(Topic ID: 9787)

Updated For Sale: Whirlwind is the only one left....for now :-))

By Pinballer22

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

005.JPG
001.JPG
There are 52 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 12 years ago

Sorry...my market place is not working so posting it on here

Looking to sell a Whitewater and Funhouse. They are 100% working just not perfect and need a little cleaning and tlc.

WH2O - Fully working, needs a cleaning and a couple ramps replaced etc. Topper is there and works however doom is cracked and needs replaced($60) and the topper stand is broke but could also be fixed. Currently is 100% and was planning on restoring it just have too many projects. Playfield is decent with a few minor spots of wear around Willie's insert, etc. Cleaned up with a couple used ramps this would be an excellent looking players game. Hard to find one for a decent price lately. Willing to listen to offers, $2500 asking price

FH - cab is faded but not in bad shape, pf has wear outside the mylar area. Game is fully working but not shopped. Did see he is missing his eye lids which is normal and can easily be replaced. Would be a great machine to restore. Willing to listen to offers, asking price is $1800

I can get pics later tonight. Located in Ankeny, IA which is just north of Des Moines. PM if your interested.

#2 12 years ago

Please send me pics of FH.

#3 12 years ago

Will do, should have them this afternoon once I get off work

#4 12 years ago

Gah! You are killing me PB! My SS is officially into 'trade bait' status. Couple hundred miles closer and we could have worked something out! Love to get my hands on a FH.

#5 12 years ago

Not sure if it would change anyones opinion on the FH but i also have a IPB clearcoated FH pf I bought for the restoration that I would consider selling if you were looking to restore the machine.

Smokedog...I wish you were closer I would love to get a SS back...one of a few titles I miss!

#6 12 years ago

PM Sent on the WH20.

#7 12 years ago

PM sent for FH. This could be number 3 for me

#8 12 years ago
Quoted from Pinballer22:

Smokedog...I wish you were closer I would love to get a SS back...one of a few titles I miss!

Yah, would love to make it happen, but the 19 hour drive one way + cavity search at the border dampens it a bit

#9 12 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

cavity search at the border dampens it a bit

Whaaaaah??? These aren't fun??

#10 12 years ago

Wha-whaaaaa. I wish something like this would go up for sale in Chicago. I'd be all over it. These are two of my favs of all-time!

#11 12 years ago
Quoted from jahbarron:

I'd be all over it.

PM sent

#12 12 years ago

dude it's only like a 4 hr drive

#13 12 years ago

I only have a 3 hr drive Looks like there are a few interested in FH besides me.

#14 12 years ago
Quoted from dvandentop:

dude it's only like a 4 hr drive

I don't have a car that a pin will fit into. The last time I picked up a game, I drove out to Portage, IN and was pretty hell-bent on getting a game to fit into an 80's SAAB with the seats down (measurements said it would fit, but the 3/4 gate of the door wasn't accounted for). No dice, I tried every which way possible. I drove back, rented van & it ended up costing me more than I had bargained for. The pin was a birthday gift for meeee lady, so I needed to get it that day.

#15 12 years ago
Quoted from jahbarron:

dvandentop said:dude it's only like a 4 hr drive
I don't have a car that a pin will fit into. The last time I picked up a game, I drove out to Portage, IN and was pretty hell-bent on getting a game to fit into an 80's SAAB with the seats down (measurements said it would fit, but the 3/4 gate of the door wasn't accounted for). No dice, I tried every which way possible. I drove back, rented van & it ended up costing me more than I had bargained for. The pin was a birthday gift for meeee lady, so I needed to get it that day.

LOL been there done that with my jetta wagon, had to unbolt the head and slide it forward then it fit, ask TG about it hahah

#16 12 years ago

Both are still available, hope I responded to everyone and if I missed someone let me know.

#17 12 years ago

FH and pf are spoken for. Suprised the WH2O is still availabe....hard to find that machine for a decent price. Will through some extra usedparts.. nice used whirlpool, some other boulders, i think that is all I have though

#18 12 years ago

Do you have pics of the WH20?

I tried to Pinside Mail you, but it said you had it disabled...

#19 12 years ago

Try again now, something is major wrong with my account...I can't do alot of things and then my account will randomly change. Should be active now

#20 12 years ago
Quoted from jarjarisgod:

Do you have pics of the WH20?

It is a nice one, JJ.

#21 12 years ago
Quoted from Pinballer22:

Suprised the WH2O is still availabe

I would have been all over it a few months ago, but have bought two games in the last three months. Don't have the cash or time right now for another project.

