Just wanted to share some photos of my White Water restore i've been working on the past month. This has been a long awaited project that kept getting pushed back I think its been like 5 years been playing it my garage, finally it was time to get her done.
This is a ground up restoration i think my 10th or 11th not sure anyway complete teardown, cabinet restored redecaled, playfield strippped parts cleaned rebuilt and beinng reinstalled. The photos show my current stage testing lighting and switches. I install the newly cleaned and thoroughly dried harnesses one at time and run tests on each. There are three one for GI and switched lamps on for switches and one for coils and flashers. I start with the GI harness then switch harness and last I'll install the coil and flasher harness. Still have a ways to go should be complete in a week or two. I ordered the parts and will be installing a PIN2DMD color LED for the display. Used Comet LEDs for GI and controlled lamps using there new "Ice Blue" SMD LEDs for Whirlpool and blue stand up targets really nice color.