20240401_120541.jpg
20240401_120549.jpg
Screenshot_20240402_133139_Facebook.jpg
IMG_2065 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2066 (resized).jpeg
20240313_195826 (resized).jpg
IMG_0071 (resized).JPG
IMG_0075 (resized).JPG
There are 4,473 posts in this topic. You are on page 25 of 90.
#1201 7 years ago
Quoted from girloveswaffles:

Spotted this at Goodwill in Santa Ana:

...Only $75 and it works. Even has a stack of tickets in one of the dispensers.

get it

#1202 7 years ago

Wow! I need to start going to goodwill. Nice find.

#1203 7 years ago
Quoted from Buzz:

Wow! I need to start going to goodwill. Nice find.

They've been getting some more Coin-op stuff in lately (the Hoop it up had a tag from Captains Auctions on it btw).

#1204 7 years ago

hoop it up! I've been playing that game for like a week straight. amazing no one has bought it. that gw store is a magnet for games for sure. have had a lot of luck at that store over the years on my daily lunch breaks

1 week later
#1205 7 years ago

Hey guys, just finished my Road Blasters restore with custom side art. Figured I'd post pics here in case people were wondering what a Road Blasters with yellow t-moulding and custom side art looks like. I think it came out nice overall. The side art was bought from This Old Game.

20160823_165442 (resized).jpg20160823_165442 (resized).jpg

20160823_190057 (resized).jpg20160823_190057 (resized).jpg

#1206 7 years ago

looks great man! i really like the system1 custom sideart that rich has been sellin.

i really wanna hoop up the marble madness sideart for my machine

Quoted from Reality_Studio:

Hey guys, just finished my Road Blasters restore with custom side art. Figured I'd post pics here in case people were wondering what a Road Blasters with yellow t-moulding and custom side art looks like. I think it came out nice overall. The side art was bought from This Old Game.

#1207 7 years ago

Hey guys, just finished my Road Blasters restore with custom side art.

Sooo awesome! Very nicely done. It is hard to beat a good ole' Atari!

How difficult are those vinyl side art stickers to apply and apply right?

#1208 7 years ago
Quoted from jwwhite15:

Sooo awesome! Very nicely done. It is hard to beat a good ole' Atari!
How difficult are those vinyl side art stickers to apply and apply right?

It definitely takes some patience because it isn't precut to the contour of the cabinet, it just comes as a large rectangle. So I had to cut it out first right along the black edge part and then apply it. Probably took about an hour I'd say for both sides.

#1209 7 years ago

Beautiful.

#1210 7 years ago

It definitely takes some patience because it isn't precut to the contour of the cabinet, it just comes as a large rectangle. So I had to cut it out first right along the black edge part and then apply it. Probably took about an hour I'd say for both sides.

is the side art going all the way to the t-molding, or is it cut shorter, and the black is the cabinet side paint?
can't tell.

#1211 7 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

is the side art going all the way to the t-molding, or is it cut shorter, and the black is the cabinet side paint?
can't tell.

It goes all the way to the t-moulding except for one area, the lower rear part of the cabinet. Not sure why but the side art at that part was not as wide as the cabinet, it was maybe a half inch short. I had painted the sides black though so not a big deal, that's why it's really hard to see,

#1212 7 years ago

We've got Rolling thunder, 302 game multicade, ranger mission, carnival king, gorf and electronic dartboard

20160826_185201_1472251922151 (resized).jpg20160826_185201_1472251922151 (resized).jpg

20160821_193325_1471827437421 (resized).jpg20160821_193325_1471827437421 (resized).jpg

1 week later
#1213 7 years ago

My nineties collection (all dedicated original):

Mortal Kombat 2
Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3
WWF Wrestlemania
NBA JAM TE (the rare TE cabinet)
Killer Instinct
Revolution X
Lethal Enforcers 2 (dedicated, EU version)
Afterburner upright
Outrunners twin
Virtua Racing twin on it's way

+ 5 pins and still some room for 2 or 3 pins

#1214 7 years ago

Big Buck Hunter World

#1216 7 years ago

MS Pac-Man 54 game multicade
Williams Defender Multigame (defender, joust, robotron, stargate, bubbles)

#1217 7 years ago

I updated my list 9/6/16:
I have --> ALL WORKING:
Crystal Castles
Arkanoid/Tournament - combo
Turbo - cabaret
Virtua Racing - Upright
Tempest
Star Wars Arcade Game - AMPLIFONE
Black Widow
Star Trek Sega
SFIICE Turbo Hyper Fighting - Dedicated
Playchoice 10 - Dual Monitor
Asteroids/Asteroids Deluxe - combo cocktail
Ms Pac-Mac - cabaret
Rip Off
Pleiades
Mr. Do - consolized w/ 13" arcade monitor
GT2K3 - consolized -s-video out
Neo Geo MVS - consolized -s-video out

Added over 7 years ago: Added another SFII:CE Turbo Hyper to the collection. You can never have too many of that title.

#1218 7 years ago

Got my last three games and that's it, totally out of room so no more purchases.