Good luck with the sale, I'm sure it will go quick

#22 12 years ago

Last add on for this deal...if you pay my asking price of $2500 you get these free..some good used parts from my first WH2O and a set of pf's that could be sent off to be restored so you can keep playing while they are getting completed and restore the WH2O once they return.

001.JPG001.JPG 005.JPG005.JPG

#23 12 years ago

Wow! Very tempting offer.

Someone else buy this so I don't have to

#24 12 years ago

Great offer, great pinhead, great machine!!!

#25 12 years ago
Quoted from nutshell79:

Someone else buy this so I don't have to []

I'm workin' on it.

#26 12 years ago

Come on nutshell you know you need another project after you finish JM

#27 12 years ago
Quoted from PinWiz17:

Come on nutshell you know you need another project after you finish JM

Yea, but convincing the wife for more cash this quick could be difficult

#28 12 years ago

I just said yesterday that I was done for awhile after I got my JD.....But this is very tempting.

#29 12 years ago

I'll probably regret passing up this deal, but Justin is a great seller all around - this thing should go quickly now, especially with the new goodies added in!

#30 12 years ago

Sent you and PM on the WH20.
Thanks

#31 12 years ago

Boomer, I don't know your location so I don't know if this helps... and you Chicago land peeps??? I am coming over again tomorrow (Wednesday) so if you're buying and want it delivered for next to nothing (gas donations are nice ) GET ON IT!!

Tell PB22 you want it on the truck tomorrow if you buy....

#32 12 years ago

your the best TG! Boomer is from up north MN so dought you want to take the long route to Chicago Appreciate the offer and helping me try and move a few pins. Kid #3 happens next Friday at 8:30 am and trying to cut loose of some extra stuff that is not getting my attention.

WH2O and WW both for sale still

#33 12 years ago

Arrrrrrrrgh. This is killing me.

#34 12 years ago

jahbarron...you know you want one

#35 12 years ago

I've been playing the crap out of the WH2O that I recently bought from TG. It's a super fun and addictive game!

#36 12 years ago

I'm currently staring at my record collection and rubbing my hands together.

#37 12 years ago

Tick tock....

#38 12 years ago

PB22 - check your PM, thanks.

#39 12 years ago

I AM NOW FULL FOR THIS TRIP. I APOLOGIZE TO ANYONE TRYING TO MAKE A LAST MINUTE DEAL. YOU KNOW I AM INSANE THOUGH SO, CONTEMPLATE MAKING YOUR DEAL ANYWAY AND I WILL PROBABLY BE BACK OUT IN FEBRUARY.

Take care, ya'll

#40 12 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

Please send me pics of FH.

Want to make it a joint trip down? I'm also more interested in FH too, but WH20 would be pretty sweet too.

I'm very interested in FH, but might be able to talk my wife into letting me shell out the extra for WH20. It's going to be an uphill climb though, so far I only have $1000 in my new machine jar.

Let me know!

#41 12 years ago

FYI. I believe the OP has now changed the post from FH and WH2O to Whirlwind and WH2O.

FH sold. 99% sure I am right on this.

#42 12 years ago

I would love a FH or WH2O. Someone from WI buy it and resell to me the next time I get back there!

#44 12 years ago

WH2O is sold. Now only have WW for sale.

#45 12 years ago
Quoted from GoneFishinLvMsg:

I would love a FH or WH2O. Someone from WI buy it and resell to me the next time I get back there!

did you just move?

#46 12 years ago
Quoted from The_Gorilla:

FYI. I believe the OP has now changed the post from FH and WH2O to Whirlwind and WH2O.

FH sold. 99% sure I am right on this.

I ended up with the FH and Playfield.

#47 12 years ago

Thank god! That took way longer than it should have. What are you asking for the Whirlwind, Justin?

#48 12 years ago

Asking $1500, bottom dollar that I need to get for it would be $1300....steal of a deal if you ask me. After that probably going to hold onto. Let me know if anyone is interested.

#50 12 years ago

Wait, you're coming through Chicago?!? Can you send pics of the WW?

edit: Ah that was today, darn.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 34.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 45.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 59.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 26.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 79.99
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 5.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Z

13,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 12.95
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 12.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp

$ 189.00
Playfield - Plastics
Starcade Amusement

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Machine - For Sale
Indian Land, SC
$ 79.99
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Reno, NV
Machine - For Sale
Sugarloaf, CO
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 52 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wh2o-and-fh-players-machinesprojects and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.