(Topic ID: 213557)

What April Fools trick are you going to pull?

By mrossman5

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 54 posts
  • 40 Pinsiders participating
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

There are 54 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 6 years ago

What are you going to pull on someone?

#2 6 years ago

Brussel sprouts on a lollipop stick dipped in chocolate.

#3 6 years ago

Raw easter eggs.

#4 6 years ago

Cranking up the radio volume in my wife's car is a classic. Scares the crap outta her when she starts it up.

#5 6 years ago

Ill get up and look at myself in the mirror

#6 6 years ago

Saran wrap across an open doorway (face high, dark room)

#7 6 years ago
    Quoted from PoMC:

Cranking up the radio volume in my wife's car is a classic. Scares the crap outta her when she starts it up.

I like to preset the turn signal on, the wipers on, all the vents to blast on highest setting, seat heaters on, radio on blast etc. Literally anything that can be turned on when the car is off, that'll all start immediately when the car is started. If it's a warm day, the seat heaters add a nice delayed surprise.

#8 6 years ago

Being a Sunday, set the clock an hour or so ahead while everyone is asleep. Works best if cell phones are not the first thing people look at when they wake up.

#9 6 years ago

My wife is 8 months pregnant and is a nurse in an ER. She says she's going to pour water on herself and the floor, then scream "oh my God" in front of one of her coworkers. I bet her $20 that she chickens out and doesnt do it.

#10 6 years ago

I'm gonna step on the scale for a good laugh

#11 6 years ago

A coworker has a dish of rather large cinnamon jelly beans she leaves out for everyone. I'm replacing them with cherry tomatoes...

#12 6 years ago

Print out a “custom” NIB receipt and set it out tonight on the kitchen counter...

#13 6 years ago
    Quoted from PoMC:

You could pick the song too!

#14 6 years ago

I'm going to start a thread saying all the recent pinball themes are great.

#15 6 years ago

Just be glad I don't have any of your phone numbers, well I guess I have a couple but not anyone that I know well enough to prank but I got a good friend on another forum I am part of.about 3am I posted up all my tools and supplies for sale (glassblowing)torch,kiln,raw glass you name it.I emphasized how I was just fed up with the whole scene and getting out and listed my items at really low prices and said to call me first come first serve and i stay up very late so feel free to call anytime then left my friends #.he started getting calls immediately lol his phone was blowing up!!!! Took him a while to figure it all out.

#16 6 years ago

I used to prank this guy at work for years at grainger. I would pretend I was our district sales Manager. I only did it like three times in ten years.

He would just have to react like normal. It could be him.

I helped him save his job at that time. The guy I pretended to be, wanted him gone.

He was an underperforming employee. I knew he was a good guy. He ended up retiring after 20 more years.

But the prank, was bulletproof. It could not be averted.

#17 6 years ago

I'm giving incorrect tech help all day.

LTG : )
    Disclaimer : I love the smell of magic smoke in the morning. Reminds me of victory.

#18 6 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

I'm giving incorrect tech help all day.
    Disclaimer : I love the smell of magic smoke in the morning. Reminds me of victory.

You are a good dude Lloyed.

#19 6 years ago

The wife hates spiders. One year I put one of those fake rubber spiders just under the first square of toilet paper. . . I think I remember hearing the scream while I was outside.
    She knows I am not fond of snakes; for weeks after I would have a life-like rubber snake jumping out at me from various locations.

We also went back and forth for awhile hiding one of those fake piles of dog poo in a spot where the other would find it . . . why is poop so funny?

Knowing what each other is capable of we have called a truce on April 1st for the foreseeable future.

#20 6 years ago
    Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Saran wrap across a urinal in a dimly lit restroom...

#21 6 years ago

Oh my company pulled a good April fools joke....came up with their own Cryptocurrency....automatically enrolled everyone at 15% of their pay. People were like WTF!!! There was YouTube videos and everything from our company....looked pretty legit. People were freaking out....

#22 6 years ago
    Quoted from TractorDoc:

One year I put one of those fake rubber spiders just under the first square of toilet paper. . . I think I remember hearing the scream while I was outside.

Beautiful

#23 6 years ago
    Quoted from Pickle:

Oh my company pulled a good April fools joke....came up with their own Cryptocurrency....automatically enrolled everyone at 15% of their pay. People were like WTF!!! There was YouTube videos and everything from our company....looked pretty legit. People were freaking out....

Screw that... I can take a joke, but even remotely implying that you're screwing with my pay? DIAF. That's stress that nobody needs, and it's not funny. (EDIT - I could see this MAYBE...MAYBE...being slightly acceptable with a small group of really tight knit employees...like a single business unit or a small company where most of the people have been working with each other for a long time..)

#24 6 years ago

Working construction my whole life, my kids knew the first thing I'd do when I got home was go to the kitchen sink and wash my hands. They would tape the spray nozzle so it was ready to spray and point it at whoever was standing at the sink.

I fell for it year after year after year.

#25 6 years ago

Happy Easter and April Fools Day to everyone!

#26 6 years ago
    Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Saw something on youtube about saran wrap across the toilet.

#27 6 years ago
    Quoted from chad:

Saw something on youtube about saran wrap across the toilet.

Quoted from L8vid:

Saran wrap across a urinal in a dimly lit restroom...

I pulled that prank back in 97 on a family member. I knew it was a very risky prank but I was young and stupid....figured the severity of the punishment I would receive for it would vary on whether it was a #1 or #2.

Anyways....apparently my mother walks into the bathroom and does some cleaning or whatever and then grabs a swab of toilet paper to blow her nose. She blows her nose and throws the crumpled TP towards the toilet.....and it bounces out of the toilet. She was like wtf? Went over and noticed the saran wrap.

No harm no foul....we laugh at it now and what could have been. I don't dare try to pull that prank again.

#28 6 years ago

I co-own a video game store where people can come in and on PC’s/consoles.

Years ago Starcraft II was in beta, and just about everyone was dying to get an invite to the beta just to be able to play it.

So, using our software that controls logins and launches games, I quietly setup a launcher to start “Starcraft II Beta”. But what it really did was play “Never going to give you up”.

I have never heard so much hate from people....wow.

#29 6 years ago
    Quoted from Niterider:

I co-own a video game store where people can come in and on PC’s/consoles.
    Years ago Starcraft II was in beta, and just about everyone was dying to get an invite to the beta just to be able to play it.
    So, using our software that controls logins and launches games, I quietly setup a launcher to start “Starcraft II Beta”. But what it really did was play “Never going to give you up”.
    I have never heard so much hate from people....wow.

Just tell them like they would be told online...

QQ KEKEKEKE.

#30 6 years ago
    Quoted from TractorDoc:

The wife hates spiders. One year I put one of those fake rubber spiders just under the first square of toilet paper. . . I think I remember hearing the scream while I was outside.
    She knows I am not fond of snakes; for weeks after I would have a life-like rubber snake jumping out at me from various locations.
    We also went back and forth for awhile hiding one of those fake piles of dog poo in a spot where the other would find it . . . why is poop so funny?
    Knowing what each other is capable of we have called a truce on April 1st for the foreseeable future.

One we pulled was a fake spider on a piece of thread inside the kitchen cabinet. Tie the thread on the inside of the cabinet pull and when they open the cabinet the spider "jumps" out at them.

I do the rubber band around the sink squirter at work all the time. Nobody can figure out who the ahole is.

2 years later
    #32 3 years ago

Resurrecting this thread.

Happy April fools!

#33 3 years ago

#35 3 years ago

Pranks I pulled as a kid:

1: Put a bit of tissue soaked in food coloring up behind a sink aerator. Carefully clean up any drips and pray you don’t ruin your mom or dad’s clothes when they turn the faucet on.

2: This one was my crown jewel. I pulled this off in 5th grade. It took lots of stealthy preparation and testing to ensure the setup would work and could be installed quietly and successfully, but worth the effort.

Cut the sides down on a large cardboard box so it acts as a hinge. Load the box with lightweight stuff (ping pong balls, stuffed animals, etc). Tie a string to the top of the box flap. Late at night, REALLY QUIETLY tack the box above a closed bedroom door and tie the other end of the string to the knob....

#36 3 years ago

Looks like Kannada is at it today.

#37 3 years ago

Well I just got a text that one of my physician friends who is young and a father of two just died because of COVID. I was like man this is a stupid fucking joke. But nope, he did die. Sad day for me.

#38 3 years ago

Pinhead Pierre your post made me think of a prank I tried to pull on my sister but instead happened to my grandfather. I used a small child’s pail of water above the door going into his garage. My friends and I sat in wait. He was shocked but always enjoyed a good joke or prank. Glad it was a hot summer day or it might not have ended as well.

#39 3 years ago

May the good lord have mercy on anyone calling me for tech support today.

This is my day to get even with the morons who shouldn't be inside their game.

#40 3 years ago

Convince the world I don't exist...

#41 3 years ago

Troll some excitable devils.. oh,that was yesterday.

#42 3 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

May the good lord have mercy on anyone calling me for tech support today.
    This is my day to get even with the morons who shouldn't be inside their game.

Well, you’ll soon figure out my April’s Fools joke Lloyd… on one of the local health insurers message board, I listed your phone number as the main scheduling number for the latest release of the Covid-19 vaccine appointments.

#43 3 years ago
    Quoted from Pinzap:

Well, you’ll soon figure out my April’s Fools joke Lloyd…

That's a good one.

Mine's better. You'll love your post on Craigslist hoping to have discrete encounter with open minded men.

#44 3 years ago

After much thought I have decide to sell my games.
    Pricing will be from $100 – 500 per item
    Residents of PA will be given priority to buy
    I can only sell one at a time
    Lists can be sent to interested parties
    For shipping, that is not an option
    Only A titles will be available
    Of course I will regret it
    Lastly, read the next line
    Should go back and look at the first letter of every sentence.

#45 3 years ago

Good one!

#46 3 years ago
    Quoted from SilverUnicorn:

After much thought I have decide to sell my games.
    Pricing will be from $100 – 500 per item
    Residents of PA will be given priority to buy
    I can only sell one at a time
    Lists can be sent to interested parties
    For shipping, that is not an option
    Only A titles will be available
    Of course I will regret it
    Lastly, read the next line
    Should go back and look at the first letter of every sentence.

Well done, I was just checking out your games since we're in the same area!

#47 3 years ago

I should post a GnR Ce on Craigslist for 5k

#48 3 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

That's a good one.
    Mine's better. You'll love your post on Craigslist hoping to have discrete encounter with open minded men.

I can assure you that with my collection and many of the barcades closed for long periods of time due to COVID, I get a lot of open minded men hitting me up these days. Most aren't very discrete about it though... more along the lines of "Hey... I'm coming over... hope you have beer!!" Geesh... you think they could at least BYOB.

#49 3 years ago

I’m in Ephrata checking out the museum. Pics at eleven!

#50 3 years ago
    Quoted from Pinzap:

Geesh... you think they could at least BYOB.

Bring Your Own Booty. Yup, that's what they'll have in mind.

There are 54 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what%e2%80%99s-the-worst-april-fools-trick-you-are-going-to-do?hl=niterider and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.