20240401_120541.jpg
20240401_120549.jpg
Screenshot_20240402_133139_Facebook.jpg
IMG_2065 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2066 (resized).jpeg
20240313_195826 (resized).jpg
IMG_0071 (resized).JPG
IMG_0075 (resized).JPG
There are 4,473 posts in this topic. You are on page 19 of 90.
#901 8 years ago
Quoted from PACMAN:

Polishing up a super rare one right now.
Here's the control panel

image.jpg

I remember playing snake pit in the arcades back in the day. good times
I never understood why they bothered to list the whip joystick as an 8-way (on the cpo) when you could only whip in the 4 cardinal directions

#902 8 years ago
Quoted from PACMAN:

Well after mangling my back playing paintball with my Boy Scout troop 2 months ago I'm finally back to restoring games.
Here's one that's not too common... Atari Fast Freddie.
image.jpg image.jpg

I didn't know you were involved with Scouts. I'm a proud Eagle Scout myself. I've been meaning to get back into it to help out my local troop.

#903 8 years ago
Quoted from jwwhite15:

Isn't it funny how things go through ebb and flow? You don't see something new you want at a good price for months and then you have 5 new machines.

And you guys thought I was kidding... I got my hands on a double locker. There is about 30 pieces here and still have to remove about 15 more.

If you see something you like or are in need of some redemption games or deluxe machines let me know. Haven't turned everything on yet but PM me with questions and I will get you answers. Thanx in advance.

2015-10-30 12.25.11.jpg2015-10-30 12.25.11.jpg2015-10-30 12.25.06.jpg2015-10-30 12.25.06.jpg2015-10-30 12.25.16.jpg2015-10-30 12.25.16.jpg

#904 8 years ago
Quoted from jwwhite15:

And you guys thought I was kidding... I got my hands on a double locker. There is about 30 pieces here and still have to remove about 15 more.
If you see something you like or are in need of some redemption games or deluxe machines let me know. Haven't turned everything on yet but PM me with questions and I will get you answers. Thanx in advance.
2015-10-30 12.25.11.jpg 2015-10-30 12.25.06.jpg 2015-10-30 12.25.16.jpg

You got a MACH 3 in there?

#905 8 years ago
Quoted from jwwhite15:

2015-10-30 12.25.11.jpg 2015-10-30 12.25.06.jpg 2015-10-30 12.25.16.jpg

That Galaga and that Dynamo cabinet should be able to find a home easily. And is that a Rowe BC-3500 behind Top Skater?

#906 8 years ago
Quoted from girloveswaffles:

And is that a Rowe BC-3500 behind Top Skater?

It is, but it doesn't have the bill accepter.

#907 8 years ago
Quoted from jwwhite15:

It is, but it doesn't have the bill accepter.

BA-50s are easy to get. it's the other parts (especially the power supply) that are harder to get and cost a lot.
And if it has a coin acceptor kit that's even better.

#908 8 years ago

I sold most of my vids to make room for pins over the last couple of years, but the vids are starting to make a comeback.

Bubbles
Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom
Super Sprint
Rastan (soon to be converted back into Robotron)
Centipede cabaret
Stunt Cycle
Big Buck Safari (for sale or trade)
Pole Position cockpit (will be delivered soon)
Roadblasters cockpit (will be delivered soon, and will need some work)

I am actually considering putting my No Fear up for sale or trade to get more arcade games. I found that Metallica is the pin I play 99% of the time, so I don't feel the need to have too many others.

#909 8 years ago
Quoted from Nexyss:

I sold most of my vids to make room for pins over the last couple of years, but the vids are starting to make a comeback.
Bubbles
Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom
Super Sprint
Rastan (soon to be converted back into Robotron)
Centipede cabaret
Stunt Cycle
Big Buck Safari (for sale or trade)
Pole Position cockpit (will be delivered soon)
Roadblasters cockpit (will be delivered soon, and will need some work)
I am actually considering putting my No Fear up for sale or trade to get more arcade games. I found that Metallica is the pin I play 99% of the time, so I don't feel the need to have too many others.

ahhhh man... would be awesome to have a roadblasters cockpit. will you post pix of it when you get it ??

#910 8 years ago

Marble Madness added to the mix tonight!! Needs a little love but boots up and plays

Already have side art and a new CPO for it.

Chris

DSCF9707.jpgDSCF9707.jpg

DSCF9706.jpgDSCF9706.jpg

DSCF9708.jpgDSCF9708.jpg

#911 8 years ago

Putting my Zaxxon up for trade, pm if you want pics.

#912 8 years ago

Well this restore project is finally finished after a bloody long time (been over a year since this machine was dragged out from under a blokes house), it was T-rashed at the start of this "mission", every metal part rusted to hell, virtually no stickers left, the front part of the shroud was busted from the top of the monitor (in the middle) almost up to the top and cracked in a lot of other areas, the monitor was cactus (snapped off at the back) and the game board was too corroded to be used (also the complimentary rat turds ). It also had been altered over the years in various places (checker plate metal panels on the base sides) and bits just plain missing (all the chrome edging). I can't thank my bro enough for the awesome fibreglass repair job and fantastic paint job on the upper shrouds, without that it just wouldn't have come together. I've tried to keep this machine as original as possible but there's some obvious omissions, mainly the chrome edging (very hard to find) and to be honest i didn't want to spend the extra time making them from scratch. It's also difficult to find accurate pics for decal placement, a search on google reveals machines with varying placements and missing stickers. In the end i used an original flyer as a guide but i've also taken a few liberties as well. Although i really felt i did a good job on my Super Sprint restore THIS one is my fav so far

DSC01790.jpgDSC01790.jpg

DSC01791.jpgDSC01791.jpg

DSC01796.jpgDSC01796.jpg

DSC01792.jpgDSC01792.jpg

DSC01795.jpgDSC01795.jpg

DSC01797.jpgDSC01797.jpg

DSC01793.jpgDSC01793.jpg

DSC01794.jpgDSC01794.jpg

#913 8 years ago
Quoted from Mancave:

Well this restore project is finally finished after a bloody long time (been over a year since this machine was dragged out from under a blokes house), it was T-rashed at the start of this "mission", every metal part rusted to hell, virtually no stickers left, the front part of the shroud was busted from the top of the monitor (in the middle) almost up to the top and cracked in a lot of other areas, the monitor was cactus (snapped off at the back) and the game board was too corroded to be used (also the complimentary rat turds ). It also had been altered over the years in various places (checker plate metal panels on the base sides) and bits just plain missing (all the chrome edging). I can't thank my bro enough for the awesome fibreglass repair job and fantastic paint job on the upper shrouds, without that it just wouldn't have come together. I've tried to keep this machine as original as possible but there's some obvious omissions, mainly the chrome edging (very hard to find) and to be honest i didn't want to spend the extra time making them from scratch. It's also difficult to find accurate pics for decal placement, a search on google reveals machines with varying placements and missing stickers. In the end i used an original flyer as a guide but i've also taken a few liberties as well. Although i really felt i did a good job on my Super Sprint restore THIS one is my fav so far

DSC01790.jpg DSC01791.jpg DSC01796.jpg DSC01792.jpg DSC01795.jpg DSC01797.jpg DSC01793.jpg DSC01794.jpg

WOW, that looks new. Excellent job.

#914 8 years ago

That Super Hang On looks amazing! Well done!

Chris

#915 8 years ago

Nice pickup! This one is on my top 5 want list. I'm slowly putting one together myself. Picked up a daughterboard and control panel so far. Just need to find a System 1 cab and marquee.

Quoted from SilverUnicorn:

Marble Madness added to the mix tonight!! Needs a little love but boots up and plays
Already have side art and a new CPO for it.
Chris

DSCF9707.jpg DSCF9706.jpg DSCF9708.jpg

#916 8 years ago
Quoted from japespin:

Nice pickup! This one is on my top 5 want list. I'm slowly putting one together myself. Picked up a daughterboard and control panel so far. Just need to find a System 1 cab and marquee.

Very nice! If you get a cabinet, there is something with the main board that need to be present in order to run Marble Madness, but I forget what it is. I read that over on KLOV a while back. Marble Madness main board can run any Atari System 1 daughter card, but not the other way around. I will see if I can fin the thread for you. Don't want you to get one and have it not work

System 1 Atari games to me are like the William's System 11 pins. I used to have Roadblasters, Indiana Jones, Peter Packrat - I love them all! Now with Marble Madness in the mix I might re-visit getting some of the others again.

Chris

Edit:
http://forums.arcade-museum.com/showthread.php?t=251637&highlight=marble+madness+main+board
http://forums.arcade-museum.com/showthread.php?t=211501&highlight=marble+madness+main+board
There are others too, but this should be what you need to know.

#917 8 years ago

I have a board set, wiring harness and marquee for galaga 3, I'd like to find a cab and control panel for it... But only if I stumble on it for a good price

The likelihood of that happening is almost zero

#918 8 years ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

I have a board set, wiring harness and marquee for galaga 3, I'd like to find a cab and control panel for it... But only if I stumble on it for a good price
The likelihood of that happening is almost zero

Worse comes to worse, you could always get a reproduction cabinet from Arcade Shop LLC:

http://www.arcadeshop.com/cabinets/cabinets.htm

... and if it has the same pin out as Galaga and other Namco games of the period, they sell harnesses too. The real trick would be to get the original "Gaplus" marquee and ROMs to go with the boards.

#919 8 years ago

One of a kind Super Mario Bros 3

Spent a year chasing my tail on the decisions for the graphics. Uses a CRT and an original NES. Not exactly coin op, but looks, plays and sounds amazing
Going up for sale

image.jpgimage.jpg
image_1.jpgimage_1.jpg

#920 8 years ago

Crazy dupe post

#921 8 years ago

Damnit, I would love this.
Great job there.

#923 8 years ago

Thanks guys! It's tons of fun, seems I havnt lost my skill on this game

#924 8 years ago
Quoted from girloveswaffles:

Worse comes to worse, you could always get a reproduction cabinet from Arcade Shop LLC:
http://www.arcadeshop.com/cabinets/cabinets.htm
... and if it has the same pin out as Galaga and other Namco games of the period, they sell harnesses too. The real trick would be to get the original "Gaplus" marquee and ROMs to go with the boards.

I've got a complete, original and up and running Gaplus that I'm looking to sell. everything is original (matching serial no's) with the glass marquee. the artwork on the control panel and cabinet is probably what I would give an 7.5/10 and some idiot before me taped up the instruction card windows on the glass bezel with electrical tape.

I just recapped the monitor and it looks beautiful. the only issue is a weird graphical glitch for the last ship in reserve (down in the lower left corner of the screen). I've verified all of the roms and everything checks out ok.

pics upon request

#925 8 years ago
Quoted from j_m_:

I've got a complete, original and up and running Gaplus that I'm looking to sell. everything is original (matching serial no's) with the glass marquee. the artwork on the control panel and cabinet is probably what I would give an 7.5/10 and some idiot before me taped up the instruction card windows on the glass bezel with electrical tape.
I just recapped the monitor and it looks beautiful. the only issue is a weird graphical glitch for the last ship in reserve (down in the lower left corner of the screen). I've verified all of the roms and everything checks out ok.
pics upon request

where are you located??

#926 8 years ago
Quoted from j_m_:

pics upon request

Seriously !!!! You have all my fav games

#927 8 years ago

Ok, last post for these here, then its off to CL and Ebay. Still have some of the same ones and also adding a couple cause I need room. Any interests please let me know. Thanx.

Polaris Cabaret - works and looks great - 800
DKJr - works great ugly paint job - 600
Speedy PacMan (w/turbo chip) - works great looks nice - 600
NeoGeo 4 slot - new controls, control decal, 4 games - 600
Arch Rivals - looks and play good - 400
Track and Field - New overlay, no Bezel, ugly paint job, nice monitor and plays great - 600

I also have Brand New cocktail tables (2 types) if anyone is interested. Run 412 vertical games or 412 vertical and 621 horizontal. Very nice and come with 1yr warranty. $1200/1400 respectively.

#928 8 years ago
Quoted from ENDOFLINE:

where are you located??

michigan

#929 8 years ago

I recently acquired a Big Buck Hunter Call of the Wild (2006). It's an upgrade kit in a Big Buck Hunter II cabinet. Not a classic 80's game, but a lot of fun!

image.jpegimage.jpeg

#930 8 years ago
Quoted from dphelps:

I recently acquired a Big Buck Hunter Call of the Wild (2006). It's an upgrade kit in a Big Buck Hunter II cabinet. Not a classic 80's game, but a lot of fun!

image.jpeg

I believe that is the perfect room for that fun game!

#931 8 years ago

What is the pinside of arcade forums?
Do they have a site with summary of each arcade game?
i know of klov

#932 8 years ago
Quoted from PorkChopExpress:

What is the pinside of arcade forums?
Do they have a site with summary of each arcade game?
i know of klov

klov is the one, and from there you can go to iam that lists every game.

#933 8 years ago

WHOA... I had no idea about this whatsoever! Based on that thread it looks like Roadblasters may be the only other main board with the required LETA chip required to plug in the MM board, yes?

Thanks for the heads-up. I'll have to keep this in mind as I put the pieces together.../

Quoted from SilverUnicorn:

Very nice! If you get a cabinet, there is something with the main board that need to be present in order to run Marble Madness, but I forget what it is. I read that over on KLOV a while back. Marble Madness main board can run any Atari System 1 daughter card, but not the other way around. I will see if I can fin the thread for you. Don't want you to get one and have it not work
System 1 Atari games to me are like the William's System 11 pins. I used to have Roadblasters, Indiana Jones, Peter Packrat - I love them all! Now with Marble Madness in the mix I might re-visit getting some of the others again.
Chris
Edit:
http://forums.arcade-museum.com/showthread.php?t=251637&highlight=marble+madness+main+board
http://forums.arcade-museum.com/showthread.php?t=211501&highlight=marble+madness+main+board
There are others too, but this should be what you need to know.

#934 8 years ago

I might finally be getting a Slither as part of a trade. The thing needs work, but I'm no stranger to bringing something back to life.

#935 8 years ago

I have this bud tapper with color art. first 100 were made with color art and then some bally numbers cruncher said he could save 30.00 a game and the went with the pewter side art. there were about 3200 made in the run.

TAPPER1.jpgTAPPER1.jpg

TAPPER2.jpgTAPPER2.jpg

TAPPER3.jpgTAPPER3.jpg

#936 8 years ago

nos make trax cabaret. was in the box since 1981, I opened it this summer!

arcade_017.jpgarcade_017.jpg

arcade_016.jpgarcade_016.jpg

arcade_015.jpgarcade_015.jpg

arcade_019.jpgarcade_019.jpg

arcade_020.jpgarcade_020.jpg

#937 8 years ago

heres a very rare one....professor pacman!

arcade_021.jpgarcade_021.jpg

arcade_026.jpgarcade_026.jpg

#938 8 years ago

kozmik krooz'r

kk_008.jpgkk_008.jpg

kk_004.jpgkk_004.jpg

kk_009.jpgkk_009.jpg

kk_001.jpgkk_001.jpg

#939 8 years ago

boy, they really got their money's worth out of the tron joystick, didn't they?

that's got to be the 4th or 5th title that I've seen where it was used.

in other news, does anyone have any q*bert joysticks that they'd like to part with? I'm attempting to restore 2 cabinets right now and those are the last pieces of the puzzle. good money will be offered!

#940 8 years ago
Quoted from j_m_:

boy, they really got their money's worth out of the tron joystick, didn't they?
that's got to be the 4th or 5th title that I've seen where it was used.

Actually, that style joy stick came out with GORF, Two years before Tron.

#941 8 years ago

Finally finished up my Space Harrier upright. I cut and screenprinted new gauges. NOS rubber boot and buttons. Created new side art, redid metal, new monitor, etcimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

#942 8 years ago

that's looks really, really nice. great job!

#943 8 years ago
Quoted from PACMAN:

Finally finished up my Space Harrier upright. I cut and screenprinted new gauges. NOS rubber boot and buttons. Created new side art, redid metal, new monitor, etcimage.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Rare to see a Seiko door in that good of shape.

#944 8 years ago

Right now I have Donkey Kong, Street Fighter 2 Championship Ed., Arkanoid Cocktail and Time Killers in a Track & Field Cab.

#945 8 years ago

my new lineup:

#946 8 years ago

is anyone looking for either of the following (michigan location)?
gaplus - matching serial no. cabinet, monitor and board set/power sled
all original including the glass marquee and bezel (bezel has electrical tape mess where instruction card windows are). the monitor (an electrohome G07) has been degaused and re-capped and the display is nice and crisp. the coin door has been restored with 2 working coin mechs and slots with a lock installed. the cpo is a bit rough per a 30 year old game. cabinet is probably a 7.5/10. artwork is 95% intact

donkey kong cocktail - matching serial no. board set, monitor, transformer and power sled
the monitor has been degaused and recapped. audio board recapped and the display looks beautiful. (3) new tubular cam locks have been installed for the table hinges and coin door. it looks nice for its age with no rust. a new coin door plate and hardware has been installed. the glass top corner brackets are bright and clean.

pm for more details, photos

#947 8 years ago

i'm looking for a Make Trax mini/cabaret.
PM here

#948 8 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

i'm looking for a Make Trax mini/cabaret.
PM here

I think I know where a make trax full size is

#949 8 years ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

I think I know where a make trax full size is

I wish I had the space for full size.
I'm barely squeezing them in now

#950 8 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

I wish I had the space for full size.
I'm barely squeezing them in now

Same here.

I grabbed an empty robotron from a bulk deal a while back. Fully gutted. Not even any back doors. So for fun I put in an Xbox 360 and wired up a few analog controllers. Now I've got geometry wars 1,2,3 and other twin stick shooters running. Pretty fun for a holiday project.

Purists will hate it, but geometry wars with twin sticks is priceless.
No hacking done, can restore back to stock when the itch hits me

I had a 21", 19" viewable view sonic CRT monitor to use, so I get pixels and scan lines and HD

image.jpgimage.jpg
image_1.jpgimage_1.jpg
image_2.jpgimage_2.jpg

There are 4,473 posts in this topic. You are on page 19 of 90.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-arcade-games-do-you-own/page/19 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.