-1
PGA Tour Challenge
Run and Gun 2
Space Firebird
Speed Up
Steel Gunner 2
Superman
T2
Tron

I also have a 12' shuffleboard, 9' pool table and skeeball.

I plan to get rid of the Initial D3s and the Speed Up and get a Donkey Kong, Atari Tetris and foosball table and my basement barcade will be complete!

#1268 7 years ago
Quoted from racer_x:

Crystal Castles

What a great game, back in the day that was mine and my friends favorite. I've always thought the person who came up with that must've been really stoned at the time.

#1269 7 years ago
Quoted from racer_x:

Asteroids
Big Run
Breakout
Centipede
Crystal Castles
Gorf
Gran Trak 10
Jungle King
NBA Showtime/NFL Blitz
Primal Rage
Red Baron
Robotron
Space Invaders: Deluxe
Star Rider
TMNT
Tron
Video Action
Warlords (upright)
Xevious
Zaxxon
Plus a 60-1 the wife won't let me get rid of.

What kind of scores you putting up on that Red Baron?
Its one of my favs, but kinda rare so not alot of people I know have one.

#1270 7 years ago
Quoted from Sarge:

What kind of scores you putting up on that Red Baron?
Its one of my favs, but kinda rare so not alot of people I know have one.

If I'm really feeling it I can break 30k. I'm not a real competitive, Twin Galaxies kind of guy, lol.

#1271 7 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

I recently bought a project version that was partly working but has various issues for $260, I made a video of me restoring it here:

As for which arcade games I have, some of them can be seen in this video I just posted a few days ago:

Hopefully that video won't offend anyone here because it definitely offended some over on Klov. But in that video you can see:

Millipede
QBert
Frogger
Crystal Castles
Ms Pacman
Jr Pacman (conversion)
Out Run
Tempest
Defender
Robotron
Space Duel.

Aside from the games seen there I also have these at another location:

Jr Pacman (dedicated)
Road Blasters
Joust
Super Pacman

I'm also in the process of restoring a Stargate and Twin Eagle 2 that I just bought. I am looking for Mouse Trap ideally locally, if anyone local has one that they would want to sell or trade, let me know!

#1272 7 years ago
Quoted from Reality_Studio:

Hey guys, just finished my Road Blasters restore with custom side art. Figured I'd post pics here in case people were wondering what a Road Blasters with yellow t-moulding and custom side art looks like. I think it came out nice overall. The side art was bought from This Old Game.

Just when I was getting ready to put my Roadblasters/Marble Madness cab up for sale, you just HAD to post this. Having 2nd thoughts now. This is damn beautiful! Props.

#1273 7 years ago
Quoted from japespin:

Just when I was getting ready to put my Roadblasters/Marble Madness cab up for sale, you just HAD to post this. Having 2nd thoughts now. This is damn beautiful! Props.

Thanks I had a restored Marble Madness as well which I did sell and partly regret, I attached some pictures of it. I had gone stock art with it, although if I get another one I'll go with the custom art from This Old Game, they make killer side art for Marble Madness as well now.

Road Blasters is a keeper though, it's such a fun game! Just play it without continues for more of a challenge. I made a let's play video of my arcade Road Blasters here:

It's funny that back in the day I had no idea about the drive into the turrets trick to get a ton of points.

20160618_131709 (resized).jpg20160618_131709 (resized).jpg

20160618_131654 (resized).jpg20160618_131654 (resized).jpg

20160618_131625 (resized).jpg20160618_131625 (resized).jpg

20160618_130735 (resized).jpg20160618_130735 (resized).jpg

#1274 7 years ago

That marble Madness is sweet!
I just got Blasteroids up and running. And have some more work to do on it.
I hope to find a Roadblasters and a Rampart someday. If I can't find decent ones I might try to scratch build them.

IMG_20170201_184111645 (resized).jpgIMG_20170201_184111645 (resized).jpg

#1275 7 years ago
Quoted from Reality_Studio:

Thanks I had a restored Marble Madness as well which I did sell and partly regret, I attached some pictures of it. I had gone stock art with it, although if I get another one I'll go with the custom art from This Old Game, they make killer side art for Marble Madness as well now.
Road Blasters is a keeper though, it's such a fun game! Just play it without continues for more of a challenge. I made a let's play video of my arcade Road Blasters here:
» YouTube video
It's funny that back in the day I had no idea about the drive into the turrets trick to get a ton of points.

Yeah you know I spoke to the owner of This Old Game a couple months ago on FB, and he was willing to sell both side-art to me - Roadblasters on one side, Marble Madness on the other. I held off on it because I was thinking about selling it, but those plans may need to be scrapped now. Really like how yours turned out.

And yes, I agree, Road Blasters is so under-rated. It's shocking to me how cheap that game is, compared to Marble Madness and the other System 1 games.

To be honest with you, the only reason I bought my Road Blasters System 1 cabinet was because I wanted to put a Marble Madness in it. Little did I know I would end up playing Road Blasters more.

#1276 7 years ago

Does anyone have a Pump It Up dance game near Memphis they'd be interested in selling?

#1277 7 years ago

dedicated major havoc
space fury
wacko
nichibitsu crazy climber
space ace
dragons lair
zektor
red baron
rip off
front line
star castle
star wars
tempest
cocktail battlezone
space duel
black widow
gravitar
paper boy (x4)
jack and the giant killer
zoo keeper
crystal castles
goal to go
gold medal
NFL (midway)
cliff hanger
lunar lander
eliminator
EDOT
tron
tac scan
warlords
death race
etc.

#1278 7 years ago

new video of my Cave games collection

#1279 7 years ago
Quoted from silver_spinner:

dedicated major havoc
space fury
wacko
nichibitsu crazy climber
space ace
dragons lair
zektor
red baron
rip off
front line
star castle
star wars
tempest
cocktail battlezone
space duel
black widow
gravitar
paper boy (x4)
jack and the giant killer
zoo keeper
crystal castles
goal to go
gold medal
NFL (midway)
cliff hanger
lunar lander
eliminator
EDOT
tron
tac scan
warlords
death race
etc.

nice collection. Man I really want to play a star castle and see if its as good as I remember.

#1280 7 years ago

I am looking to add some games to my collection, and have cash or possible pinballs for trade. Looking for Marble Madness, Wacko, Paperboy, Superman and Indiana Jones. Please contact me if you are considering selling or interested in trades?

#1281 7 years ago

I love me some marble madness

I wish I could play the sequel, wish someone would dump it or bring it to a show that I'm at

#1282 7 years ago

Marble Madness is great for nostalgic purposes but I would never own one. You will play it for a couple hours, beat it, and never play it again.

#1283 7 years ago

Some of my candy cabs. Have a couple more Astro Cities too. IMG_5496 (resized).JPGIMG_5496 (resized).JPG

#1284 7 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

Marble Madness is great for nostalgic purposes but I would never own one. You will play it for a couple hours, beat it, and never play it again.

That's honestly my problem with most classic vids. Why I prefer generic cabs where I can easily swap the PCBs around, or run multiboards.

#1285 7 years ago

Quick question
Guy is asking $1100,00 for this game he says it has 100 differnt games on it.. assuming its in good condition is this a decent price?

IMG_6295 (resized).JPGIMG_6295 (resized).JPG

#1286 7 years ago

At least with a marble madness cab (or any system 1), you could run mm, Indy Jones, Peter packrat, roadblasters, and road runner. If you found the pcbs and CPs.

Had an IJ before with 3 of the other kits. Stupidly sold it...

#1287 7 years ago

I have a really nice, fully working Sharpshooter 2, with absolutely Mint backglass, super nice playfield. All original drops, freshly shopped, very nice playing. That I will even up Trade for a Nice Frontline with original spinners.

Looks like THIS!

frontline (resized).jpgfrontline (resized).jpg

#1288 7 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

That's honestly my problem with most classic vids. Why I prefer generic cabs where I can easily swap the PCBs around, or run multiboards.

True, but I don't feel that way with timeless classics like Asteroids Deluxe, Zoo Keeper, Star Wars, Tempest, and Robotron. I can play them for hours, and then one week later, play them again for hours.

So many iconic games that sell for crazy $ these days are only fun to play a few times and then they lose their luster. Especially considering what a Paperboy sells for these days. I think it's a fun game but after I play through it once I would be like "why the hell did I spend 3K on this?" Same thing for Marble Madness, Race Drivin, Moon Patrol, Super Sprint.

Don't get me wrong, those games are all super awesome for their time, but they pale in comparison to the design and replay value of games like Food Fight, Tempest, Tapper, Asteroids, and others mentioned above. Arcades take up a lot of space and are a pain to move. I never understood why people just buy what they remember playing, and overlook the actual replay value as it sits today. I will never understand this.

Hell, a head-to-head 70's arcade game like Gunfight, as primitive as it was, is a lot more fun to play than Paperboy or Marble Madness today.

#1289 7 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Quick question
Guy is asking $1100,00 for this game he says it has 100 differnt games on it.. assuming its in good condition is this a decent price?

If you're patient, you can grab one for around 7-800. At least in my area. 1000 isn't a bad price but it's not good either. There are several flavors of ultracade/ultimate arcade/arcade legends. The games are ok. Some are better emulations than others. Some games have no business being on there as the control scheme is not original to the game. I don't own one but like the form factor and would pick one up if it was cheap (500ish) just to replace the computer with something else that could run a lot more games. If you do that you can usually sell the pc inside for a couple hundred as they are hard to find.

#1290 7 years ago

Quick question

Not a bad price but a little high. There are two other releases since that one. A couple years ago those were selling for 900-1000...selling prices, not listed prices. My .02. A number of good games there though and the trackball makes it even better.

#1291 7 years ago

Pic of my arcade games:

Wayne Gretzky Hockey
Marvel vs Capcom with Pandora's box (soon to be RaspberryJAMMA)
NBA Jam Tournament Edition

I like games that are head to head competition. Most likely going to sell NBA soon but expand The Great One to a jamma switch where I can put NBA Maximim Hangtime in there.

IMG_6167 (resized).JPGIMG_6167 (resized).JPG

#1292 7 years ago

Guy is asking $1100,00 for this game he says it has 100 differnt games on it..

That is average price and I think it is a good value. You are not going to find it much cheaper and I actually bought one for the same amount. It is nice because it is small and does not take up much space and has some good games on it. My kids love it as well. I say go for it, good bang for your buck.

#1293 7 years ago
Quoted from Insane:

nice collection. Man I really want to play a star castle and see if its as good as I remember.

PAPA has one, it'll be at ReplayFX.

#1294 7 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

timeless classics like Asteroids Deluxe, Zoo Keeper, Star Wars, Tempest, and Robotron

I hate Zoo Keeper

Tempest and robotron are some of my other favorites also

#1295 7 years ago

Good info, thanks guys!

#1296 7 years ago
Quoted from timtim:

I hate Zoo Keeper
Tempest and robotron are some of my other favorites also

Robotron is my favorite of all time, I need to do a let's play video with that one. I don't quite get the appeal of Zoo Keeper either, but fans of that game are pretty hardcore about it.

#1297 7 years ago

What would a working Asteroids in good condition be worth?

IMG_0174 (resized).JPGIMG_0174 (resized).JPG

IMG_0175 (resized).JPGIMG_0175 (resized).JPG

#1298 7 years ago

I used to own Sega Hang-On (the big red bike edition), Outrun Deluxe (big sit down car thing edition), Virtua Cop 1-2 and Sega Shooting Master, but i sold them off, and traded Hang-On for Grand Lizard.

I have pics of them, will post them later.

IMG_0879 (resized).JPGIMG_0879 (resized).JPG

Due to not having the space i ahd to stash them in my garage, having to playing tetris with other stuff to get my car in LOL

61902_440893616165_3595541_n (resized).jpg61902_440893616165_3595541_n (resized).jpg

A bro testing it out when it arrived.

#1299 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinballlew:

What would a working Asteroids in good condition be worth?

Depends on your location but they are 400 or so all day in Cleveland as they always seem to be available.

#1300 7 years ago
Quoted from grantopia:

Depends on your location but they are 400 or so all day in Cleveland as they always seem to be available.

Ah thanks.. saw it on Craigslist but they want twice that $800. I will pass. Seemed very clean though.

There are 4,473 posts in this topic. You are on page 26 of 90.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-arcade-games-do-you-own/page/26 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.