4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by PjM
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PjM.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

I am having a few both VUK do not work well. The BF arch cannot kick up the ball. I changed springs, sleeve looks ok. Will a new sleeve and cleaning of the linkage and possible very light oil help? Or is there something better? I have the AE23-800 coil per call out in the manual. Also the lost mine...the dang thing drains perfectly! No chance at all to hit it with either flipper. Perfectly down the middle. Pitch set at 6.5 for the game. Very frustrated. Game is not playable with the above and I have a temper and afraid I will make it worse! What needs to be fixed, replaced or adjusted? Thanks

#5 4 years ago

Thank you all of you. I will take your suggestions.

#6 4 years ago

This worked well. The arch was not "in the hole" off a tad. Corrected that. Bent the out hole in the lost mine and that worked greatly. All is well now. Watching the Butler vs. Notre Dame game but might go play a game during half time.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 14.99
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
$ 175.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PjM.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside