7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 40 posts
  • 27 Pinsiders participating
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Pabst Can Crusher (resized).jpg
    PinballBirdHouse (resized).jpg
    PinballPencilHolder (resized).jpg
    Pinball_Lamps (resized).jpg
    Pinball_Lamp (resized).jpg
    IMG_4736 (resized).JPG
    IMG_5848 (resized).PNG
    IMG_1537 (resized).JPG
    tumblr_lwl7ghc0Nh1r48sj6o1_500 (resized).jpeg

#1 7 years ago

Wife asked what I want for Christmas and I’m drawing a blank. Would like to ask for something pinball related (but not a pinball machine).

What's on your list?

#2 7 years ago

can always ask for pinball tools or accessories.

Magnetic 1/4" and 5/16" drives are one of the most important tools you will ever need.

Multimeter (if you did not have one already)

Wire stripper (automatic grip style are awesome)

Pin crimper

#3 7 years ago

Tools are always nice. Probably the route that I will go.

Not necessarily looking for ideas, just curious what others have on there "list". Pinball related or otherwise.

#4 7 years ago

Kiss code.

#sternsucks

#5 7 years ago

Some ideas:
    Run DMD
    Pinball Neon signs from EBAY...might not arrive on time.
    Pinball Books, lots of cool coffee table books
    Pinball tools
    Pin game Journal subscription or renewal
    Tilt the battle to save pinball movie
    Pins and vids pinball videos
    TOP videos
    That MOD you have been dying for
    Swap box
    Oh so many more....lol

#6 7 years ago

tumblr_lwl7ghc0Nh1r48sj6o1_500 (resized).jpegtumblr_lwl7ghc0Nh1r48sj6o1_500 (resized).jpeg

#7 7 years ago

Pinball show tickets...or cash towards a show.

#8 7 years ago

Always a good gift, O-din. Maybe I'll ask for something from the Cannabis Club thread.

#9 7 years ago
    Quoted from pinlink:

Always a good gift, O-din. Maybe I'll ask for something from the Cannabis Club thread.

X-mas came early yesterday as my daughter's older sister came to pick up her Honda I replaced the head gasket on. I told her she needn't pay me anything, but showed up with a large bottle of Jack and......

#10 7 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

my daughter's older sister

Wouldn't that also be your daughter?

Either way hurray for free Jack.

#11 7 years ago
    Quoted from GotAQuestion:

That's a joke I would hear around here from the Amish. "My brother's uncle". They have a dry sense of humor.

May not apply here though.

#12 7 years ago
    Quoted from GotAQuestion:

Not exactly. She was 10 years old when I met her mother. Now she is 28. Her and her boyfriend showed up to pick up the car and had never seen my house since I added pinball machines as they moved up north several years ago. They played for hours and couldn't get enough.

#13 7 years ago

I'm going to ask for Titan rings from everybody. Have them just get a bulk set in an assortment of colors. Hopefully after Christmas I'll be able to swim in my rings like Scrooge McDuck.

#14 7 years ago

I was going over some of my old Christmas, Hanukah, and Yule gift wish lists I posted on RGP years ago.

And discovered how truly blessed I am. How many wishes have been fulfilled.

So my wish list would be for all my pinball friends. If you are sick, I hope you get better. If you have lots of problems, your burdens eased. If you are in the armed forces and overseas and away from your family and friends, I'll pray for your safety and that you return home soon.

If that happens, I'll have the best Christmas ever !

LTG : )
    Disclaimer : My dog Prada will be getting a new toy, please don't tell her.

#15 7 years ago

Another bottle of this....

IMG_1537 (resized).JPGIMG_1537 (resized).JPG

#16 7 years ago

My long-distance girlfriend is flying in less than a week for 3 weeks for her birthday, Christmas, and New Years. Good enough of any present for me! She loves pinball (and is quite the looker), not sure how I pulled it off but I'm glad I did!

Can't wait to go back to the Silverball Museum and my own gameroom is a lot more developed since last time she visited to where we can actually spend a lot of time down there comfortably. Says she wants to learn more about the rulesets of the games I have. And I thought Star-Jet was a good score!

