By zr11990

2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 22 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 8 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_0819 (resized).jpg
    111-1181_IMG (resized).jpg
    P1000799 (resized).JPG
    P1000798 (resized).JPG
    P1000800 (resized).JPG
    P1000797 (resized).JPG
    P1000796 (resized).JPG
    P1000795 (resized).JPG

#1 2 years ago

Someone made me one and I had to take it off and it got broken. The machine looks naked without it. Can someone make another one for me or give me a link somewhere I can buy one. I know pinball decals has them but I already have a mortgage on my home.

#2 2 years ago
    Quoted from zr11990:

Someone made me one and I had to take it off and it got broken. The machine looks naked without it. Can someone make another one for me or give me a link somewhere I can buy one. I know pinball decals has them but I already have a mortgage on my home.

I can potentially make a few, but I don't have my game anymore and cant test the fit for the base. It's a labor intensive mod and it would run about $100 shipped.. If you are willing to fiddle with the base I make for it, I'll make them for people. Would be tied to two circuits, three if you can solder to the lugs of the socket under the plastic next to the kickout.

Pm me if you want one under these conditions.

#3 2 years ago

Actually Pinball Decals does not have them - shows out of stock.

I bought them directly from the guy that PDI bought from:

[email protected]

Not sure if he is still doing them as I don't see them on eBay....but you might drop him an email.

He sold them for $115.

#4 2 years ago

The TZ slot machine mod with LEDs and spinning slot reels is definitely a mod worth having on your TZ. Good luck in your search.

Gord

#5 2 years ago

I have the actual slot machine rigged for the game but the mounting base is broken. Can someone send me some close up pics of theirs and how it mounts so I can make another one.

#6 2 years ago

Hi James,

Below are photos of my TZ slot machine (created by Tracy Toys) as mounted in my TZ.

Gord

P1000799 (resized).JPG
    P1000798 (resized).JPG
    P1000800 (resized).JPG
    P1000797 (resized).JPG
    P1000796 (resized).JPG
    P1000795 (resized).JPG

#7 2 years ago

Thank you kind sir.

#8 2 years ago

I remember these. I had one on my first TZ that I sold to buy a LOTR. It had the 3rd magnet mod and everything. I wish I had it back.

#9 2 years ago
    Quoted from zr11990:

As I believe I was the 2nd one to make these after Tracy Toys inspiration back 16 years ago I think I sold a thousand of these before everyone and there brother decided to copy it. Send me a PM and picture of what you have as I am certain I still have at least 100 of these complete in box from when I gave up. I will sell it to you cheap with bracket complete. Let me know love to see the original live on again.

#10 2 years ago

My original for comparison with TZ themed reel images, spinning reels with ball pass, proper rail mount alignment, and lighted reels off slot light. Brings back flashbacks of the old RGP days making hundreds of these a month along with TZ script lamps and Funhouse shades. Making a mod wasn't as competitive back then.....

111-1181_IMG (resized).jpg

#11 2 years ago

I will buy at least one from you, maybe two. Contact me with info and Ill send you the money.

#12 2 years ago
    Quoted from zr11990:

I will buy at least one from you, maybe two. Contact me with info and Ill send you the money.

I received your PM. Been traveling MN (missed Llyods place..) but I will get back to you this weekend. Should be able to get it out Monday. Thanks

#13 2 years ago

Cool. Just let me know.
    Safe travels

#14 2 years ago

The slot machine itself is a pencil sharpener, if I recall. There's just a hole cut into it big enough for the ball, plus some sort of bracket/plate (can probably be made with a dremmel tool), and an LED. Probably $15-$20 to make it yourself.

https://ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2380057.m570.l1313.TR1.TRC0.A0.H0.Xslot+machine+pen.TRS0&_nkw=slot+machine+pencil+sharpener+

#15 2 years ago

This is the simple dremel tool I use to make them. Only 60,000 PSI of pressure but it gets the job done!

IMG_0819 (resized).jpg

#16 2 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

The slot machine itself is a pencil sharpener, if I recall. There's just a hole cut into it big enough for the ball, plus some sort of bracket/plate (cab probably be made with a dremmel tool), and an LED. Probably $15-$20 to make it yourself.
    https://ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2380057.m570.l1313.TR1.TRC0.A0.H0.Xslot+machine+pen.TRS0&_nkw=slot+machine+pencil+sharpener+

Those aren’t the right ones as they all have a flat top. The correct ones are much harder to find.

#17 2 years ago

Not to hijack but, Lermods, can i get one of those as well? PM me the details if you still have one for sale.

Thanks.

#18 2 years ago
    Quoted from flipper_fever76:

Not to hijack but, Lermods, can i get one of those as well? PM me the details if you still have one for sale.
    Thanks.

Yelobird says he has a bunch of them, you can get them from him. If for some reason he can't get you one, I have a few of the slots on hand and can supply a few. Yelobird hasn't listed a price, mine would be $100 shipped.

#19 2 years ago
    Quoted from Yelobird:

My original for comparison with TZ themed reel images, spinning reels with ball pass, proper rail mount alignment, and lighted reels off slot light. Brings back flashbacks of the old RGP days making hundreds of these a month along with TZ script lamps and Funhouse shades. Making a mod wasn't as competitive back then.....

Hey, how much?

#20 2 years ago

Yelobird,you wouldn't happen to have the TZ lamp shade would you?

#21 2 years ago
    Quoted from Lermods:

Those aren’t the right ones as they all have a flat top. The correct ones are much harder to find.

There is one in the search results, but it looks used.

They probably stopped being manufactured, which is probably the mod when out of stock everywhere.

#22 2 years ago

I have one slot machine available. Im not going to make more I don't think. I don't have my game anymore so can't test it for fit so you may have to fiddle with it a little. You will also need to solder one connection to the socket under the plastic next to the slot machine so of the the slots three circuits lights when that light goes on. If you don't want to solder, I'll provide alligator clips. Pm me if you are interested. One guy said he wanted it, but he's not responding so I'm moving on.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 107.95
    Lighting - Other
    Hookedonpinball.com
    $ 11.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 5,899.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    $ 6,995.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    $ 35.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    Hardware
    CPR Playfields
    $ 42.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 100.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    Professor Pinball
    $ 24.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    The MOD Couple
    $ 46.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 75.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    pinballmod
    $ 3.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Doc's Pinball Shop
    Pinball Machine
    Pinball Pro
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Medisinyl Mods
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 18.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 46.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 44.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    PinBoss Mods
    $ 7,599.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    $ 28.00
    Playfield - Other
    Pin Monk
    $ 16.00
    Cabinet - Other
    Pin Monk
    $ 19.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside