• Latest reply 7 years ago by Lethal_Inc
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_2017-01-14-14-13-17-1 (resized).png
#1 7 years ago

im mobile at work so im always stopping for lunch in different places. I was working in fenton today and stopped at arbys at 23 and owen rd for lunch. Walked in and sitting in the corner is a world cup soccer!!!! I flipped for like an hour before i was able to tear myself away and go back to work. Such a great surprise. Finding pins on location is always tough so i am grateful to whomever i is routing this pin as it will be a frequent part of my lunch breaks going forward!

#2 7 years ago

I just put up my initials on this badboy too! Thing is i had to go and i had won 4 credits on the game. A family was eating lunch nearby and i told them there were a bunch of free games on the machine and they could play them if they wanted. Dude looked at me and said "nah im alright". So i walked out with 4 credits still on the game.

#3 7 years ago

Ya i was working for a few months in westernmass and on the mass pike where i stopped to get coffee they had a rfm. I left early for work ever since then just to get a few games in before work

#4 7 years ago

Love when places still have a pin and an arcade or two like everywhere did back in the day!

#5 7 years ago

What a cool find,of all the places an Arby's. Crazy to me that someone would have not said thank you and jumped on it. Still baffles me that some people don't play pinball.

#6 7 years ago

Screenshot_2017-01-14-14-13-17-1 (resized).pngScreenshot_2017-01-14-14-13-17-1 (resized).png

#7 7 years ago

What restaurant? Is it on the pinmap?

#8 7 years ago

Screw that guy, good on you dude.

Their roast beef sandwiches with the white sauce on top is something I dearly miss. Now I have a stomach condition and can only eat 10 foods like plain rice and plain chicken for the rest of my life it seems. All the health nuts are lucky to have the option. Regardless, always found Arby's to partially stray away from the "dipped in grease and tastes awful" fast food cliche.

#9 7 years ago

Whoops, my bad. Reread and somehow i missed arbys

#10 7 years ago

Any issues with the game? If not, was it clean?

#11 7 years ago
Quoted from DanTheGlassMan:

Dude looked at me and said "nah im alright".

Clearly he's not alright in the head if he passed up on some free credits.

#12 7 years ago

Wouldn't that be something if the operator is non other than Mid-Michigan's own Kevin Kulek?

#13 7 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

Any issues with the game? If not, was it clean?

The game worked perfectly. And as clean as a routed game could be expected to be. Its definitely routed by someone who cares. Had good rubbers and super bands on the flippers.

#14 7 years ago

I assume you mean a Bally WCS95 - but you could mean the System 3 Williams...?

#15 7 years ago

Yes bally wcs with none other than striker the dog

#16 7 years ago

That's cool. Arby's would be one of the last places I would expect a pinball machine to be in.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 17.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 26.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Plantsville, CT
Boards
Slap Save Creations

$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

4,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Balt, MD
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lafayette, LA
$ 63.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 22.50
Electronics
bdash's bits

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 8.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-a-great-lunch-surprise and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.