4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 2,688 posts
  • 489 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 days ago by eb94114
  • Topic is favorited by 100 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,769 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20181102_210826_1541218358259_001 (resized).jpg
20181102_211013 (resized).jpg
games (resized).jpg
27662E0C-CDBB-4153-A2A6-2091F84C0A4C (resized).jpeg
42B1A54E-0DC9-467E-91D6-9D35DFD4055C (resized).jpeg
9CBA2F43-560A-440F-A4BE-67D8D52A7799 (resized).jpeg
03622E45-096D-40FF-919C-681348A5D6A3 (resized).jpeg
QGrandAm25RotateMech (resized).jpg
IMG-2682 (resized).JPG
Q GrandAm 25 (resized).JPEG
Gameroom_1 (resized).jpg
C3C6DF06-B124-46C3-B1F3-81645CB2C8E5 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6766.JPG
IMG_0164.JPG
A2736272-45FB-47F2-A824-E8A1A444965F (resized).jpeg
BE870CD1-C4C0-474C-A61A-E112B01E5D0B (resized).jpeg

There are 2688 posts in this topic. You are on page 22 of 54.
#1051 3 years ago

I sold 10 vids years ago and only have a few left:
NHL Open Ice 2 on 2 Challenge
Galaga cocktail (holds the beer while we play pins)
3 X Rush the Rock Alcatraz Edition.

I'm thinking about adding a few more... Is there a site on the web for current arcade values? Kinda like the boston pinball site?

I'm working on a deal for a few right now but I don't know values other than what random internet for sale adds tell me and the eXidy's Unofficial Video Arcade Price Guide...

#1052 3 years ago
Quoted from Cam:

I sold 10 vids years ago and only have a few left:
NHL Open Ice 2 on 2 Challenge
Galaga cocktail (holds the beer while we play pins)
3 X Rush the Rock Alcatraz Edition.
I'm thinking about adding a few more... Is there a site on the web for current arcade values? Kinda like the boston pinball site?
I'm working on a deal for a few right now but I don't know values other than what random internet for sale adds tell me and the eXidy's Unofficial Video Arcade Price Guide...

exidy site add 50 percent to those prices. many games are priced so low especially hard to get ones.

#1053 3 years ago

Yeah that Exidy price guide is a joke, he just uses it to rip people off.

#1054 3 years ago

After 4 long years...Taito Alpine Ski is finally done!

image_(resized).jpg

image_(resized).jpg

image_(resized).jpg

image_(resized).jpg

image_(resized).jpg

#1055 3 years ago

image_(resized).jpg

image_(resized).jpg

image_(resized).jpg

image_(resized).jpg

image_(resized).jpg

#1056 3 years ago

image_(resized).jpg

image_(resized).jpg

image_(resized).jpg

image_(resized).jpg

image_(resized).jpg

#1057 3 years ago

Hey PACMAN do you know where I can get 1/4-20, 1 and 3/4 inch long clear plastic nuts and bolts? Hex head bolts would be fine. Thanks for any help.

#1058 3 years ago

Hmmm never used clear before, what game are they for?

Quoted from MustangPaul:

Hey PACMAN do you know where I can get 1/4-20, 1 and 3/4 inch long clear plastic nuts and bolts? Hex head bolts would be fine. Thanks for any help.

#1059 3 years ago
Quoted from PACMAN:

Hmmm never used clear before, what game are they for?

Well, beatmaster made me a custom shooter housing light up for my Batman Forever. Have you seen his shooter light ups? It lights the big 6 bolt plate (on edge) the shooter gun is on and because the light up plastic lights up the whole plastic I was thinking that instead of mounting that plate with 6 regular bolts that the light would also light up the 6 bolt heads if they were clear plastic. Because there are 6 bolts holding that plate on the clear plastic bolts would not have to be tightened down very hard, hard enough to break them. It's a crazy idea I know but I think it would look way cool.

#1060 3 years ago
Quoted from PACMAN:

image_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpg

please let me get a ride in you secret time machine

#1061 3 years ago
Quoted from robotron:

please let me get a ride in you secret time machine

Take a number

#1062 3 years ago

New baby...

Ps. I'm the best player in the universe
Well... My ol lady might be a little better

image_(resized).jpg

#1063 3 years ago

Finished Section Z a couple months ago. Could only find this 1 pic.

IMG_2281_(resized).jpg

#1064 3 years ago
Quoted from PACMAN:

Finished Section Z a couple months ago. Could only find this 1 pic.

IMG_2281_(resized).jpg

I've seen a few of your posts now, you do really nice work! So do you have a store where you restore and sell games, or are all these restores for your personal collection?

#1065 3 years ago
Quoted from Reality_Studio:

I've seen a few of your posts now, you do really nice work! So do you have a store where you restore and sell games, or are all these restores for your personal collection?

They're all done for me

#1066 3 years ago

Thanks! Currently i'm only restoring games in my collection. I may restore games for others later but i'm not sure i'm going to go that route yet.

Quoted from Reality_Studio:

#1067 3 years ago
Quoted from PACMAN:

Thanks! Currently i'm only restoring games in my collection. I may restore games for others later but i'm not sure i'm going to go that route yet.

How many games do you work on at a time? You seem to be pumping them out at a pretty steady pace.

#1068 3 years ago

Usually about 20 active projects at a time.

Quoted from pinballsmith:

How many games do you work on at a time? You seem to be pumping them out at a pretty steady pace.

1 week later
#1069 3 years ago

Just finished this little RasPi-based bartop multicade.

Also have an Atari Badlands (which I think is a converted Double Dragon) and a full size MAME cabinet (which I converted from Run and Gun 2) that I built about 14 years ago (and probably haven't turned on for about 6 years).

image_(resized).jpg

#1070 3 years ago

pacman eat your heart out

image_(resized).jpg

image_(resized).jpg

image_(resized).jpg

image_(resized).jpg

image_(resized).jpg

#1071 3 years ago

got this firefox coming soon:

image_(resized).jpg

image_(resized).jpg

image_(resized).jpg

#1072 3 years ago
Quoted from PACMAN:

Slither was a humongous pain in the ass.
Original cabinet. Made new stencils, color matched, painted and clear coated.
Was missing PCB, had to track one down and get it working.
Had to rebuild the power supply.
Build a new wiring harness.
Touch up the bezel glass.
Luckily the CPO is original and nearly flawless, a little Krud Kutter and it came out super clean.
Powder coated the coin door and brackets.
New buttons, new 2 1/4 trac ball, new monitor, new speakers, new t-molding, new locks keys….
IMG_7806.jpg
IMG_7807.jpg
IMG_7808.jpg
IMG_7811.JPG
IMG_7812.JPG
IMG_7813.jpg
IMG_7814.jpg
IMG_7815.jpg

Did you laminate the front of the cabinet by any chance? I've been debating laminating the front of mine for durability reasons.

#1073 3 years ago
Quoted from robotron:

got this firefox coming soon:

image_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpg

That looks like it weighs a ton....but it looks really nice.

#1074 3 years ago
Quoted from robotron:

got this firefox coming soon

keeping it a firefox or converting it to a dedicated major havoc?

#1075 3 years ago
Quoted from j_m_:

keeping it a firefox or converting it to a dedicated major havoc?

i have a major havoc ur. this game staying a firefox. would never convert any arcade games.

image_(resized).jpg

#1076 3 years ago

Very, very nice.

Quoted from robotron:

pacman eat your heart out

image_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpg

#1077 3 years ago

Nope but did spray a light clear coat. Only use automotive, all others will yellow.

Quoted from pinballsmith:

Did you laminate the front of the cabinet by any chance? I've been debating laminating the front of mine for durability reasons.

#1078 3 years ago

Nevermind, nothing to see here.

2 weeks later
#1079 3 years ago

Picked up a nice Gorf today. Needs some board repair but the cabinet is nice and I got it for a nice price.

24724339629_ecd68acafe_k_(resized).jpg

#1080 3 years ago

Only one i have is a Super Mario Bros. conversion in a red Nintendo cabinet but would like to add some others if space wasn't an issue, pins take priority on space

#1081 3 years ago
Quoted from Meph:

Picked up a nice Gorf today. Needs some board repair but the cabinet is nice and I got it for a nice price.

24724339629_ecd68acafe_k_(resized).jpg

That looks to be in great shape.

#1082 3 years ago

Its really F-ing stupid that this thread is in the basement. Coin operated ARCADE GAMES are VERY closely related to pinball but this thread is lumped into a garbage bin with threads about Blow Jobs, Playboys, Drinking, NCAA, Cigars, Bowling, Jeeps, Partying, Concert Tickets, Politics, GETTING HIGH and on and on. Plus it doesn't show up in my active threads so i have to go digging through all the lame BS in the basement to find it. I'm officially LEAVING this thread forever and taking my games with me.

#1083 3 years ago
Quoted from PACMAN:

Its really F-ing stupid that this thread is in the basement. Coin operated ARCADE GAMES are VERY closely related to pinball but this thread is lumped into a garbage bin with threads about Blow Jobs, Playboys, Drinking, NCAA, Cigars, Bowling, Jeeps, Partying, Concert Tickets, Politics, GETTING HIGH and on and on. Plus it doesn't show up in my active threads so i have to go digging through all the lame BS in the basement to find it. I'm officially LEAVING this thread forever and taking my games with me.

The Basement is one of the worst thing that's happened to the forums. It's like it's here only for mods to hide topics!

#1084 3 years ago

Be sad to see ya go Pacman. I did ask Robin ages ago in a pm message how he would feel about a club thread specifically for Arcade machines but never got a reply back, i guess it got lost in the sea of pm's he probably receives. I'm not even sure if "Club status" actually places threads automatically into the above ground floors
Maybe we can ask and see if this is possible??

#1085 3 years ago
Quoted from PACMAN:

Aw man, I REALLY enjoyed seeing your OUTSTANDING games. Your a true craftsman.

#1086 3 years ago

Finally picked up my favorite machine over the winter. Took me two years to find and I paid more than I wanted to but it's allllll mine.

FullSizeRender_7_(resized).jpg

#1087 3 years ago
Quoted from PACMAN:

Plus it doesn't show up in my active threads so i have to go digging through all the lame BS in the basement to find it. I'm officially LEAVING this thread forever and taking my games with me.

You could just change the setting to show the basement with regular threads...that is what I did.

#1088 3 years ago
Quoted from Flake:

Finally picked up my favorite machine over the winter. Took me two years to find and I paid more than I wanted to but it's allllll mine.
FullSizeRender_7_(resized).jpg

welcome to the club

image_(resized).jpg

1 week later
#1090 3 years ago

laser grail!

image_(resized).jpg

#1091 3 years ago

Beautiful!

Quoted from robotron:

laser grail!

image_(resized).jpg

#1092 3 years ago
Quoted from robotron:

laser grail!

image_(resized).jpg

Does it work?

#1093 3 years ago

all original. works great! i have a spare cd player for it. gonna also get a dexter board just in case.

#1094 3 years ago

Awesome! I played that game once as a kid on a road trip and was always disappointed that I never saw it again, would check every arcade for it. Someday I'll play it in Daphne at least (or maybe it's best left as a memory).

#1095 3 years ago

Just brought this home in the last few days and it will need a bit of work to get it back to nice condition. Currently the board doesn't fire up but shouldn't be an issue to get going. You guys will probably notice first up that it has non-original US release Side Art, this is the art work they were released with in Oz (gotta love that Toyota Landcruiser doing some scrub bashing) and YEP that's a gum tree in the background although missing the normally ever present "Drop Bear" Someone has also attached (very crudely) a steering wheel off an Atari Sprint machine as well. Another difference in the Oz cab is how the pedal units attach to the main cab, all up the cab is in pretty decent shape structurally. There's some chunks out of the side art decals but i doubt very much i can get these redone though and the after market decals are only the US version. Anyone got any ideas on how i can go about recreating the side art?? The next project has BEGUN

DSC02094_(resized).JPG

DSC02095_(resized).JPG

DSC02096_(resized).JPG

DSC02097_(resized).JPG

DSC02098_(resized).JPG

#1096 3 years ago

Love the FJ40 on the cab!

#1097 3 years ago

My Big Blue finally learned a few new tricks...

image_(resized).jpg

image_(resized).jpg

image_(resized).jpg

#1098 3 years ago

selling some pins to make more room for my vids

#1099 3 years ago

Them's fightin' words round these parts.

Quoted from labnip:

beavis-and-butt-head-fighting_(resized).jpg

#1100 3 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

I've got $2K for that tron LE of yours

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 239.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Tilttopper
$ 89.99
$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus
$ 75.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 23.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 18.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 39.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 119.00
Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Pimp
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
$ 26.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 4.49
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
€ 279.00
Displays
PINBALLSP
$ 12.99
$ 999.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 90.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Docquest Pinball Mods
There are 2688 posts in this topic. You are on page 22 of 54.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside