New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 126106)

What about a michael Jackson theme

By pinnaf

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 58 posts
  • 38 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by pinkid
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 3 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

jacko-balcony-3.gif
i-spy-cosby-culp_l.jpg
king of pop.jpg

There are 58 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 5 years ago

Not a huge fan of the music but it's pretty cool

Thriller multiball
Moonwalk multiball set up like the BSD mist-ball except for 2 balls crusin across in an alternative pattern!
Beat it countdown
Gotta be startin somethin at start of game

And many more possibilities

Now stern has to jump on those rights...... I am sure that wouldn't cost much.....sigh

#2 5 years ago

I am going to have to give that theme a thumbs down due to all the controversy that surrounded him. My opinion...

#3 5 years ago

Well it wouldn't be the worst idea ever

#5 5 years ago

just going to keep my mouth shut on this one

#6 5 years ago
Quoted from Ballsofsteel:

just going to keep my mouth shut on this one

Some wine in a soda can will loosen you up a bit.

#7 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Some wine in a soda can will loosen you up a bit.

usually I prefer some Bacardi in my Dr. Pepper can

#9 5 years ago

Not sure a pinball machine about a guy eating popcorn in comments threads would be very interesting.

#10 5 years ago

Sooooo...that's what he was talking about when he said "just beat it." It was pinball. Yeah, great theme.

#11 5 years ago

Is there a 2 ball multi-ball where you have to get both balls in his mouth at the same time, kind of like Rudy??

#12 5 years ago

After reading the Kiss thread I was wondering if anybody would bring up MJ.

#13 5 years ago

I would think there would be a fairly big market for a Michael Jackson pin. He has/had just as big of a following (if not bigger) than most of the music-related pins made to date have. The price of licensing might be forbidding though.

#14 5 years ago

It could have a bedroom ball lock.

#15 5 years ago

i would love a MJ pinball, but i do think there is still too much stigmatism around him and his activities later in his life.

Even if you don't like him on a personal level, there is no way that you can say he didn't have some of the best music of his time.

#16 5 years ago

Put me down for the Captain EO LE.

#17 5 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

there is no way that you can say he didn't have some of the best music of his time.

I'll give him Thriller album, but that's it for his adult career.

#18 5 years ago
king of pop.jpg
#20 5 years ago

I would not be caught dead playing it. Just you mentioning it is kind of creepy sorry

#21 5 years ago

I WAS a fan of OJ Simpson. I am not anymore.
I WAS a fan of Bill Cosby. I am not anymore.
I WAS a fan of Vince Neil. I am not anymore.
The list goes on...
I WAS a fan of MJ. I am not anymore. I would not endorse it as a pinball theme.

#22 5 years ago

Cabinet fades to almost white after the first week.

#23 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Well it wouldn't be the worst idea ever

No, but pretty darn close

#24 5 years ago
Quoted from BackFlipper:

I WAS a fan of Bill Cosby.

Me too.

i-spy-cosby-culp_l.jpg

#25 5 years ago

& comes with your choice of several different nose Mods

#26 5 years ago

I can already see the DMD animations.

jacko-balcony-3.gif

#27 5 years ago
Quoted from Jean-Luc-Picard:

I can already see the DMD animations.
jacko-balcony-3.gif

You just won the thread, well done sir.

#28 5 years ago

I'm so glad that pedo is dead.

#29 5 years ago

Tee Hee ..... Bubbles Extra Ball

#30 5 years ago

This would be the beginning of a series of pins:

MJ Pin, has white glove hand like JM that grabs a crotch. Collect little kids in the mansion. Sleep over video mode.

Then, Jeffery Dahmer pin. Collect neighbors, bury the body multiball. Cook body parts video mode.

Charlie Manson pin, nothing but confusing dribble and mayhem. Then marry a local girl of your choice video mode.

My favorite, Obama pin. While laying on a gurney in the hospital you try and correct your injuries while they tell you that you are not covered for that. Obama video golf mode. Try and find the real birth certificate mode. Final Armageddon mode.

Just a slow night in the shop.

#31 5 years ago

This theme is dead on arrival.

#32 5 years ago

Definatly not for me.

#33 5 years ago

He was never convicted of anything. In the mid-1990s, Michael Jackson was accused of child sexual abuse, but the civil case was settled out of court for an undisclosed amount and no formal charges were brought. In 2005, he was tried and acquitted of further child sexual abuse allegations and several other charges after the jury found him not guilty on all counts.

I mean, some may still think he was guilty but jurys who saw a lot more evidence than any of us ever did failed to convict the dude. Was he a little "creepy" and weird? Yes, but he was not a convicted child molester like Gary Glitter or anything. Most of the other famous people others are automatically condemning on here because of stories thay may have seen in the media have never been convicted either. Bill Cosby is innocent until proven guilty in my eyes. I don't care how many gold-diggers come out 40 years later claiming he raped them.

Some on here seem to place a lot more faith in the National Enquirer than others do. All celbrities are targets for stuff like this.

#34 5 years ago
Quoted from Gatecrasher:

Bill Cosby is innocent until proven guilty in my eyes. I don't care how many gold-diggers come out 40 years later claiming he raped them.

Except that some of his accusers are not what you called trailer trash bimbos. A few are very prominent women, who have no need for money or fame.

That's what's damning to me.

#35 5 years ago

OJ wasn't convicted of killing his wife either but he did it. Beside, what grown ass man has other peoples children stay at his home to have "sleep overs". The parent of these kids should be convicted of child abuse as well.

#36 5 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

OJ wasn't convicted of killing his wife either but he did it. Beside, what grown ass man has other peoples children stay at his home to have "sleep overs". The parent of these kids should be convicted of child abuse as well.

Somehow I think growing up in an extreme spotlight since a young child - moreso than probably any other child star in history - has a pretty significant psychological effect and I don't think you can really compare him to the average joe in terms of thinking.

#37 5 years ago
Quoted from BackFlipper:

I WAS a fan of Vince Neil. I am not anymore.

What did he do?

#38 5 years ago

Some HO in Reno claimed he beat the crap out of her.

If the alleged criminal activity of rock stars prevents some on here from buying a pinball machine what about those who actually get convicted? Didn't the drummer from AC/DC just plead guilty to attempted murder or something and methamphetamine charges.

That wouldn't stop me from buying an AC/DC pin.

#39 5 years ago
Quoted from Gatecrasher:

If the alleged criminal activity of rock stars prevents some on here from buying a pinball machine what about those who actually get convicted? Didn't the drummer from AC/DC just plead guilty to attempted murder or something and methamphetamine charges.
That wouldn't stop me from buying an AC/DC pin.

Meh, didn't like him before anyway.

#40 5 years ago

Good god. How many times do we have to hear this? NO!!

#41 5 years ago

MEH-

Prince anyone?

#42 5 years ago
Quoted from Gatecrasher:

Just don;t let him drive you anywhere and you'll be alright

#43 5 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

Even if you don't like him on a personal level, there is no way that you can say he didn't have some of the best music of his time.

I think this is actually a problem with our society, we give certain people a pass because of what they have accomplished or done outside of the bad things they've done. We weigh the positives with the negatives and don't look at them in the same light as someone that may not have come to be famous for accomplishing something in their lifetime. I understand he had a horrible life and upbringing, but once you do something as horrible as he did, that pretty much ends any and all respect for anyone in my eyes, no matter how talented/smart they are. The parents that allowed their kids to be left unsupervised with an adult and took hush money from him are even worse. They essentially pimped out their kids.

#44 5 years ago

I'd rather see a "PeeWee's Playhouse" machine, to me there just seems more to work with between the TV show and the two movies. he was weird but that weird could make for a fun pinball machine.

#45 5 years ago
Quoted from zizzlemeplease:

I'd rather see a "PeeWee's Playhouse" machine, to me there just seems more to work with between the TV show and the two movies. he was weird but that weird could make for a fun pinball machine.

I loved the movies, but again the pedophilia stuff just kills it for me.

Remember when Paul Reubens was arrested, not for jacking off in a theater (which I believe is a Gorgar given right), but for having naked pics of 14 year old boys???

http://www.foxnews.com/story/2002/11/15/jeffrey-jones-paul-reubens-charged-in-sex-probe/

#46 5 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

I loved the movies, but again the pedophilia stuff just kills it for me.
Remember when Paul Reubens was arrested, not for jacking off in a theater (which I believe is a Gorgar given right), but for having naked pics of 14 year old boys???
http://www.foxnews.com/story/2002/11/15/jeffrey-jones-paul-reubens-charged-in-sex-probe/

I was not aware of that. Yikes.

#47 5 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

but for having naked pics of 14 year old boys???

Bah...overblown hype on that one.

#48 5 years ago

How about Bruce Jenner (six million dollar girl). Oh my poor soul.
did I really just post this.
Just a joke folks.

#49 5 years ago
Quoted from CNKay:

How about Bruce Jenner...

Have some respect; "Bruce Gender."

#50 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Have some respect; "Bruce Gender."

Am I the only one that thinks that the whole thing is fake and he is doing it entirely for $$$ and fame? I know you wouldn't think that someone would go to those lengths to gain that, and apparently, he has been undergoing this transition for decades, I just have a hard time believing anything connected to that family.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 65.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Texas Pinball
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CzTV Mods
$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Docquest Pinball Mods
$ 10.95
Apparel - Unisex
Pinball Wheezer
$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
$ 218.00
$ 19.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
Playfield - Plastics
Ramp-O-Matic
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Art Prints
$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 13.00
$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 107.95
Lighting - Other
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 9.95
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 35.00
Boards
Pinball Haus
$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
M&M Mods
$ 209.00
$ 36.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 259.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Tilttopper
€ 60.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
YOYOKOPTER MODS
There are 58 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside