IMG_2121.jpg
IMG_2122.jpg
IMG_2123.jpg
IMG_2124.jpg
IMG_2126.jpg
IMG_2127.jpg
IMG_2128.jpg

#1 9 years ago

What up guys, I need to make some room and unfortunatly WH20 is the machine that is played the least. This is a very good example. The best out of three I have owned. As you can see in the pictures its very nice and plays flawlessly (No Credit Dot). The only thing that would need help, the side art is faded, however in the roll in the cabinet are BRAND NEW HIGH QUAILTY SCREENED ART I just ordered 2 months ago, I was waiting till spring to put them on. There are few MODs; Rafts, Bear, Chrome Legs, LDB, Coindoor, and Side Rails, the machine has LEDs throughout. Thanks for looking and be blessed.

IMG_2128.jpgIMG_2128.jpg IMG_2127.jpgIMG_2127.jpg IMG_2126.jpgIMG_2126.jpg IMG_2124.jpgIMG_2124.jpg IMG_2123.jpgIMG_2123.jpg IMG_2122.jpgIMG_2122.jpg IMG_2121.jpgIMG_2121.jpg IMG_2120.jpgIMG_2120.jpg IMG_2119.jpgIMG_2119.jpg IMG_2118.jpgIMG_2118.jpg IMG_2129.jpgIMG_2129.jpg
#3 9 years ago

Price?
Nice looking pin. GLWTS!

#4 9 years ago

Start at $4,500... to cover my initial purchase of $4,200 and the cost of the new art. Eating the cost of the LEDs, Mods, and Chrome.. I feel its a fair price for its condition and New Art. Not looking to get over on anyone but not looking to lose money either. Thank you for looking guys!

#5 9 years ago

Nice price for a nice game w/ the extras. Good luck with the sale!

#6 9 years ago

Pics of the sideart seem pertinent, as that is the only flaw you mention.

#7 9 years ago

Duh my bad, but I have the Screened art in the roll checked and they are beautiful and flawless! any buyer needs high def pics I will take them out the tube.IMG_2117.jpgIMG_2117.jpg

#8 9 years ago

Pic of the Mine,IMG_2165.jpgIMG_2165.jpg and the Cliffy plate that protects the play field from the No Way Out launcher to Bigfoot.IMG_2167.jpgIMG_2167.jpg

#9 9 years ago

Hmm something kinda close that I want need to sell my Flintstone real quick and ill probably take it

#10 9 years ago

Pm sent thax

#11 9 years ago

Pm sent. Hoping Norcal is in Nor Cal and not VA. If VA I'm out.

#12 9 years ago

Get it bigd1979. This one looks awesome!

#13 9 years ago

Keep Wh2o, sell the transformers.

#14 9 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Get it bigd1979. This one looks awesome!

I know we were just talking about one and this pops up lol we shall see what happens

#15 9 years ago

Later this evening I will reach out to everyone round 10est after work and family time. Watch your emails or pm me your #. I will reach out in order of contact to get something rollin with an agreement on the 4,500 Plus price, and see if we can get a payment in full or deposit to show serious interest or I will move down the list. There is about 8 people showing interest and I want to treat everyone fairly and give the option in order as such. I am not going to have this into a bid war, its most about getting it paid for then a resonable price quickly, in orders of fairness. As this machine is just a touch or two away from being totally pristine. Not looking to drag this out and go back in forth raising prices against you guys. Be ready, enjoy your day and contact you soon.

I totally cool with getting it packaged like a baby in a snowstorm and assist with shipping for out of towners.

I tell you I am paying it forward from Kevin in FL. now in S. Africa treating me fairly on his TZ. purchase and his shipping help.

Pinball Life, Great times, Awesome People!

Ray

#16 9 years ago

Omg 4500 plus why didn't I buy that one for 1500 a year or two ago

#17 9 years ago
Quoted from Snowyetti:

Because that ship sailed and you chose not to get on it.

#18 9 years ago
Quoted from Snowyetti:

Pretty sure you didn't pass on $1500 a year ago. If so, you should retire.

#19 9 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Pretty sure you didn't pass on $1500 a year ago. If so, you should retire.

Lol yes I know I know maybe closer to two years ago but it was a friend that paid that for it and was actually a trade for Mario andretti and 500 bucks I really want one now but still don't think it's a 4500 game it is cool though.

#20 9 years ago
Quoted from Snowyetti:

Lol yes I know I know maybe closer to two years ago .

Yeah I remember the $1800-2200 days....passed on one myself and paid for it later!

#21 9 years ago

I will vouch for seller, Ray is a stand up guy - so easy to deal with, smooth as silk... I don't know the game, but the seller is A+++...

Joe

#22 9 years ago
Quoted from Snowyetti:

Lol yes I know I know maybe closer to two years ago but it was a friend that paid that for it and was actually a trade for Mario Andretti and 500 bucks I really want one now but still don't think it's a 4500 game it is cool though.

And that is why you don't have one.... Nice example, good price. GLWS

#23 9 years ago

Local guy to me. Buy with trust. He is a good guy..

#24 9 years ago
Quoted from Norcal:

I tell you I am paying it forward from Kevin in FL. now in S. Africa treating me fairly on his TZ. purchase and his shipping help.

Congrats on the TZ! Kevin is a 4 thumbs up guy! His visits to my office are a pleasure!

Someone is very lucky to get this game! I've been tweaking mine for a month now....I cant believe a
dismissed this game through the years...Strangely addictive and fun!

#26 9 years ago

SOLD!! SOLD!! SOLD!!... 4500.00 to #2 on the list.. Thanks everybody as you guys were great I feel as though I got a got price and the buyer got an awesome pin.. inhomearcades was an awesome purchaser smooth and easy. It will be wrapped and on a pallet tomorrow for a new home.. gonna miss WH20 but Hurry up MMr. I am waiting on you!

#27 9 years ago

Congrats! Whitewater is a badass game but MM is too. You will miss it but at least you have a stellar replacement on its way!

#28 9 years ago

Are you sure that's silkscreened and not the "2nd generation" art sold by several vendors now? The only silkscreened art I'm aware of came from Phoenix Arcade and hasn't been sold for years. Don't think the type of sideart affects value at all but unless you bought the art used it seems unlikely that its the Phoenix Arcade version you purchased within the last two years.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wh20-very-nice-example and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.