Topic Stats

• 58 posts
  • 36 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by pinkid
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 5 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

90E2AA77-D8E2-4DD6-AB42-9320639366BF (resized).jpeg
received_651651818619207 (resized).jpeg
received_378380296369977 (resized).jpeg
received_2247749391915061 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20190422-191650_Facebook (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider scoot.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#35 1 year ago

Some frisket paper, xacto knife and an airbrush would fix the wear spots in a jiffy. Any noob can do it with a little patience.

#37 1 year ago
Quoted from Pecos:

That’s weird about the wear spot on the playfield because I don’t see any wear around the inserts. The spinners look nice. Hard to tell with the backglass. I see maybe a scratch but no major chunks of art missing. It appears to be in pretty decent shape cosmetically but it is hard to tell from pictures.
Aside from what has already been mentioned about the alkaline damage on the MPU and the burned connectors on the rectifier board (just replace the rectifier board for $50 from barakandl, replace and repin connectors) I would want to know if all of the plasma displays are working with no burn marks before I paid upwards of $800 for it.
This would be a good project pin to learn on, if that is something you might enjoy or some skills that you want to learn.

I agree. I find working on pins just as rewarding as playing them. And there are many people here on pinside that can help if you get stuck. Just be careful getting your first pin. Once you start you will quickly want more.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
€ 3.95
Flipper Parts
Multigame
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Brick, NJ
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Nashville, TENNESSEE
Displays
PinballSolutions.eu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider scoot.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside