By DanTheGlassMan

8 months ago

Stats

• 16 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 months ago by yuriijos
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

Find

Search this topic for posts matching certain words or written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Screenshot_2017-01-14-14-13-17-1 (resized).png

#1 8 months ago

im mobile at work so im always stopping for lunch in different places. I was working in fenton today and stopped at arbys at 23 and owen rd for lunch. Walked in and sitting in the corner is a world cup soccer!!!! I flipped for like an hour before i was able to tear myself away and go back to work. Such a great surprise. Finding pins on location is always tough so i am grateful to whomever i is routing this pin as it will be a frequent part of my lunch breaks going forward!

#2 8 months ago

I just put up my initials on this badboy too! Thing is i had to go and i had won 4 credits on the game. A family was eating lunch nearby and i told them there were a bunch of free games on the machine and they could play them if they wanted. Dude looked at me and said "nah im alright". So i walked out with 4 credits still on the game.

#3 8 months ago

Ya i was working for a few months in westernmass and on the mass pike where i stopped to get coffee they had a rfm. I left early for work ever since then just to get a few games in before work

#4 8 months ago

Love when places still have a pin and an arcade or two like everywhere did back in the day!

#5 8 months ago

What a cool find,of all the places an Arby's. Crazy to me that someone would have not said thank you and jumped on it. Still baffles me that some people don't play pinball.

#6 8 months ago

Screenshot_2017-01-14-14-13-17-1 (resized).png

#7 8 months ago

What restaurant? Is it on the pinmap?

#8 8 months ago

Screw that guy, good on you dude.

Quoted from Thrillhouse:

Their roast beef sandwiches with the white sauce on top is something I dearly miss. Now I have a stomach condition and can only eat 10 foods like plain rice and plain chicken for the rest of my life it seems. All the health nuts are lucky to have the option. Regardless, always found Arby's to partially stray away from the "dipped in grease and tastes awful" fast food cliche.

#9 8 months ago

Whoops, my bad. Reread and somehow i missed arbys

#10 8 months ago

Any issues with the game? If not, was it clean?

#11 8 months ago
Quoted from DanTheGlassMan:

Dude looked at me and said "nah im alright".

Clearly he's not alright in the head if he passed up on some free credits.

#12 8 months ago

Wouldn't that be something if the operator is non other than Mid-Michigan's own Kevin Kulek?

#13 8 months ago
Quoted from Crash:

Any issues with the game? If not, was it clean?

The game worked perfectly. And as clean as a routed game could be expected to be. Its definitely routed by someone who cares. Had good rubbers and super bands on the flippers.

#14 8 months ago

I assume you mean a Bally WCS95 - but you could mean the System 3 Williams...?

#15 8 months ago

Yes bally wcs with none other than striker the dog

#16 8 months ago

That's cool. Arby's would be one of the last places I would expect a pinball machine to be in.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits
$ 17.50
Playfield - Plastics
Bright Lights Pinball
$ 66.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 129.00
Lighting - Led
LED OCD
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct
Machine - For Sale
Canfield, OH
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Rocklin, CA

Note: This is an old thread. The last post was made to it 250 days ago. Resurrecting old threads is not necessarily a bad thing, if you think the topic is still relevant and/or your post is beneficial to it (e.g. following up on something). In other cases, it might be better to create a new topic.

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or log in if you already have an account.