IMG_4736 (resized).JPGIMG_4736 (resized).JPG
    IMG_5848 (resized).PNGIMG_5848 (resized).PNG

#17 7 years ago
    Quoted from Otaku:

we can actually spend a lot of time down there comfortably. Says she wants to learn more about the rulesets of the games I have. And I thought Star-Jet was a good score!

Read between the lines dude. She wants to be able to score better.

#18 7 years ago

Static raptor crate from tim
    Pinsound board
    Color dmd for jp

#19 7 years ago

I'm not greedy, the Pinside top 100 SS and EM will do.

#20 7 years ago

I want O-din to bring back his old avatar just for Christmas so I can reminisce.

#21 7 years ago

New voodoo tactical gun case.

#22 7 years ago

I have everything I need!

I wish for Good Health to All, and your loved ones!

(But a Color DMD makes a Great Gift!)

#23 7 years ago

Allready bought last week (scared stiff ). Also ordered 2 more color dmds. Merry Christmas to me

#24 7 years ago
    Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

I wish for Good Health to All, and your loved ones!

Amen to that! And enjoy every moment, with everybody, but also with individual people as well. It is crazy how fast some people can be taken away.

#25 7 years ago
    Quoted from dmbjunky:

I want O-din to bring back his old avatar just for Christmas so I can reminisce.

I aim to please! I brought back my x-mas avatar just for you.

Merry X-mas!

#26 7 years ago

I would love to get my Taxi or Bally Kiss up to Little Shop of Games for a playfield swap!

#27 7 years ago
    Quoted from TaylorVA:

Another bottle of this....

Nice I could use a shot of that right about now...

#28 7 years ago

I received it last week - Hobbit pin. Escalera should be shipping any day now. Helen translite on it's way. Pinnovators stuff for 2 pins and a 4 pin mixer for a sub just received today. If the OP wants "something" pinball related, but not a pinball machine, I got one of these pinball lamps at the Chicago Expo (the single black one in the photo). I just today received "prototype" blank glow pinball cards from dantina that I will insert a lit up image for the translite, and a lit up one for the playfield - I will post the results of this lamp mod in a thread somewhere, probably where the pinball cards will be shown. The guy that makes the lamps (in Michigan) also makes pinball pencil holders and pinball bird houses. I might get a pencil holder ... just because. Pretty cool "pinball stuff" out there! There's a guy that makes lamps with lamp shades that are mini-translites ... wish he had a lamp with mini-translites for machines I have. He also makes costers with pin images on them. On my wish list is the JJP pindemption dongles for my TH and WOZ. I will "post" in my house for a wish list for my kids to buy me ... some pinball related neon lights, some fleece blankets that relate to my pinball themes for pinball mini covers (over the playfield areas), and a few other things. I also want some things from Hooked.

My Pinside handle is KingBW ... I am a pinball addict.

Pinball_Lamp (resized).jpgPinball_Lamp (resized).jpg
    Pinball_Lamps (resized).jpgPinball_Lamps (resized).jpg
    PinballPencilHolder (resized).jpgPinballPencilHolder (resized).jpg
    PinballBirdHouse (resized).jpgPinballBirdHouse (resized).jpg

#29 7 years ago

Not really pinball related but I always enjoy a larger, better TV.

#30 7 years ago
    Quoted from KingBW:

Escalera should be shipping any day now

Youre gonna love it. First day I had mine I snagged a SOF up like 30 stairs by myself.

#31 7 years ago

This weekend (I hope) I'll be picking up my Christmas gift to myself, a MACH 3 stand up video disc game.

#32 7 years ago

Pabst Can Crusher (resized).jpgPabst Can Crusher (resized).jpg

#33 7 years ago

A few days off, spend some time working on games

#34 7 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

I aim to please! I brought back my x-mas avatar just for you.
    Merry X-mas!

Well I meant the dog with the cigar but that works too.

#35 7 years ago
    Quoted from PopBumperPete:

A few days off, spend some time working on games

That would be nice!

3 weeks later
    #36 7 years ago

Goldeneye

#37 7 years ago

Health and happiness. To all

#38 7 years ago

All I wish for Pinball X-mas is some EM repairs, so I can finally enjoy my Argosy I bought a few months ago.

2 weeks later
    #40 7 years ago

MODS,MODS,and More MODS!!!!! maybe a lighted speaker panel!!!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what%E2%80%99s-on-your-christmas-list and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.