10 months ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 months ago by DNO
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

#1 10 months ago

Just got my Iron Maiden Pro yesterday. I followed the setup instructions, which include having the bubble in the level between the black lines, which results in a 6.5 degree pitch. I've seen a few comments of people setting it up with a steeper incline, and was curious what angle others have set it to, and why.

1 week later
#2 10 months ago

7.0 - This is merely what I arrived at when trying to get the auto-plunge to stop hitting the upper left flipper.

#4 10 months ago

Not counting down. Mine's at 6.8

#5 10 months ago

When I bring a game home and put the legs on for the first time. On the front legs, I start with the levelers four rotations from all the way in. On the back legs, I start with the levelers fourteen rotations from all the way in. After that I level the front end of the machine, than do the back end of the machine. I did this one time just eyeing one of my other pins. When I set them up that way my slope is somewhere in the 6.6-6.8 range. At that point I play a few games on the machine and see if I like it. Adjust as needed after that.

#6 10 months ago

#7 10 months ago
Quoted from Quadrat:

On the front legs, I start with the levelers four rotations from all the way in.

I always start with the front levellers all the way in. Any extension at all on any leg, seems to add wobble, even more if the lock nut isn't tightened.
I like to sit the front low and stable, the back about half the leveller, and balance from there, nearly always raising the back of the game to adjust.
I like games pretty steep, and this is usually just right in what I consider "good" playing pitch.
Flat games just play a little "off", I always try to avoid that.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 19.95
$ 150.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames
$ 79.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 15.00
Lighting - Led
3D MODS
$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 18.00
Cabinet - Decals
Top-Notch Target Shields
$ 399.95
Sale Pending!
West Bloomfield Township, MI
$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Granville, OH
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 399.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Great American Pinball
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Machine - For Sale
Waukesha, WI
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
$ 26.50
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 50.00
$ 84.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside