Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 101 posts
  • 57 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 months ago by Rdoyle1978
  • Topic is favorited by 43 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

C3FDA1D8-4DE9-4293-9A3F-57F8F9D6935B (resized).jpeg
    IMG_20190622_150608 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20190824_222812 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20190914_201014 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20191001_193726 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20191001_193810 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20191013_113630 (resized).jpg
    cv playfield done 3 (resized).jpg
    cv closeup (resized).jpg
    cv alternate (resized).jpg
    cv done full (resized).jpg
    cv playfield done1 (resized).jpg
    cv playfield done 2 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20181217_125956 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20181219_114055 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20181225_141135 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rdoyle1978.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#31 4 years ago

This thread inspired me to go download the DejaWolf CV1 remake I had heard about long, LONG ago.

Dug the anime series, but it did not feel like "Castlevania" to me. WTF is up with all the cursing?

#47 4 years ago
    Quoted from Rarehero:

It's a show about vampires and curses and shit...so, why not? It's for adults, not kids. It's a great show. The only thing that didn't feel Castlevania to me was the music...but then in season 2 they busted out some classic Castlevania score during a big action scene...I was so happy!

Yeah, I mean it's not a big deal - but I wanted to share that show with my kid since we're such huge fans of the CV games, and I was like "ooook.... maybe in a couple years" . Anyway I thought the 2nd season was great, VERY important to hear the actual game score in there!

#49 4 years ago
    Quoted from Rarehero:

It's kind of the reverse of the 80's. Remember when all the R or not-totally-for-kids movies got turned into cartoons? Rambo, Robocop, Little Shop of Horrors, Beetlejuice, Ghostbusters, Teen Wolf, Toxic Avenger, Police Academy....

Haha that is 100% right on

#53 4 years ago
    Quoted from Tsskinne:

First thing I played at Pinball Life yesterday. Very cool layout. Shot well. Thanks for sharing it!

You know, this pretty well sums up how frickin awesome this hobby is. You had to attend the PBL party in order to play this one of a kind game that turned out to be pretty great. That is so UNLIKELY you know? Good time to be around. Wish I could be there, but I am in spirit!!

3 years later
    #101 8 months ago

Not sure if the OP has seen this, but there is a band in California that does re-interpretations of video game songs (old NES games typically), and Mega Man for the most part.

But they did a couple of EPs of Castlevania tunes and they are FIRE!! Hope you guys like this:

https://themegas.bandcamp.com/album/skulls

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rdoyle1978.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-a-horrible-night-to-have-a-curse-castlevania-homebrew?tu=rdoyle1978 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.