Topic Stats

• 57 posts
  • 33 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Crashdance22
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 4 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

images-2.jpeg
after_lit.jpg
ww2012.jpg
Goteam.jpeg

There are 57 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 8 years ago
Quoted from pinballslave:

A big plus 1 on that one... LEDs ruin this game, I've seen it, and it's painful... keep the original lights, this game is perfect as it is!

Maybe you're right, LEDs would look silly.

#52 8 years ago

bigfoot... this game is the main reason I drove two hours to Pintucky's. I also wanted to see what the hype was about. Great game, it was my brother-in-laws favorite of the collection.

#53 8 years ago
Quoted from emo:

Who could not like: Shoot the Ball, Ya Weiner!"

That quote sums it up for me,

That's kind of funny because the game doesn't say this... it says 'get the extra ball... ya weiner'

Another snippet of information re this quote, for those interested in these details; it rarely says this quote (as you get the extra ball light lit)... probably about 1 in 20 times... so every time I get extra ball lit, I find myself waiting to see if he says 'Ya Weiner' at the end... This is a typical example of the fun and detail of this game...!

#54 8 years ago
Quoted from pinballslave:

That's kind of funny because the game doesn't say this... it says 'get the extra ball... ya weiner'

OOPs! You are probably right, but I'm pretty sure the quote seems to used at random times. It did on my machine.

#55 8 years ago
Quoted from kwiKimart:

Maybe you're right, LEDs would look silly.

Not sure I agree with that. After seeing some tastefully done WH2Os with LEDs I would definitely go that route with it. IMO LEDs really make this game pop. But some people don't care for LEDs so I can understand that.

#56 8 years ago
Quoted from dirtrider:

I'm pretty sure the quote seems to used at random times. It did on my machine.

I challenge you on that one my friend... it only says this when you get extra ball lit... 95% of the time it says 'get the extra ball', and very occasionally, after a pause of about 1s, it will add 'ya weiner' after it... I 100% guarantee it, and would be prepared to bet my house against one of your dollars on it!

Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

After seeing some tastefully done WH2Os with LEDs I would definitely go that route with it.

I have to admit, the only time I saw WH2O LEDd was when it was 100% LEDd, and I couldn't play it, it was too 'in my face' and trying to track the ball was like watching a hologram move around the playfield... Tastefully done it could be a different story... Personally, if I were to add any LEDs to mine, it would be the class 5 river lamp, then I'd be alerted to having reached class 5 river so I can focus on trying to get to 6

#57 8 years ago

Holy crap, a lot more depth to this game than I thought! Hopefully I can own the one we have in the shop... someday...

By the way, Bigfoot Hotfoot sequence:

#t=12m50s

Watch in HD!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 175.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 14.99
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
$ 209.00
$ 49.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
There are 57 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside