Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by robertg130
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 1 year ago

Hi guys! I have an issue on my whitewater...
The inserts to the left that spell r-i-v-e-r, the last (r) is not working correctly. The led looked like it was out, so i swapped it w another and screwd it in and presto it works... but then i took my hand off of the led and it stops lighting. I have tried multiple bulbs and swapped out the twist outled that holds the led, but it still may only light for a few seconds then shut off again...?

Ive also adjusted the side prongs and sand the contact points on the socket and entry hole on the board.
Best i can gather is it is a problem on the board since swapping the outlet and leds elsewhere they work.

Problem 2-
The #6 raft led is a lot dimmer than all the others. And yes i have swapped bulbs on that one too.

Any guidence would be great?

#2 1 year ago

Happens yesterday to me(R),I used some solder in the light board to refresh contact.Work fine now

#3 1 year ago

So just like a drop on each contact point?

#4 1 year ago

Yes just a reflow of solder not a whole lot

#5 1 year ago

Not a drop,is like reflow solder,also light sand the bulb contact legs(plastic socket)
If this not work check if the trace on the light board is ok

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 47.00
$ 99.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Sales

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside