• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

jacko-balcony-3.gif
i-spy-cosby-culp_l.jpg
king of pop.jpg
There are 58 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 8 years ago

Faking no way you just can't make sh/t like that up. I just really think it is sad just like the guys that thought OJ was awesome. I can remember Bruce on the wheaties box thinking he was great! Was is the key word now.

#52 8 years ago
Quoted from CNKay:

Faking no way you just can't make sh/t like that up. I just really think it is sad just like the guys that thought OJ was awesome. I can remember Bruce on the wheaties box thinking he was great! Was is the key word now.

It is the family he is connected to that makes it skeptical for me. Had he not been part of that talentless useless family that does anything for fame, $$$, and attention, I wouldn't have any second thoughts about it.

#53 8 years ago
Quoted from Captain_Kirk:

Except that some of his accusers are not what you called trailer trash bimbos. A few are very prominent women, who have no need for money or fame.
That's what's damning to me.

So was Anita Hill. She still is very prominent but has remained so quietly as a college professor. I actually believed her but there are millions of Americans who didn't (or chose to ignore her). Anita didn't wait 40 years to accuse Clarence Thomas of sexual harassment though and didn't do so after spending the last several decades promoting him. She also didn't stand to make a dime and instead was risking a lot more than she stood to gain by accusing Thomas. That's why IMO she was 1000 times more believable than the Cosby accusers.

Most of these so-called "prominent" accusers of Bill Cosby were saying how great of a guy he was just a few months ago and now all of a sudden "remember" how he raped them forty years ago. All of these women accusers stand to make millions.

#54 8 years ago

MJ beat the law suit mode:
get two balls stuck in the lawyers office, pay a 4.5 million point penalty then the balls are released

1 year later
#56 7 years ago

Timely, I watched a rerun of South Park. It was the MJ episode. They call him, Mr. Jefferson, . It was funny as hell. You should take a look at it. Unbelievable.

#57 7 years ago

How do you know when it's bed time at Michaels house?

When the big hand, touches the little hand.

I would pass on that pin.

#58 7 years ago

No MJ pin please. Vince Neil, terrible singer also has a vehicular manslaughter record. But since he's royalty, he didn't do much or any jail time. 2 sets of rules.............MJ had enough money to buy his way out of trouble. Shameful........

There are 58 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-about-a-michael-jackson-theme/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.