(Topic ID: 48853)

What annoys you when non-pinheads come over....

By tpellowe

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lowepg.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 10 years ago

I Grin and bear it.

Probably just like my wine-nerd friends do when I serve screw-top wine at dinner club

#13 10 years ago
    Quoted from houseofpin:

What is a "death save".....this should be good.

Here's a gentle example (bang back and a death save)

#28 10 years ago

It's funny what guests will like.

Really young kids: seem to like pinball- standing on a chair- banging away!
    Older kids: try pinball - tend to gravitate to MAME cabinet....
    Younger adults: same as the older kids
    Forty-somethings and up: more evenly split between pins and Mame

Of all my surprises- the biggest was a 2-player basketball shooting game I picked up. EVERYONE loves it... Lol- I thought it would be the first to go when I needed more space- but now I can't - my kids would revolt!

#31 10 years ago
    Quoted from cosmokramer:

I have to agree with some of the others, its definitely when someone leaves the machine in the middle of a game

Videogame generation... You can walk away from ms pacman and I will eventually end by itself....

#44 10 years ago

Theres a great death save video'd in the PAPA ACDC tutorial if I recall correctly... it was near the end and it was done so matter-of-factly I had to rewind and watch it a few times

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lowepg.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-annoys-you-when-non-pinheads-come-over?tu=lowepg and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.