20160901_151045 (resized).jpg20160901_151045 (resized).jpg

#1219 7 years ago

I am looking to trade my PF for an arcade or two. Willing to add or accept money to make a deal. I am more of a classic guy but may be open to others. I can share pics, the game is nice..better than a players but not mint. If you are interested let me know what you have. Thanx in advance.

#1220 7 years ago

The Space Invaders 25th Anniversary cabinet has a 60-1 board, with original board still inside. Other two are stock.

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

#1221 7 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

ahhhh man... would be awesome to have a roadblasters cockpit. will you post pix of it when you get it ??

I actually just got the Roadblasters working last month! I also picked up a Frogger, Ms Pacman, and a Rapid Fire since the last post. I have an Omega Race coming in next month, then I will be searching for a Nintendo Red Tent.

#1222 7 years ago

wow, that road blasters is loooong.

#1223 7 years ago
Quoted from Nexyss:

I actually just got the Roadblasters working last month!

I remember sit-down sinistars (awesome bass), NEVER knew a sit-down roadblasters existed. Always played the standup.

#1224 7 years ago

Pretty cool Road Blasters sitdown version, never actually seen one of those in the wild.

#1225 7 years ago

A Ms Pac Man cocktail that I purchased from a Chuck E Cheese
restaurant back in '84 in mint shape for $275.Still have it today.

#1226 7 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

I remember sit-down sinistars (awesome bass), NEVER knew a sit-down roadblasters existed. Always played the standup.

I really want a Sinistar cockpit!

#1227 7 years ago

I have more games than I can remember so writing it down may be helpful...

Seeburg SL160
Tempest
Space Duel
Robotron x2
Crisis Zone x2
Gauntlet Legacy (not working)
Rush the Rock x5 or maybe x6
Silent Scope
Operation Wolf
Area 51
Operation Wolf 3
Generic Jamma muti fighter
Circus Charlie cocktail
Tekken 5
Neo Geo 2 slot
Dance maniacs 2
NFL Blitz
Stunt Typhoon
Heavy Barrel
Raiden 2
Frogger
Qbert
Battlezone
Red Baron
Rtype
Donkey Kong 3
Centipede cabaret
Race Drivin
Ms Pac/Galaga reunion
Asteroids Deluxe
Coin Pusher

The sick part is I can recall BUYING space invaders on TWO seperate occasions, have never sold one, but still dont know WHERE they went...
WTF? Who LOSES a game TWICE?
PSDoes anyone in MI have a nice Space Invaders?

#1228 7 years ago
Quoted from Sarge:

I have more games than I can remember so writing it down may be helpful...
Seeburg SL160
Tempest
Space Duel
Robotron x2
Crisis Zone x2
Gauntlet Legacy (not working)
Rush the Rock x5 or maybe x6
Silent Scope
Operation Wolf
Area 51
Operation Wolf 3
Generic Jamma muti fighter
Circus Charlie cocktail
Tekken 5
Neo Geo 2 slot
Dance maniacs 2
NFL Blitz
Stunt Typhoon
Heavy Barrel
Raiden 2
Frogger
Qbert
Battlezone
Red Baron
Rtype
Donkey Kong 3
Centipede cabaret
Race Drivin
Ms Pac/Galaga reunion
Asteroids Deluxe
Coin Pusher
The sick part is I can recall BUYING space invaders on TWO seperate occasions, have never sold one, but still dont know WHERE they went...
WTF? Who LOSES a game TWICE?
PSDoes anyone in MI have a nice Space Invaders?

#1229 7 years ago

I almost lost my asteroids deluxe, I took it to my dads office, it's been in the storage area for years hidden amongst boxes... (Still plays great)

I was rummaging through that storage area for some things for our company and I see the game there, all the high scores of course my dads, he walks in and says he's been hiding in here a lot to play the game, in the dark, with no one else around, only storage junk in a small hallway behind a conference area. He says that he's put hundreds of hours on it and keeps referring it as "his" machine. We "discussed" it for a while and he is convinced that it's his game. I produced the key for it a few weeks later and took him to the game, I pulled it away from the wall and removed the back door, I discovered previously that the space shroud in the game had fallen over and I pushed it back into place. He stands in front of the game and can now see the space background and exclaims " holy crap! I forgot it had that in there!!" I told him again, " dad, it's my game", he walks away and still says "no it's not, my name is all over the screen"

#1230 7 years ago

That sit down RoadBlasters is sick.

I absolutely love the classics you guys are into, I was born in 77, I grew up playing a lot of it, really nice stuff. Right now I'm off in the other direction, my only vid is an Astro City (sit down Japanese cab, a "candy cab" if you're not familiar) I'm running a Darksoft CPS2 and a kick harness for the extra row of buttons. I play a lot of Street Fighter Alpha 3 on it, right now I'm playing Pro Gear, which is a great kind of steam punky Cave shooter. And it's horizontal, so I don't have to mess with tating the monitor.

I'm acquiring the parts to do a Darksoft CPS3 board, will mostly play Third Strike on it, but why not have access to funky fighters like the Jojo games and Warzard/Red Earth too?

I can get another candy cab, just debating if I have the space. Would love to single player control panel them both and link them.

#1231 7 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

That sit down RoadBlasters is sick.
I absolutely love the classics you guys are into, I was born in 77, I grew up playing a lot of it, really nice stuff. Right now I'm off in the other direction, my only vid is an Astro City (sit down Japanese cab, a "candy cab" if you're not familiar) I'm running a Darksoft CPS2 and a kick harness for the extra row of buttons. I play a lot of Street Fighter Alpha 3 on it, right now I'm playing Pro Gear, which is a great kind of steam punky Cave shooter. And it's horizontal, so I don't have to mess with tating the monitor.
I'm acquiring the parts to do a Darksoft CPS3 board, will mostly play Third Strike on it, but why not have access to funky fighters like the Jojo games and Warzard/Red Earth too?
I can get another candy cab, just debating if I have the space. Would love to single player control panel them both and link them.

Beautiful Aurich!

#1232 7 years ago

I have zero, nada arcade games in my collection. If I did, it would be a cocktail Ms Pacman or maybe an original cocktail table top tennis that came out in 1975. Haven't seen that game for over 40 years and it was the first video arcade game I ever played.

#1233 7 years ago

Star Wars cockpit, Ice Cold Beer and Tapper. Ambush and Bally Skill Roll for the em arcade.

#1234 7 years ago

Has anybody run across one of these beauties? It's on my nostalgia hit list.

11032701 (resized).jpg11032701 (resized).jpg

#1235 7 years ago
Quoted from Schusler:

Has anybody run across one of these beauties? It's on my nostalgia hit list.

There's one for sale on Flippers.com site, although it's been converted to another game apparently, cab looks good though!

#1236 7 years ago

I have Touchmaster infinity
Donkey Kong (currently have DKjr Board installed)
Phoenix (have pleidies? board that can be swapped in)
Centipede
Pac Man Cocktail with Super ABC board
Galaxian Cocktail (currently being repaired)
Asteroids (currently being repaired)
Championship Sprint
Wonderboy

#1237 7 years ago
Quoted from d0n:

We've got Rolling thunder, 302 game multicade, ranger mission, carnival king, gorf and electronic dartboard

that is a rare gorf with the fluted moulding on bezel. awesome!

#1238 7 years ago

this is some of my rows:
i still love having arcade games

#1239 7 years ago
Quoted from robotron:

this is some of my rows:

Nice line up...Pins and vids...

#1240 7 years ago
Quoted from robotron:

this is some of my rows:

have a spare major havoc pcb i can buy from you

#1241 7 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

have a spare major havoc pcb i can buy from you

there is a new repro board coming out. check it out on klov. i am no longer a member there but i heard about it.
still it costs about 1000 parts and labor.

1 month later
#1242 7 years ago

I got another candy cabinet to play horizontal games. So my Taito Egret 2 is for vertical and the new Taito Egret 3 for horizontal games.

#1243 7 years ago

I've got a few vids in this room...

IMG_2191 (resized).JPGIMG_2191 (resized).JPG

#1244 7 years ago
Quoted from mrclean:

very nice...

#1245 7 years ago
Quoted from mrclean:

Oh crap I guess so. How many pins ya got then? What does the rest of your game room look like? VERY nice.

#1246 7 years ago
Quoted from OlDirty:

I got another candy cabinet to play horizontal games. So my Taito Egret 2 is for vertical and the new Taito Egret 3 for horizontal games.

Nice setup, i really like the form factor of those candycabs!
I went all MAME for my two scratchbuilt cabs, inspired by classic cabinets. Especially love the vertical one for all the great Shmups.

Cheers

IMG_0521 (resized).JPGIMG_0521 (resized).JPG

IMG_0522 (resized).JPGIMG_0522 (resized).JPG

IMG_0518 (resized).JPGIMG_0518 (resized).JPG

IMG_0519 (resized).JPGIMG_0519 (resized).JPG

#1247 7 years ago

Bubble Bobble

Probably my all time favourite arcade game on earth (with Xenophone #2)

#1248 7 years ago

Just this past week, I was finally able to score a dedicated Mario Bros Widebody Arcade. I've been looking for one for awhile now. I had one in a Nintendo Vs Cab with a 19 in 1 board. I tried to convince myself that this was good enough but I'm sorry, it doesn't beat the real game. I'm in the process of restoring the game as we speak. I also have a Nintendo Playchoice and a Donkey Kong with a 60 in 1 board. I'm slowly starting to get back into Cades.

#1249 7 years ago

Star Wars, Gravitar, 720, Centipede, Tron, Donkey Kong with a 60-in-1 board in it, linked Rush the Rocks, Rampart, Multi-Capcom in a Dynamo cab, Multi-Pac in a Ms Pac cab, Multi-Williams, and Boot Hill. I actually have more vids than pins usually.

#1250 7 years ago

looking to buy some cabarets. anyone have some for sale ?

There are 4,473 posts in this topic. You are on page 25 of 90.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-arcade-games-do-you-own/page/25 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.